Sunday, May 22, 2005

Wht a day??

After so many days I had the time to watch the F1 n so I was damn happy 'bout it. When I switched on the TV set, still there was ample time for the start n so I was just surfing the channels. I stopped on Zee News n watched in horror as the reporter was questioning a 4 year child about his father's brutal murder. What the hell happened to reporting??? The child in question was a lone witness to the ghastly act in which his mother n her illicit lover had done to death her husband. The questions ranged frm how did they kill him n how the child felt after seeing his father's blood. Damn such reporters.
So, I chose to listen to some music n switched to MTV. VJ Shehnaz, looking as beautiful as always, was in some country (Japan I suppose) with a few guys roaming on the road. Actually, there were 3 teams competing (for what I dont know) n doing stuff beyond the realm of my imagination. Some of the "competing" arenas were licking a pavement, making a stranger lick ur body, spitting into another's mouth... whew!!! I turned off the TV (yup.. left the race too) n went out with my frnds. Hoping to catch the Monaco highlights tonight...

1 comment:

Parag said...

The tv media has gone berserk. To get the TRP they go to any grounds, theres no morality left whatsoever.