Saturday, May 27, 2006

The Gods must be Crazy

This is a season of disclaimer n delays so even if I also want to put disclaimers to my delayed tag.
DISCLAIMERS:
1. I was not suffering frm a writer’s block. Work and this tag kept me busy, hence the late update. Doing a tag is one way of coming out of writer’s block but m not suffering it now also, so this is just a tag.
2. This is going to be a long tag.
3. Some of the written stuff might be not suitable for (im)mature audience. If any doubts on u being mature/immature pls revert back to me.
4. Take your own time to read it coz I have taken my time to do it. Almost took 2 mths to start it after being tagged n wrote it over a period of 3-4 days.
5. This is the last tag of the season n I don’t know when the new season will commence. But, don’t get senti like u r watching last episode of the last season of FRIENDS. We can go for a coffee after tht at the usual place.

With so many disclaimers I think there shld be a new ‘disclaimer tag’ .. anyone with some nice ideas on it plz come forward to share.

Well the disclaimer portion and an A stamp hypes the movie n also the tag.According to Shreidhar (so now u know whom to blame), I have to list down 5 crazy things I want to do or would like to do n then rate them on a Crazymeter on a scale of 1-10. For me it is difficult to write down crazy things coz m totally sane. But comparatively the rating part will be easier coz I practice a lot of tht on sites like Hot or Not.. u haven’t done tht yet?? Gosh u r missing all the fun... try it out sometimes coz its fullto tp. Okk.. now coming back on track, the rating shld be 10/10 for everything below according to me but lets see if tht turns out to be crazy or not.

Ring ding ding ding d-ding baa aramba baa baa barooumba
Wh-Wha-Whats going on-on
Ding ding
Lets do the crazy froogg
(If u r confused go here)

1 How exciting it must be to fly in air n even better when u r on a bike. I was always awed by watching the way the extreme sports bike riders did their stunts on their sleek n sexy machines. Games like GTA Vice City help me to satisfy the urge to fly high on a bike without caring for loss of life n property. But, the real fun will be in real life. It will be really awesome when u get to lift ur bike frm the ground defying the concept of gravity. Then in mid-air u leave ur seating position n let go off the bike’s handle. Both legs dangling behind, only fingers clutching the bike u balance urself so perfectly tht even a Falcon will envy u. Then comes the main part of getting back on the bike. Cautiously, u put urself on the bike taking care not to smash the testicles** against the petrol tank n then land on the ground on both wheels without smashing ur head. Ride of the life!!
Rating: 10/10

Pic courtesy: AcclaimImages

**testicles incidence in another random post coz this post is getting long


2 Regulars on :::Its MY Space::: know my ‘deep affection’ for movies n esp those movies which r super duper flop. So, atleast I won’t be surprised to find myself directing movies a few years down the lane. To start off with I can come out with ‘Why movies flop’ n if tht flops u r sure to find a review here. Then I can remake it by rechristening it as ‘How to make a hit movie’ n tht I bet will be a huge hit all over. If at all the movie doesn’t work then I can always turn to the thriving Bhojpuri film industry or make C grade movies like Pyaasi Chudail or Reshma ki Jawaani. All blog readers will get complimentary tickets for all the premiere shows alongwith free popcorn n drinks. If u say No to the offer be sure tht it will be the craziest day of ur life n probably the last too *wicked grin*

Rating: I have a strong feeling tht I might make a movie so this gets 8/10


Pic courtesy: Fodey n Gangadhar (ignore date coz its not certain)


3 I want to strike out completely my innocuous image. Once my frnd’s classmate had single-handedly taken down a group of 7 guys in a cafĂ©. We both were standing at a safe distance frm the fighting crowd n were like “Gosh!! Wht was tht??” after he won. Since tht day I also have felt the urge to go out on the street n pin down a big grp of bullies n after beating the shit out of them stand tall flexing my toned biceps (???). So m waiting for tht big opportunity to showcase my strength.

