Monday, July 09, 2007

Desktop Goddess # 10




You, doing that thing you do
Breakin' my heart into a million pieces
Like you always do
And you, don't mean to be cruel
You never even knew, about the heartache
I've been going through
And I try and try to forget you girl
But it's just so hard to do
Everytime you do that thing you do

And I, know all the games you play
And I'm gonna find a way to let you know that,
You'll be mine someday
'Cause we, could be happy can't you see
If you'd only let me be the one to hold you
And keep you here with me
Cause I try and try to forget you girl
But it's just so hard to do
Everytime you do that thing you do

Finally I got a 10-day leave sanctioned starting from tomorrow. I am not going visiting anywhere but will be at home trying to start studying for the super-fast approaching CAT exam in November. The other students in the class are always ready with answers and know all concepts, so basically the teachers there revise it and don't explain stuff in detail and I stare at the board aimlessly not knowing what's going on. This luckily is restricted to Mathematics class only.. English and Logical Reasoning classes are better. So time to pick up the speed.. at least to put the vehicle in motion if not cruising in full throttle. But I guess I am going to be bored sitting at home for 10 straight days (not literally but still..)

Ashlee Simpson for A/B :). I love this pic and had it on my desktop for so many days that some colleagues call her 'teri takiye-wali ladki' (your pillow-girl).

5 comments:

PrAcHi said...

Nice photo yaar.. She is CUTE :).
Arre.. what is this? u r reading comments on ur blog.. Not allowed. Go back to ur studies :D.
All the best for the preparation leave! Study will, don't do any time pass, concentrate on ur goal and utilize ur leave to the fullest.. n yeah.. treat us when you get the admission to IIM :D
Okay.. Prachi.. STOP!!!

Sam said...

Gosh!! thanks for teh reminder.... i gotta get studying too!! YIKES!!!

AnonymousBlogger said...

A wonderful pic Sudeep. She is indeed a goddess!

Math kind of sucks because it seems like one either gets it, or doesn't. Unfortunately for me, I usually didn't. LOL.

Dalicia said...

hey man..u sure u can study???

Keshi said...

eeeeeeeeeks! :)

Keshi.