Saturday, July 19, 2008

She & Me - Part V

I am back after a wonderful leave of one week. A little bit of rest and did some work back at home to help parents selecting a few things for the house. I am leaving in a while for the movie Kismat Konnection but before I make a move, leaving you with an (un)interesting story of the rather (un)interesting couple on this blog.


Place is the living room of Me’s home and the people sitting there making the room ‘living’ are Me with parents and She with parents.

Me: *looks at She*
She: *looks at Me*
Me: (through telepathy) Why are we sitting here?
She: (through telepathy) I am wondering the same and I am tensed.
Me’s parents: (to Me) We like She and her family.
She’s parents: (to She) We like Me and his family.
Me & She: (in unison) So?
Parents: So we think that you should be together… like forever.
She: But I don’t like Me.
Me: I also don’t like She.
Parents: WHAT??
Me & She: Yeah coz we love each other MUAHAHAHAHA!!

I am not sure what is going on but do keep watching this space for more updates. Have a nice weekend everyone! :-)

3 comments:

Tarun said...

So it means u not watching hte movie alone.

Whats happening Sirji?

:P


;)

PrAcHi said...

Ooh lah lah.. Kya ishtyle hai likhaneka.. Mast!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.