Saturday, March 25, 2006

The fastest tag ever :-)

I was working on Ishita’s tag for the 5 things I want to do b4 I die… then I saw this tag by Kathy n as I was reading the questions n her answers, felt tht I shld also post this n postpone my death wish-list. Perhaps this is the fastest tag completion frm my side (r u hearing Yashita? :D)
So here goes the questions n the answers…


1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4
I m sitting in office so don’t have any book here… not even technical.
Might put something here frm my home where I have books lying over… though will have to measure up which book is lying more close
EDIT: "The President had red cheeks and was looking at me" - Papillon

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
ouch… hit the sides of my cubicle

3. What is the last thing you watched on tv?
Chuppa Rustam...


Btw, can I lower my hand? It is difficult typing with one hand

4. Without looking, guess what time it is?
6:48:13 PM


5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
6:48:15PM :))

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
I can hear everything but can’t hear the computer…
If it is ‘bout music on computer m listening to One Nite Stand - Enrique


7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
In the afternoon to pay my mobile bill


8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
The clock… how much time do I have to wait more here


Helllooo…. My hand is paining.. pllsss lemme lower it


9. What are you wearing?
Clothes ofcourse… I cant run around sticking leaves covering the appropriate parts coz then I will be scared of goats

10. Did you dream last night?
I dream every nite…


11. When did you last laugh?
Anyone remembers the ‘Kismi’ gal in my office… we both were discussing something n we burst out laffing


12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?.
Nothing here..
If I would have been posting this frm home then it would be…. mmm… a Ganesha frame, a bring-luck-to-ur-house wall-hanging frm Ladakh (the Ladakhis got more lucky I guess) n assorted collection of greeting cards over my study corner


13. Seen anything weird lately?
yeah… saw myself in the mirror


Thts enuf…. I m using my both hands now


14. What do you think of this quiz?
Honed my GK, improved my outlook towards life and this will bring discipline into my life
*WIPES OFF TEARS IN SATISFACTION* (with both hands)

15. What is the last film you saw?
Maalamal Weekly in theatre, Crash on pc n Andaz Apna Apna on TV
EDIT: Being Cyrus in theatre

16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I think it shld be “wht I wouldn’t buy”… btw I want the copyright of the book titled “How to become a multi-millionaire overnite” priced at 1 million bucks apiece :)


17. Tell me something about you that i dunno.
Who is ‘me’ here… make it clear… then I might tell

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Change the sleeping times…

19. Do you like to dance?
Yesss…


20. George bush.
Dancing with him?? NOO!!

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
I will have to consult my better-half for tht.. coz cant decide tht alone


22. Imagine yout first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Same here… but how ‘bout Sudeep Part II .. sounds cool to me

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
With those millions, I can :))


24.What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
I want him to say Hi.. but I think he will say Ohh GOD!! YOU!! I m going to stay on earth now
Btw, will I forget my access card there too?


25. 4 people who must also do this meme in their journal.
The permanent set of tag-holders Parag, AnonymousBlogger, Harshal n Wasim
The tag-lovers Kavita, Neha, Deepa, Ujwal n Arzoon
The revenge of the tag Yashita, Ishita, Ritu, Sridhar, Vaibhav
The tag to make ppl to update their blogs Ajay S, Ajay A, Preeti, Raj
The newcomers tag Neetika, Ana, Tarun, The Gal who sold the World (wazz ur name?), Pinks, Aizwaikcha, Mayur T
The rest have been reserved for others to tag :D

Thts it folks... have a gr8 weekend

61 comments:

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Thanks for tagging me dude....
Its been a long time I said anything about myself :)

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

You have nice guessing power...with a time difference of just 2 sec...amazing ... amazing...

If you turn into a multimillionaire overnight...dont forget to pay tazes dude....kyonki tax ki chori se paap lagta hai...mere paapa bhi tax pay karte hai...hehehehe..

Kathy said...

