Saturday, August 11, 2007

She & Me - Part I

My current assignment includes making calls to Presidents / Founders / Managers of companies working in CAD/CAM domain in Europe.

On a conference line between ‘Me’ somewhere in Pune (India) and ‘She’ somewhere in Parma (Italy):
Me: Good morning! I am calling from India. Can I speak to Mr. A please?
She: *something in Italian*
Me: *thinks there is disturbance in the line* Good Morning! *looks back to the clock to check whether it is morning or afternoon in Italy*
She: *again in Italian*
Me: *decides to be very simple* English?
She: No English
Me: Anyone English?
She: *something again in Italian for a long time*
Me: *hopes she isn’t swearing at me* Ok! Bye!

On a conference line between ‘Me’ same place in Pune (India) and ‘She’ somewhere in Aviles (Spain):
Me: Good morning! I am calling from India. Can I speak to Mr. B please?
She: Goooood morning! He is on holidays till 15th August.
Me: *wow what a sweet voice* Ok! Can you please take down a message for him?
She: Aahhaaaa.. yes
Me: *smiling* I am calling from X company and blah blah blah. I will call back after 15th.
She: Yes
Me: Bye! Have a nice day ahead!
She: Ooohhh thanks! You too have a nice day *giggles follow*
Me: *drools* Thanks!

Moral of the story post: I want a hot Spanish secretary with that sexy oomph in her voice.. fine I don’t own a company but still I want one. Applicants can send in a request to me for my mobile number for sending their vocal resume :D

11 comments:

Aditi said...

what use is a secretary when she answers phones for u...
how abt someone u can talk to more often..
better yet opt for a spanish gf

Sudeep said...

who said i will make her attend calls??
spanish g/f.. err nah i will settle for a maharashtrian instead if i can

Aditi said...

isnt shveta salve maharashtrian?
any single maharashtrian bloggers around?

Sudeep said...

i wont reply any more.. tum mujhe marvaogi

Aditi said...

isnt that what i am here for
hehe

AnonymousBlogger said...

Yes, yes Sudeep. You want the Spanish secretary for her *voice*. Yes, that's it. LOL.

Dalicia said...

you never know the person could actually be a guy :) heehhe

Sudeep said...

@Aditi: :|

@Sean: lol.. no thts not thts it :D

@Elaine: he he.. well her name wasnt a guy's name

Anonymous said...

LOL!Good one!

Priyanka Mahanta Pandiyan said...

ooooh la la... wishful thinking it is called....

Sudeep said...

@Shakhi: thnx.. :)

@Priyanka: oye it will be true one day.. :D