Friday, January 21, 2005

Hats off to all the soldiers!

On my recent trip to Kashmir, a terrorist prone region, I found tht there is about 10:3 ratio of soldiers n localites. All the soldiers were standing in the same posn. for hours together battling all the hostile weather conditions just to protect us from some unworthy neighbours. We just sit in our cosy homes n debate on the conflict with Pakistan n all stuff on converting LOC to IB. Some of the soldiers I met hadn't seen their families for some past 10-11 months. Atleast we can pray for their safety n wish this war-torn region sees peace coz' it really is 'Paradise on Earth'.

1 comment:

Suraj said...

Hey Sudeep...
This is a wonderful start ...keep it up!!!
Hope we develop a blogging culture throughout our friend circle so that we understand each other better!!
Congrats for ur new mobile...hope u make new gfs!!
And also one incentive from my side:u will be due for a chocolate :-) from me if u can complete 30 blogs in a month ...(which sadly I haven't in 6 months)
Suraj