Thursday, September 27, 2007

Dilemma

Mr. Anderson: How do I make a choice?
Oracle: You didn’t come here to make a choice. You have already made it. You are here to try to understand why you made it.

WordWeb says dilemma is:
State of uncertainty or perplexity especially as requiring a choice between equally unfavourable options.
I would say 2 unfavourable options. But I want a word for state of uncertainty which requires a choice between two equally favourable options?

Mr. Anderson had concluded Choice! The problem is choice.

6 comments:

Keshi said...

Goshhhh Sudeep ur making my already-dead brain work more?


Keshi.

Dalicia said...

oracle is right. you know it but you're just not sure

Chris Benoit said...

Oracle is right, i say.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I will go by Oracle. Making a choice between two favourable options is the toughest job & you really have to analyse all the pros & cons before choosing one & the one that gives the most benefit!

AnonymousBlogger said...

Hmm. This is all I can say Sudeep: Take your time when deciding.

But you're in a great position here. No matter what you choose, you will be happy, right? It's a win-win.

Sudeep said...

@Keshi: ha ha.. my brain is also over-used these days

@Elaine & Chris: The oracle is always right they say..

@Kalyan: I agree that it is a wicked sitn.

@A/B: lol.. yeah win-win.. didnt think on those lines