Saturday, December 27, 2008

Neo-bharat Times!

Neo and Oracle sitting on a bench in a park…

Neo: Merry Christmas Oracle!

Oracle: Merry Christmas Neo! You look happy today. Got a gift from Santa? Got a date for New Year’s Eve?

Neo: No, it’s just the Christmas spirit

Oracle: Hmmmmmm hmmmmm…

Neo: What?

Oracle: Nothing… just humming ‘Last Christmas I gave you my heart’

Neo: Please stop. You know I don’t like that song.

Oracle: No I didn’t

Neo: For God’s sake you are the Oracle

Oracle: Yeah yeah, I know. Have you checked your horoscope for the next year?

Neo: Where?

Oracle: Peter Vidal’s column in the Neo-Bharat Times

Neo: You daily read those columns? For God’s sake…

Oracle: (cuts in) Yeah I know I am the Oracle. Listen, your sun sign says that you should stop making mountains from molehills

Neo: Does that have something to do with the moles on my body?

Oracle: Err... no. I am not talking about Melanocytic nevus

Neo: Ok… Yesterday night I was counting the moles on my body

Oracle: Why?

Neo: Didn’t you read the mail which said if your lover kisses all moles on your body then your sexual life will be great?

Oracle: Eewww.. Why do you read such spam mails? Anyways remember that you need to stop making mountains from molehills

Neo: Ok fine! But it would be fun when Trinity kisses my moles

Oracle: I don’t see that happening since she is dating Agent Smith

Neo: (frowns) Of course she will. I just need a few more moles on my body

Oracle: Shave off your hairy chest and you will see 4 moles

Neo: (ecstatic) Really? How do you know that?

Oracle: For God’s sake Neo I am the Oracle

No comments: