Friday, August 05, 2005

The wall of ANONYMITY is falling...

Browsing thro' Indian Bloggers' List a few days back, I read a few blogs [sorry for others.. i will try to visit all soon :)]. One of the posts I went thro' "Wall of Anonymity" threw some light over the fact tht many of us here don't know each other but paint an imaginary picture of the blogger (I have my pics on my other blog.. so u need not tire ur brain visualising me.. lol). Anyways, the point put forward by her (~*Deepa*~.. probably tht is a pseudonym) is valid. One of my blogger-frnd Harshal, lives in Pune itself.. but I have never met him till now in person. We keep in touch by just putting our comments in each other's posts. But, 2 days back, my cubicle partner, Santy, happened to look over my shoulder when I was reading Harshal's blog. Guess wht! He turned out to be Harshal's school friend. He he.. my blog seems to be like Orkut.. "A place where u can find ur old friends" ... n old in the sense of childhood :).


Still I m not able to figure why tht video in the earlier post is not coming up. I get an error something like "a href" tag is not opened to match with closing tag. I absolutely have no idea how to go ahead with it.. coz i went thro' the basic html stuff n it seems tht the opening n closing tags r right. If I copy the link in a test html page it works fine. *PHEW*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi suddeep. well about Good morning mails... yes.We they get boring after some times. And Frustating when u ahve slow speed and they take a lot of time to open. lol.
Hey i m from Pune too.
Ok See ya soon then

Sudeep said...

thnx for adding tht xtra 'd' in my name.. gives a punch in it.. lol

LB said...

It's funny when we're forming impressions about who we're talking about. It tends to show us what subconscious biases we have. What's frustrating is that we always seem to think we're talking to a guy first. Like when I post on message board, people tend to think I'm a guy, unless I either give away my gender through an avatar or by telling them. Even I do it.

Sudeep said...

@Poopsie rhinobuns.. lol

@Squishy Agreed completely..

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

hey .... thanx for making me famous

Sudeep said...

:)