Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Desktop Goddess # 4


Would you dance
if I asked you to dance?
Would you run
and never look back?
Would you cry
if you saw me crying?
And would you save my soul, tonight?
Hold me in your arms, tonight
I can be your hero, baby.
I can kiss away the pain.
I will stand by you forever.
You can take my breath away.
Oh, I just want to hold you.
I just want to hold you.
Am I in too deep?
Have I lost my mind?
I don't care...
You're here tonight

I was mid-way a regular post 2 days back when some unexpected turn of events caused an avalanche of work here. On such nights can the ‘heartbreaker’ Jennifer Love Hewitt can save my soul? :- And Aditi I wouldn’t mind to be a ghost even for one episode for her :D.

14 comments:

Aditi said...

haha i bet....

AnonymousBlogger said...

Ah yes, JLH is is a top 3 girl for me. Love her. And that is a great pic of her. I don't think I have that desktop of her (or had. I deleted all of mine recently).

Dave said...

i had the hugest crush on her when i was younger

Keshi said...

I agree she's true HOTTIE.

**And Aditi I wouldn’t mind to be a ghost even for one episode for her

LOL hahaha!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

btw Sudeep go n read my ans to u in my 'Stay With Me' post :):)

Keshi.

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

she really does look great !

And , Sudeep , u have changed ur template and stuff !

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

so many Calvins ? thank u :)

ishipishi said...

nice nice:)...d pic and d song!

still busy?

Neha said...

Arey...am not liking u working so much!!!!See it leaves u with no time for us :(
She looks good....of the likes, I like Kylie Minogue and Nelly Fertado too!!!

Vipul said...

hehe someone is being a real enrique fan in here eh eh

ishipishi said...

i over!!reacted...

sorry:(

Love you longtime! said...

Oh ay JLW is nice.. liked her from her "Can't hardly wait" days.

But I can't help but still think that listening to Enrique is SO gay!! :)

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Guru zee...
whre are you these days?
Jennifer love hewitt pein toh main hamesha fida hooon...
I know wht u did last summer...
I still know wht u did last summer....mmm...
mmmm...
mmmmm.....


*ouch*

Kathy said...

umm... she's beautiful, no doubt!! ^_^ ... lol! wake up sweetie hehe...