Thursday, July 28, 2005

Check if ur phone is bugged..

This mail has been doing so many rounds tht I had to post it here instead of fwd'ing it. The new movie of Salman Khan alogwith Katrina Kaif n Sushmita Sen is "Maine Pyar Kyun Kiya"... English translation might be taken as Why did I fall in Love with her or more aptly Why did I make Love to her .. lol. So, due to the fallout betn. Ash n Salman alongwith their telephone conversations made public, the new poster reads like "Maine Phone Kyun Kiya".. means Why the hell did I call her.

4 comments:

LB said...

ah-ha. That's funny. But seriously, I kinda feel sorry for celebs who have their personal lives all over the media, but then I remember how rich and famous they are and I get over it. :p

Sudeep said...

My view is tht these r simply publicity stunts. A few days back read a post on Curbed Enthu's blog on Collin Farrell's video. It was awesome.

AnonymousBlogger said...

I'd call her. The girl in the picture I mean.

Anonymous said...

Sudeep : LOL