Monday, October 03, 2005

Everyone is invited

I had been thinking of these posts since the last week, so will put it down in this single post. Here we go...

Apart from the regular readers, lotz of ppl are coming to my page frm all over the world. As different are their locations, so are their search words. The most common search word used is "my space". I have no idea what ppl are looking for by running such searches. A major chunk of the crowd is coming after searching for "The Great Indian Laughter Challenge" n "Navin Prabhakar video" **. This search was not only frm India/Asia, but also frm US n Europe. Someone frm Dubai reached my page when he/she searched for "bollywood sex scenes" ...????... how the hell my blog provides sex scenes. If i see some sex scene in a movie i might write a review on it... but no way have i or will upload it, so pls don't waste ur time here.. lol. Somebody ran a search for "Salman's pics" in the movie No Entry n somewhere else someone wanted "Bipasha's pics" frm the same film. Someone had searched for "how to prepare maggi noodles". If u buy a packet of noodles, the preparation method is written on it (infact in 3 languages here). My other blog which showcases some pics also received searches for "Ragging pics". Regarding the locations frm where they are browsing is something very amazing. From HSBC Hong Kong, i have a regular reader who spends around 5-7 minutes regularly. I don't know if i have visited tht person's blog but anyways thnx for the regular visits. Then some of them have logged in frm London School of Economics, University of Chicago (not the exact name but was something like this). And yes, I also see Suraj logging frm Mysore frm the Infy training centre, Gangadhar frm Bangalore (both with touchtelindia.net), AnonBlogger frm Edmonton (shawcable.net), Squishy frm Tampa (doesn't show the network), Barbie frm Indiana.... n many more but i don't know who lives where. So, do keep coming to keep the visitor's count ticking. If any non-blogger wants to leave a message, I have added a guestbook too.


The affaire d'honneur between Ganguly n Chappell was interesting to watch but a major setback for the team as well as a huge disappointment for an Indian cricket fan. BCCI worsened the matters by leaking the coach's mail (i assume it was to be kept confidential) to the whole public. I still can't believe tht Chappell's mail regarding Ganguly's performance lies in my inbox right now. Till now we used to lose in the finals, but now it seems tht winning even the league matches will be difficult. My personal opinion: Ganguly shld step down. Talking more 'bout sports, Sania features on the cover of Times magazine, which is indeed a gr8 achievement for her. I just wish tht she doesn't get boged down by her dress critics or by the rush of endorsements.


I completed my six months of training n went thro' a drill of interviews for the confirmation of my job. Still one interview with the CEO yet to be completed. More 'bout it laterz.


** Seeing the popularity of the video, here is another one by Raju Srivastava (laughing n lazy news reader)

7 comments:

AnonymousBlogger said...

Wow, the CEO. I didn't know they ever conducted interviews. Maybe you have to be someone special to be interviewed by the big boss. Good luck.

Meenal Mehta said...

hey sudeep

saw a compliment you made on the spread on gangadhar's site ...

that was my food blog..heres a link

http://meenalmehta1.blogspot.com/2005/09/birth.html

:) take care -Meenal

Ajay Sonawane said...

Can you tell me how can I view the history of people who visited my blog ? Is there any way to do so ?

Anonymous said...

@AB: Ours is a medium sized company, so when a CEO talks with a employee, just to hand over his confirmation letter, he/she feels happy... just a trick to make ppl happy. Nothing spl 'bout tht.. :)

@Meenal: I visited ur food blog tht day itself.. i hope i can learn something to prepare from there... :)

@VB: Ok... thnx for the info

@Ajay: Register on sitemeter (or any traffic counting site.. see the counter on my sidebar) .. it will give u all the info

Anonymous said...

i too got stuck here.. i dunno for what i searched..but your site looks very interesting...! Enjoyed :)

Anonymous said...

@Anon1: thnx for the link

@Anon2: Thnx for the compliment..

Anonymous said...

nice site
http://www.info-language.com/