Saturday, March 17, 2007

Desktop Goddess # 8


I love the way you look tonight
with your hair hanging down on your shoulders
n' I love the way you dance your slow sweet tango
the way you wanna do everything but talk
and how you stare at me with those undress me eyes
and your breath on my body makes me warm inside

let's make out-let's do something amazing
let's do something that's all the way
cuz I've never touched somebody like the way I touch your body
now I never wanna let your body go

Last Saturday Ameesh and myself were watching Victoria’s Secret Show.. the full show with all backstage shoots and all.. in the company (a parting gift by a friend who was leaving). We were discussing the models who were sashaying down the ramp and when one supermodel came on the ramp I just couldn’t remember her name. As it is I am bad with names but didn’t think I would forget one of their names :D. Damn i felt bad about it the whole day. Anyways Adriana starting off the show is always great and with her the entire show is fresh in the mind not only the night ;)

7 comments:

AnonymousBlogger said...

Adriana is simply amazing. Flawless even??

I missed the show which is too bad. But I am certainly glad you enjoyed it.

preetishere said...

hiyaa :)

hows you?long time...

last post was simply rockin!! :)

babyeeeeeeeeee

teacup said...

long time and eeks...she is so skinny! :P

Keshi said...

Somehow in this pic she looks possessed by the devil or something.

Sorry Sudeep :)

hey how have u been?


Keshi.

Kathy said...

... agreed Kesh ^_^ sorry too Sudeepu lol!!! hehe...

... hows u na? tc...

Tarun said...

I am jealous.

:p

The Girl Who Sold The World said...

This is the perfect pic to be displayed during a presentation on Anorexia. :P
Where's the next post? It's been a MONTH! x-(