Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Laughter season

I m very happy seeing the promos of one of my fav serial Seinfeld on Star World. I don't mind if they repeat the old seasons coz I love tht show. Meanwhile Star One, which has some good sitcoms like Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai, did a good job to showcase some of India's budding comedians in the Great Indian Laughter Challenge. Although Sunil Pal won the finals, the best act according to me was "Bar Girl Call" by Navin Prabhakar (he stood overall fourth). I have uploaded the video clipping* of the same.


* Some of u might not understand the language 'coz the video is in Hindi. But if u have time, worth watching his expressions of a bar-gal who calls up a client.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi suddep,
I also think that, he was the Best.
and thank u for uploading the vdeo.

Parag said...

Thats one good show in the recent times. Its funny as in funny. I particularly liked Ehsan Quereshi with his unusual style & poetry.

Anonymous said...

@Nishant: I don't think he was the best overall ... but this was the best act. I think u don't have any work in the new company... he he he

@Parag:Ehsaaaaaaaaann... ha ha. He was also good.. but had seen him earlier in Hasya Kavi sammelans.

@GA: :)

Sudeep said...

@Barbie: :)