..hehe crazy you ^_^ u know what?when u said u will publish naa,i've checked ur post right away and read it and burst to laughed haha...
..i can't even write my comment to you hmmm..and when i came back here ,i'm no.3 naa hehe..
..good laughed with u,thanx!

...enjoy tennis yaar.

ishipishi said...

i had a feelin u'd be doin this tag...! saw u tagged in kathy's blog...figured this was a funner thing to do:)...

and hell i just watched "malaamal weekly" while havin my dinner...dimaag ghooma diya movie ne!!

dis was fun though..ur answers had me laughin...lollzz..@ grass n goats!

wunderin wen u get d time to dream sudeep...sote hi itna kam ho...bet ur dreamz wld be on fast forward mode!

wait i'll be back later once i get done wid my dessert here...choco chip ice creamm..yummz!!:)

Neha said...

tag lovers..lol.. me?? :P
this is a good one .. i think i'll finish off all my tags with one stroke.. whoooooooosh
how did u get tht time so accurately.. u cheaterrrrrrrrrr
i'm not going to keep my hand up in the air fr so long..lol..
hey i'm also gonna change the same very thing!
will do the tag soon sir!

teacup said...

@Ishita, hehe, wat coincidence, me having choc ice-cream too:)

@Sudeep, yea, me will come back soon too:)
oh, and revenge!!!hehehe, not fair u knw, I guess I must wait like month before I think of taking it up!!

Dalicia said...

long tag! :) have a great weekend sweetheart *SMOOCH*

AnonymousBlogger said...

LOL. See Sudeep, I thought maybe I should try to make mine as funny as yours, but there's no use. That was great.

I'll start working on mine now.

Dave said...

hahaha...sudeep part II DOES sound like a pretty good name!

teacup said...

look wat I did!!! I took up ur tag!! posted it even:)
but guess, I should warn u beforehand, It's d most boring thing I've ever done in my life!!!all ur fault!!!

and tell us if tht uncle came to say hi to u guys even today:)

cherubic_chipmunk said...

thankgod u dint tag me cuz 2 of my 5 posts hav been tags!!...newayz too good for a fast post dude...cheers!!

Tarun said...

lol @ Question 14

Pinks said...

haha...lol at george bush...u have a gr8 sense of humour..will surely do dis tag in some time...bye 4 now

harsh said...

that was awesome !! LOL
Hey waiting for that "malamal weekly" review... how is the movie?
I know i have a previous tag pending.. but will do this one soon...
enjoy


harshal.

Keshi said...

**20. George bush.
Dancing with him?? NOO!!

LOL!

Sudeep partII? U mean ur a movie continueing? lol!

Keshi.

Ekta said...

lol!
Loved your responses!

Dalicia said...

gees my dear, i hope you're not going to walk around with just sticks. some insects is going to bite you! i prefer george bush than to john kerry. i don't mind dancing with george bush :)

sudeep part 2 :) if this is going to be a scary movie. it wouldn't work.
*LOL*

Parag said...

coolest answers i have seen for a tag...
nice.

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

ohho !!!!

i already have so many tags left to do !!!

u r really funny !!!
esp
#20 and #14.

and choooo chweet : #21 and #22

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

hope it was a great weekend ...

btw , shouldnt it be sudeep part 1 ..

it goes like ..

sudeep,
part 1,
part 2 ...... isnt it ?

my friends and i were planning to go for malamal weekly ... should we ? or should we not ?

Kathy said...

..gosh i'm still laughing here ,yo u crazy ^_^ even i read it many times now haha..esp. @ # 2,13,20 esp.# 9 ^_^.. hehe ,i don't want to imagine anything but i'm sorry to say ,i'm imagining you now,how you look with leaves only....??haha **grin** oh my...sorry God ,the bad one here is Sudeep ..he mades me imagine crazy things, bad boy hmm..(i hate u!)^_~

P.S.
BTW, how's your tennis yesterday?hope you had a great time yaar.

-kathy-

Princess said...

