Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Vinte e Seis

I have this notion that how you celebrate your birthday or the first day of the New Year is a reflection of how the coming year will be. Taking a look at yesterday the coming year would not be much different for me I feel. Yesterday I had fun with friends and also did a lot of work due to the ongoing client visit. Yesterday I had my share of laughs and also had some sad moments. So many called up, mailed and send text messages that I was soaking in the blessings. I always wonder that no matter how many times I forget to wish everyone, all have been very understanding and remember to shower their love on me. No matter how much you achieve in life these are the small moments when one feels truly accomplished. As per tradition I had a small mishap on the birthday eve but don’t worry as I am perfectly alright. Lost my bike key yesterday at the place we had dinner and then we all searched for it all the way on the road where we had gone for a walk. Then climbed up the wall as the restaurant had closed down and found the key near the table where we were seated. Lost a key and found it. Lost a few people in the past year and found some new gems. Well that is what they call it life. I still wonder how fast the last year has flown by. It just seems a few days back that I had entered the quarter life crisis he he he. Cheers to the coming year… bring it on I say! One of my colleagues gave this to me :-)

1 comment:

Geraldo Maia said...

Sudeep,
From Brazil a friendly hello with my best wishes:
Geraldo