Rating: 9/10 .. n if I really beat someone then 10/10

4 Cricket n me have been friends for a long time but only on TV. Watching cricket is the only thing I can do well. I don’t know why I m still not able to bowl n bat. Fielding is an area where to some extent I m better. Recently my company had inter-dept cricket tournament. I was also a team member but non-playing member. My job was to swear n shout at players who did not play well n then show appropriate finger at appropriate moments to the opposing team. So I think I was the COACH. It will be a crazy dream for me to represent some country in cricket (not India coz they are already losing). Did I forget to tell tht I want a place in the team as an all-rounder?
Rating: 10/10

Pic courtesy: Mayur, Anuja n Vaibhav


5 Everyone wants to see their name/photo published in a reputed newspaper or magazine. Since childhood I have dreamt of my pic being published in the ppr (not under the WANTED list ofcourse). About the name part, I have already written a couple of letters to editor n they have got published too, so this has been taken care of. Now going ahead, I would like to see my pic being used on some currency note of any country. If the presidents n minters of all countries r listening then u can contact me offline n we will decide upon the terms for the deal. I bet this currency will put all others behind n might be like 1 Sudz = 40 Euros (so tht it surpasses the Kuwaiti Dinar too). Numismatologists around the world are gonna have a boom time collecting this note :D
Rating: 10/10

Pic courtesy: Vikram n FunPhotor



Ppl who are blessed to do this crazy tag:
Sean, Dave n Vaibhav (now no complaints tht there r less tags around)
Navdeep (punishment for shouting Update in the last post)
Arzoon (only person to justify the crazy tag)
Yashita (-have- to tag u :D)

The set of 4 is complete but others who might be interested in doing it...
Harsh n Parag ... sorry but u r the original tag heroes
Kavita, Neha, Keshi, Elaine, Ishita, Sunila, Gangadhar, Archana :)
Raj, Shantanu, Pinks, Preeti, Arvind ... pls update ur blogs

Virus, Ananya n Anup K for the new-comers welcome tag :)

Anybody else willing to do it is most welcome...

47 comments:

ishipishi said...

:)...

ishipishi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ishipishi said...

uff:(...do do baar kyu hota hai @ commentz! had a feeling u'd be puttin up a post tdy...didn't expect a tag though:)...

it wz tempting to get str8 to commentz aftr d disclaimers coz i saw i had a chnce of bein d first:))...

m gonna comment on "the post" laterzz...rajiv wants to use d pc:(

enjoy sunday!!

Tarun said...

Yes life if about being doing funky things at odd time
1.I bugged my roomies during hostel life by mimic of Anu Malik songs (weird I know)
2.Pyassi Chudail *raises an eyebrow* (picture mein Item Number Raakhi Saawant say hi karwana)
3.Cricket :D
4.Photo on a magazine .... India's mosted wanted/Indian Idle?(I know it is Idol)

AnonymousBlogger said...

#3 sounds pretty awesome Sudeep. I might have to steal that one for my list. Or something similar.

Maybe when you complete #3, #5 will fall right into place.

Kathy said...

...i'm back sudeep ^_^ and is this ur way of welcoming me huh? posting the same tag??( we both tagged for this na)a month ago... Arrgghh! Shriedhar will gonna kill me now for not doing it ;( ohh..sorry yaar ;( have patience naa ;)..i'll do it soon.^_~
...ROFL on #2 & #5 hehe..crazy u! ^_^
...enjoy sunday!
miss ya :P
(mine is updated too!!)*wink*


-kathy-

teacup said...

hahhahaa..nice tag sudeepji:)...was getting bored...I know early morinin even after sleeping for like 12hours!!! hehehe...

#2,3,4,5 are totally crazy!!! loved the cricket part and beatin up guys!hahhaa..dream on!!! lol Sudeep!! coach a team!!! assaman se neeche uthar jayiyee!

and hey u are mean horrible and very horrible! exam time and TAG?? rite!!! I thing that would be like totally crazy!

hmnn..."So m waiting for tht big opportunity to showcase my strength."...I think I can help u there, soon u will find a bunch of guys at ur office...first for cursing me with exams all through out the year and then this tag! u are goin to get beaten up!!:)

preetishere said...

u look extremely cute on that note....i dont have the hobby of collecting notes but would love to own that...will i get the complimentary currency along with the complimentary film ticket popcorn n coke?;)

u tagged me again!i stil have to do the previous tag!...lets see...i like reading yours more than doing mine:)

and waise maine aapke comment ka reply diya hai..please re reply...me awaiting impatiently!

preetishere said...

hey just read on puneet's blog....he's got MARRIED!..go check out!

Ijji said...

hmm..crazy blog..so SUDEEP the director-pretty cool haan..probably u cud organise a talent contest to select yr cast..BLOGGER'S cinestars ki khoj ..btw "pyaasi chudail" cud be india's entry for the oscars(that is if they allow c grade movies)..the firangs will definitely like it

The Girl Who Sold The World said...

