Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Looooong list of tasks..

Mom is on a 2 month break chilling off in Shimla (Dad is posted there since last 3 yrs). And now she is gonna to come sometime in the next fortnight. So I m gearing up for an extensive cleaning operation back at home. Clothes, newspapers, books are strewn all over the place. For the past one n half month this scene didnt bother me 'coz I used to go home quite late n drop to sleep to wake up in morn. n rush back to office. But now all tht mess has to go otherwise will get a big firing (Dhishoom Dhishoom to Pepsodent ka kaam hai na??.. whtevr). Ugghh.. Cant visualise myself doing all those chores...

5 comments:

Parag said...

doing household chores, when folks arent around is a real pain. n their reactions after seeing the state of affairs...OMG

harsh said...

hehehe same condition at my end dude.... wife is coming back after 10 days...so the house is all big mess... gotta start opeartion cleanup today.

Anonymous said...

Hey chill man if u want i can help u.. in cleaning the mess done by u..

Yogesh..

Akruti said...

Thanx for ur comment in my shoutbox at my blog,and goodluck for the "Operation cleaning" at u r home.havefun

Sudeep said...

@Parag: I agree..
@Harsh: Best of luck to u too.. lol
@Yogi: 2 weeks of fun u had with all those gals in Bangalore n u will help me.. cant even think of it
@Akruti: My pleasure n thnx