Saturday, February 07, 2009

Get a belt and get kinky

In case you are reading this post and living in or visiting Pune and you have a car in which you drive around the city then you better have your seat belts fastened up. The sleepy police have woke up and instead of the usual practice of eyeing erring bike riders the four wheelers are the new target and they are minting money with the fines (or the bribe being offered to let go). By the way a lady police officer who mans (err womans?) the signal near University, with her junior guy in tow, used to stop me daily for 'random' license checking. Finally I got fed up and told them that they stop me daily and they retorted "Ah! No wonder the helmet looks familiar"!

1 comment:

AnonymousBlogger said...

Sudeep, seatbelts save lives! I always put mine on, even without thinking. I guess it's just habit.