Good imagination and fluency.

ishipishi said...

done wid the tag!...and that wz no revenge...wid d kind of time i have in hand...i cld do a lot more tags!!!!!!..!!

sudeep part 2..! if u have twins..or quadruplets?....? socho...sudeep part 3..4...pheww!

hw wz d wedding btw?

Sudeep said...

@Zoonie: U can make this really funny..
thnx for validating my guessing powers ;)
Have u seen the ad in which a dude with the bulging biceps poses in the gym with dumbell in his hand n a tee bearing "I m proud tht I pay tax" ... i m planning to do tht but without the biceps n dumbell :D

Love you longtime! said...

Lol.. it was fun reading the tag!

Love you longtime! said...

Btw... Uncle ji, when will u complete my tag????

Sudeep said...

@Kathy: Thnx for the tag.. ha ha
i hope while imagining u didnt try to bring in a mild wind... lollzzz.. tennis was as usual fun... but no major incidents to report

@Ishita: i sleep a lot i think.. like 7-8 hrs every nite (not yet included the hrs in office :D)
if the names r part 1 n so on it will be easy for my wifey n me to call out.. P1 aur P2 TV band karo.. P3 so jao.. :D
choco chip icecream... jalao jalao

ishipishi said...

7-8 hourss...okkk...shud have struck me coz u always mention getting to work an hour after time!!!:)...

ab i hope death wish next hoga...ya fir skip karoge?!?

Sudeep said...

@Neha: in one whooshhhh... wow.. can u pls complete my pending ones too :)
how dare u catch me.. i mean call me a cheater :D
not so long.. haan bhai aap toh smart hain... main hi phas gaya tha
sir.. m yet to start tennis coaching... lollzz

@Yashita: ab pehle usne jalaya aur tum uspar aur mirchi (or choco) ragdo :x
done? i thought u will deliberately take 1 mth to do it... tht was so sweet of u to do it so soon :D
n u had to answer it ... so if it is boring u r responsible not me
Uncleji didnt come yest..

Sudeep said...

@Elaine: hey dear.. i know 'bout the insects... lol
if i m scary then part 2 will be scarier... ha ha

@A/B: started working.. wow .. all u guys r fast.

@Dave: aahh!! Atlast I found one supporter for the name... thnx dude :)

Sudeep said...

@Arvind: yes... thts the exact reason i didnt tag u... but now on 2nd thoughts atleast tht would have made u update ur blog

@Tarun: :))
i got ur mssg on orkut in my inbox... m out of orkut till release date so will add u up after tht :)

@Pinks: hey... :)
take ur time... no probs

Sudeep said...

@Harsh: Thnx dude :)
If u know tht MW is Priyan's movie n have seen his earlier... dont watch... same jokes... same ppl.. same confusion.. but doesn't make u laugh.. review nahi likha iss baar

@Keshi: Keshiji... was planning a spl revenge tag for u frm the last post :D .. lekin u got saved... thought ki will keep u free for being tagged by Puneet/Sridhar
movie continueing... lollzzz
couldn't think of any name tht time..

@Ekta: hey :)
thnx... welcome here... c ya around

Sudeep said...

@Parag: thnx .... this coming frm u means it might be true :)

@Neetika: how will i know tht u dont like to get tagged..
yeah update needed... so u r doing it? gud :)

@Deepa: same here... tyt
thnx dear..
hmmm.... shld it be like tht? will think over it
as for watching MW.. pls read reply to Harsh's same question above

Sudeep said...

@Aizwaikcha: Thnx :))

@Vaibhav: thnx.. u mentioning it was funny i can really wipe my eyes in satisfaction now.. he he
mera number kab aayega
now next will be Ishita's then Sridhar's n then urs'... but frankly speaking u won't be interested in the type of songs i listen

@Ishita: yeah... but i make up coming late by leaving early.. :D
tag karunga... have written 4 already ... figuring out 5th one

teacup said...

dun get happy so fast...I was just getting bored and couldn't sleep, so thot wat d hell mite as well answer some questions!!! I was infact gonna take a whole month!!:(

Keshi said...

revenge tag? WTH what is it...tell me now..lol!