Hehe, crazy post, crazy things and crazy, crazy you. :P
For me it is difficult to write down crazy things coz m totally sane
Hahahaha, you and sane? *Laughs so loud that everyone in the house wakes up* Hahaha...*in peals of laughter now*
Pyaasi Chudail? Reshma ki Jawaani? ROTFL!!! Man, you really have some awesome knowledge of C-grade Bolly flicks, don't you? :P
Oh, and cute note. I'll print it and try circulating it...NOT. :P
punishment for shouting Update in the last post
X-( X-( X-( Now, this shall be done again even if it's not required. Just wait for two more days and I'll shout again here. Muahahahaha.

Dalicia said...

cute note! :D i love it!
i'll think about the crazy things i want to do. i've done what i needed to do! hahahahaha

Parag said...

amazing post! i cant believe u went such heights to get ur point, saheeya.

Neha said...

awwww.....shudeepu!!!u r sho cute!!!! kizziiii!!!!!

Prax said...

also have felt the urge to go out on the street n pin down a big grp of bullies n after beating the shit out of them stand tall flexing my toned biceps (???)

'm waitin' too, no toned biceps here though, just in might dreams, potential of turnin' into nightmares...

BlogRollin' you, you are certified crazy like me.

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

hmmmm ... okie

read thru .. but too tired to comment

not bcoz of ur post dumbo ... but bcoz of a headache ....

tc

Love you longtime! said...

Dude... wts with the image on a currency thing? :P

Love you longtime! said...

Damn... about the tag... you took it seriously and tagged me?? Ab tu dekh, bete! :)

Sudeep said...

@Ishita: Gold again eh?
tyt.. rajiv ko bhi pc diya karo kabhi kabhi :D

@Tarun: very correct statement..
Anu Malik.. no wonder u 'luv' him so much.. ha ha
haan jaroor.. Rakhi Sawant in sari
i wanted to tag u too but thought u might have ur hands full of cricket these days.. if u have time go ahead for a detalied version on ur blog

@Sean: ha ha.. yeah sure it 'sounds' awesome.. dont know if i could muster tht much courage
n if i beat someone i stand a chance of getting published in the mass ceremony today column

Sudeep said...

@Kathy: u did the same tag? lemme check it then.. urself, Deepa n Puneet were tagged too.. so didnt tag u all again
gud to c ya out of tht block...

@Yashita: Sleeping + blogging + ... he he he
glad u found tht crazy.. n wht dream on? i can..
assaman se neeche uthar jayiyee .. he he .. i luv it when u type in hindi
u are mean horrible and very horrible
gosh!! wht happened to ur generosity?? exam time mein aisi baatein :(
who told u to complete it now?
getting beaten up... now u dream on!

Sudeep said...

@Preeti: thnx dear... ha ha.. sure u will get an autographed note.. lol
jab tak update nahi karogi tag karta rahunga..
Puneet got married? thts news.. i gotta check tht alongwith ur reply

@Ananya: i hate reality shows but yeah could organise one for auditions..
Oscars... lol... yeah they already have C grade movies there but they call it art

Sudeep said...

@Navdeep: m totally sane u wicked creature..
ofcourse i do.. raatko 3 baje offline jane ke baad i watch these movies on TV :D
thnx for the cute part, but piracy not allowed so u NOT circulating it is gud

@Elaine: thnx dear..
not only think but u have to write it too... done all? wow!

@Parag: Thnx... such hts means the high on bike one or low on C grade movies?

Sudeep said...

@Neha: *blushing*
thnx...

@Gates: no toned biceps at ur end but not even biceps here :(
lol @ dreams turning to nightmares
welcome here.. c ya around

@Deepa: come back ltrz aaram karke coz this was not the comment i expected frm u... tk care

Sudeep said...

@Vaibhav: whts with kya? likha hain na post mein..
i thought u seriously asked for a tag :D
dekh bete means u gonna do it or tag me me again? first part is welcome but second no ways..

Pinks said...

hee hee..thats a gud one..cudnt stop laughing ....i will surely come for the free popcorn n pepsi n i will make sure i will doze off for the movie..hee hee..good pics..u look good on the bogus note...

Keshi said...

LOL Sudeep :):)

**Watching cricket is the only thing I can do well.

goshh dun tell me that Cricket is the ONLY thing u can DO well??? hahahaha!

Kath did u hear that? And what was he talking abt kissing IN pvt places etc last week? I guess he's not much of a pole dancer then..lol!

Keshi.

Astral said...

You indeed gave this lot of thought and time. Good one:)

Rama Deepthi Muddu said...

hahaha cudnt stop laughing..nice one.. 2, 3 n 5 are good.. is there a pic for the 4th?
njoy!

Axiomate said...

hey..i quite agree with the scrolling statement on your blog..nice.

rahul.

ishipishi said...

*sigh*...wrote a longggg comment and lost it:(((

here i go again...hmmm!

