Friday, March 11, 2005

Horrible Week!!!

This is the first time since last week I have switched on my comp. coz I have joined a small scale industry n finding no time for any other activities. It is a sheet metal component manufacturing unit n the job I am assigned is on the shop floor, i.e. , where the machines(600 ton presses) are operated. It is so boring to stand for 10hrs n supervise the workers. The timings are also horrible... 7.30 in morn till 8 at night. So I reach home by 9:30 n since I have to get up early the next morn. have to sleep immd. after dinner. Then it dawned to me tht I am not made for the shop floor work. So I have planned today to leave it frm tomorrow. Also I got a call from a software company today for an aptitude test on Friday. From wht I have gathered is tht the test is difficult. Let us see....

No comments: