Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Happy Birthday Mom!

EDIT: I have no idea why blogger didn’t allow me to post yesterday so even though I am posting this today it is actually for yesterday, i.e, the 20th of November. By the way, clicking the pictures makes it full size so dont strain your eyes :D
Dearest mom,
Just replace the word Mother’s Day with Happy Birthday below

and please think about the allowance bit :D


Thanks for cleaning all the mess I make at home


though the reminders you serve me frequently for the same could be dropped off :)


Kudos to you for keeping the house in one-piece since dad got transferred

and in fact even before dad got transferred

Also thanks for keeping me updated about various issues and taking out time for my studies after your long tuition classes


A million thanks for knowing exactly what my taste buds need and being the best cook for me


And last but not the least, thanks for being with me at every step in this life


You are the BEST!!

17 comments:

teacup said...

what did u buy for her?

Neha said...

hey it was ur mom's bday yesterday...belated happy birthday to her!! its my mom's bday tom :-)

ishipishi said...

awwwww...realllyyy cute:)

Belated birthday wishes to ur mom!

Hopin d day wz special...m sure it must've been...wid u arnd to make it so:)...

tk care.....

Pinks said...

oops...it seems i missed out on a couple of posts...

n the co incidence my mom n dad's budday was also on 20th..yes budday..dats another co incidence although my mom is 2 yrs younger then my dad...i had a gud time...

n nice pics :)

Aditi said...

aww so sweet...
happy bday to your mom!!

AnonymousBlogger said...

Yes, happy birthday to your mother!

Now if only she read your blog ;)

But I know you told her all this in person so she still got the message.

HP said...

Hey..belated Wishes to your Mom..
May all her wishes come true..

Hope you had a wonderful day with her yesterday..

And the C&H strips were pretty cool :-)

Cheers,
HP

Tarun said...

Birthday Wishes for your Mom.

Cake (ki photo hao toh) email kar dena.

Kathy said...

awww belated Happy Birthday to ur Mom!!! give my hugs and kisses for her...

... so will u allow her to read all of this huh? ^_^

lol! @ calvin :P

hey sudeepu ... hehe! nothing.... ^_^ gudniteeee muaahh..

PrAcHi said...

Hay... belated happy b’day to ur mom.. Nice post ya.. Lots of b’days in this month it seems :)

Anonymous said...

Love those comic strips in your blog, keep 'em flowing dude.
BTW belated wishes to your mom. :)

Cheers.

Ekta said...

belated happy bday to ur mom and am sure shes proud of u....hope ur being a good son!

preetishere said...

wow!! u r a true calvin n hobbes fan!!!

belated happy birthday to your mom :)

Dalicia said...

happy birthday to your mummy...what a sweet dedication to her. i hope she saw it. what a sweet son you are!

i think if my mum has a son like you. she'll be very happy. unlike me the rebel, troublesome, debater daughter....ahahhaha

Anonymous said...

awwwww! cho chweeeeet! mamas boy!! :)

Love you longtime! said...

Awwww.. a belated happy b'day to your mom!

Keshi said...

Sudeep's mum - A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YA LADY!

And my hugs to her please :)
Keshi.