Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Beauty at it's best

It is time again for the most beautiful ladies from all over the world to showcase their best bods n brains to the entire universe for tht coveted "Miss Universe" title. I hope this year they have a panel to choose the beauty with brains n dont leave tht task to the ppl voting on net (like Miss World). I suspect tht this was deliberately done to avoid another Miss India frm the crown. How many Indians while away their time on net surfing n even more doing nothing but looking at pretty faces? (See the visitors count at the bottom of this page n u will easily understand why tht count is sooo low... lol) Neways let the best lady win n hope MSEB doesn't play a prank n I can sit back n enjoy the show.. ;-)

2 comments:

AnonymousBlogger said...

This post caught my attention only because Miss Canada won this year. Honestly, if a Canadian hadn't won this year, I wouldn't be able to tell you who won. I don't know if Muss Universe is a big deal all over the world, but I can say that it really isn't that big in North America. But hey, maybe it's just here in this part of the world.

Sudeep said...

He he.. Yup I read ur post on Miss Canada winning.. Probably India having produced (it's the right word.. beauties r created/moulded.. whtevr) a decent no. of beauties must b the reason for the hype here.. atleast for me