Saturday, February 03, 2007

Desktop Goddess # 7


Feeling blue
When I'm trying to forget the feeling
That I miss you

Feeling green
When the jealousy swells and it won't
Go away in dreams

Feeling yellow
I'm confused inside a little hazy but mellow
When I feel your eyes on me

Feeling fine, sublime
When that smile of yours
Creeps into my mind

ohhhh.....

Nobody told me it feels so good
Nobody said you'd be so beautiful
Nobody warned me about your smile
You're the light
You're the light
When I close my eyes
I'm colourblind
You make me colourblind

I don’t know how many of you are facing this problem but blogger is giving me some error whenever I am trying to open any blog though I am able to sign me in through the main page. I contacted a few people and some can view blogs and some can view only some blogs. I hope this doesn’t turns out to be a blanket ban like the one a few months ago. It has been a week now since I met Vaibhav and I am hoping that he would have updated his blog on the Pune trip and the meet and also blasted Pune’s traffic scenario :P. If not, Vaibhav please update :D

No need to introduce Penelope Cruz and yes it is true that some faces and smiles make even a colour blind person like me, colour blind. Thanks a ton to Vipul for this song coz I am in love with it.

5 comments:

Princess said...

I too had problems yesterday and the before day.
But its over now I think.

Cool Goddess.

-Aiz.

Tarun said...

Well ... *grins @ Desktop Goddess*

Anyways there was some eroor I think it is over now...

Pleas Send some snaps from "Ganpati Phule"

AnonymousBlogger said...

I haven't had any problems with my blog, or reading anyone else's blog lately, so I cannot give any advise to you unfortunately.

I think both you and Vaibhav need to give us a big update on the meeting between you two.

Vipul said...

sudeepu boi where art thou

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Penelope Cruzz...

*drooool*

Last night I saw trailer of her upcoming movie in spanish...yummm yummmm she still looks so awesome :)

Is she still single??