Thursday, October 27, 2005

Traditionally Tagged

Harshal has tagged me to write the 5th line from my 23rd post. Now, the problem is tht in my 23rd post, the total count of lines is just 3 alongwith a cute pic of Alicia Silverstone. So, i will bend the rules a bit n the 5th line frm the 24th post is:


Hard luck for Narain n the important thing was tht he had a good start.

Seems the hard luck frm my 24th post dogged him until my 99th one (tht's when the Formula 1 season ended).

Anyways now to continue the tagging game, wht the ppl below have to do is go to ur 25th post n reproduce the 5th line. When u pass on the tags further, just increment the post number by 1... i.e, 26th. Simple, isn't it?

  • AnonymousBlogger
  • Parag
  • Veggiebabe
  • Ritu
  • Squishy

In the event of Diwali, the festival of lights, my company had organised 'Traditional Day'. All were expected to wear some kind of traditional attire, but some of them were not enthu n had come dressed up as usual. I had donned a sulwar-kurta with a Himachali jacket (also a typical Himachali cap but since i don't like it, i kept it in my lockers). U can see some of the pics here.

2 comments:

Sudeep said...

Sure.. u can take ur time..

Thnx for the lovely comments.. :P

LB said...

Posted it here :)