How abt this name for ur boy...Sudeepsterness?

Keshi.

Shriedhar said...

LOL sudeep!!
but i tell u
it's unfair yaar

u listed me in avenge list, wid out bothering to oblige my tag
8-(

im tagged twice for the same tag!!
god save me:)))

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

^^^ ~~~~ ^^^

Love you longtime! said...

frankly speaking u won't be interested in the type of songs i listen

What makes u say that?

Sudeep said...

@Yashita: I was just getting bored and couldn't sleep
start reading tht book of urs Digital Image processing.. soon u will crash down.. whenevr i felt like sleeping used to take a fat engg book in hand n tht would make me sleep in flat 30 secs

@Keshi: go back to prev post comments for tht... so m not the bad boy now.. u r the bad gal :D
Sudeepsterness
u replaced mon with my name kya? ha ha.... nice

Sudeep said...

@Sridhar: i will do it dude... juss give me some time
n i knew u were tagged but had to fit u in the revenge list :)

@Deepa: gud so u r smiling today :)

@Vaibhav: hmmmm.. just thought so
will see when i put tht list here

Keshi said...

lol ok then let me see..

Keshi.

AnonymousBlogger said...

Sudeep, you're falling behind!!!

Now Deepa has tagged you, and I just don't know how yo're going to catch up ;)

Good luck.

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

:)))

Sudeep said...

@Keshi: :))

@A/B: Deepa tagged me? Didnt see on her blog..
catch up... i dont want to.. m gud at my slow pace for tags :))

@Deepa: wah.. aaj bhi smiles
he he

Sudeep said...

@Divya: hiya babezzzz.. hows' u?
i agree MW is pathetic
kanjussss first give me ur promotion treat
lolllzzz... tum toh bhag gayi lekin.. n dont know where to give u the invite for the treat either :D
i think AMEER KHAN part II is a better option :P
ha ha... thik hain.. yehi rakhunga :)

The Girl Who Sold The World said...

Funnnnnyyy tag! :D
20. George bush.
Dancing with him?? NOO!!

Haha...Mr. George Dubya Tinkle Toes Bush. :P (Long name, isn't it? Heh).

14. What do you think of this quiz?
Honed my GK, improved my outlook towards life and this will bring discipline into my life
*WIPES OFF TEARS IN SATISFACTION* (with both hands)

WOWWW!!! It did so much for you! :O Hope I'll also be able to wipe off tears of satisfaction after completing this tag. ;)
This was good...I'll do it. :) *rubs her hands in glee*

The Girl Who Sold The World said...

Oh, by the way, my name's Navdeep.

PuNeEt said...

nice witty replies buddy
enjoyed it thoroughly

lol @ dance with geroge bush

keep rocking

Kathy said...

..haha mild wind to blow the leaves?? ^_^ you crazy !
.. stop it Sudeep,i told you i don't want to imagine crazy things hmmph!!
..think those insects first who is going to bite you ok?^_^

Pinks said...

taken ur tag :-)

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

finished ur tag .. :)))

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

aur ek aur smile :)

Mayur Thakare said...

Thanks! Hey is there any straight forward way to tag or I have to meddle with html code. Waiting for your next post.

Sudeep said...

@Navdeep: Tinkle toes Bush...lollzz
hoping it will bring luck in ur xm results as well :)

@Puneet: thnx buddy...
waiting for ur turn on this

@Kathy: okie no more crazy things .. :)

Sudeep said...

@Pinks: read it just now :)

@Deepa: going there now..
keep smiling :))

@Mayur: i hope wht i explained u this morning was enough.. linking is different

Ajay said...

will update the blog soon.

Sudeep said...

@Ajay: Gud :)

harsh said...

Tag taken...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sudeep said...

@Harsh: Read it :)