1. that is a positively crazy and scary thing!!!

2. lolz...@ pyaasi chudail! Can't u just promise me free popcorn and drinks if i promise to write a good review wid an excellent rating WITHOUT having to watch d movie??!

3. I have a nice long list of guys i'd luv to see bashed up here in delhi...when r visitin delhi sudeep..MY HERO! *grin*...and i promise u choco chip ice cream every single day of ur trip!

4. stick to tennis plz! :)) even yellin's a better option...

5. I like the currency note idea...I wannntt my pic on that note!! hmm!!

phew...this post cld compete wid my posts in terms of length of post!:)...m gonna miss reading ur posts while m away:(

ishipishi said...

*sigh*...wrote a longggg comment and lost it:(((

here i go again...hmmm!

1. that is a positively crazy and scary thing!!!

2. lolz...@ pyaasi chudail! Can't u just promise me free popcorn and drinks if i promise to write a good review wid an excellent rating WITHOUT having to watch d movie??!

3. I have a nice long list of guys i'd luv to see bashed up here in delhi...when r u visitin delhi sudeep..MY HERO! *grin*...and i promise u choco chip ice cream every single day of ur trip!

4. stick to tennis plz! :)) even yellin's a better option...

5. I like the currency note idea...I wannntt my pic on that note!! hmm!!

phew...this post cld compete wid my posts in terms of length of post!:)...m gonna miss reading ur blog while m away:(

ArChaNaR said...

ROFL @ # 2, 3 n 5

u tagged me! awww

got 4 more to complete :((

Sudeep said...

@Pinks: thnx..
doze off for the movie... grrrr!! i can assure u tht it wont be boring like fanaa.. he he

@Prof Keshi: tht ONLY word was related to watching cricket.. he he
so tht means u r not coming for the show next time :D

@Suchi: Bang on.. thnx :)

Sudeep said...

@Josh: thnx.. :)
for the 4th one, the italic words bat n bowl have pic links

@Rahul: welcome here...
yeah i also luv the truth behind tht scrolling statement :)

@Ishita: phirse double comments..
pyasi chudail is just an option... pehlewali movie toh acchi n hit hain
i dont like the idea of getting beaten up just for chocochip icecream
yeah this post is long in my terms too..

@Archana: gud u liked those..
4 tags.. gr8.. tum toh mujhse bhi badi tag accumulator nikali.. he he

ArChaNaR said...

hehe... kya karu .. aaj kal i've become so lazy.. hehe

Keshi said...

na I aint gonna attend ur show unless u tell us whatelse u can DO well :):)

Keshi.

Kathy said...

...haha ^_^ i second the motion kesh *grin*
...so what else u can Do well SC??;)
... aside from pole dancer and sexy model of hammock??
...lol, tell us na! *wink*

@ kesh, u ok now?take care muaahh!

hugss,
-kathy-

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

Am waiting for Vaibhav to pull smthg on you !

ArChaNaR said...

sir.. aapka cake order ready hai :D

Dalicia said...

1)would like to swim in the frozen lake in iceland

2)drive a monster truck so i can run over everyone

3)publicly humiliate eric tsang

4)marry the guy who tag me with this!

5)suck someone's blood dry

hahahha

Kathy said...

...no connection in everything?? poor sudeepuuu ;(
...then just sit down somewhere and do some crossword puzzle to kill ur time haha..:P
...hey do approved the testi ok? no excuse then ;( ,on monday na, else i'll break ur hammock!!! :P

...whatever, :P enjoy weekend sweetie ^_^

cheers,
-kathy-

Sudeep said...

@Archana: ha ha... lazy toh ho hi :D
cake order ready... thnx a lot.. will pick it up soon :)

@Keshi: he he.. ur loss i guess :D

@Kathy: no motions n no telling :D

Sudeep said...

@Deepa: waiting for Vaibhav to pull smthg on you
?? yeh kya hain?
btw, u ok now?

@Elaine: okk..
lol @ 1st pt
everyone ... gosh! no no u cant run everyone
who is eric tsang?
ha ha.. take the next flight.. he he
err.. i hope tht will be done b4 4th pt happens.. lol

Sudeep said...

@Kathy: yeah no connection to anything n when i use a proxy it gets disconnected mid way :(
i dont know how they have spared blogspot...
yes i will.. u too have a gr8 weekend

Neha said...

since there r two nehas here i presume im not tagged ;)

Keshi said...

my loss? Or pole's loss? lol!

Kath Im much betta thanks hun!

Keshi.

Sudeep said...

@Neha: nah nah.. it was u :D

@Keshi: lol...