Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Schindler's List!

Yashita tagged me few days back (few is ok I suppose :p) to list the 20 things I hate. “Hate” for me is a step higher than “dislike”. If this had been stuff I dislike then it would have been much easier to list it down.. but don’t know if I can reach 20 on the hate list.

1. Like charity let’s begin hatred from home. I hate myself for reasons better known to me n even those ppl who ask ‘bout those or know ‘bout them.

2. I hate ppl who don’t have traffic sense. I will club these…
I hate-
i. ppl who don’t follow traffic rules n cause accidents
ii. ppl who drive slowly in the middle of the road
iii. women on 2-wheelers who apply brake by rubbing their feet on the road as if they r skiing.
iv. ppl who honk unnecessarily.
v. pedestrians who walk in the middle of the road as if the vehicles will pass through them as seen in some C grade horror flick
vi. to get stuck in traffic esp between the Kothrud flyover n Law College road when I m going to office in morning.

3. I hate to see little children begging at traffic signals n other places n even those chidren-rights activists who don’t do anything for this.

4. I hate punctual ppl. I mean 10-15 min late is not at all late n late coming might start only after around 40-45 min.

5. I hate ppl who don’t smile. Fine u can’t laugh but atleast a smile…

6. I hate ppl who expect too much frm their opposite sex.

7. I hate Google when searching for Sudeep Sharma places me second n gives some Nepali movie hero by the same name the first place. Now, ppl r using my name to make it big in the filmdom… n tht too in Nepal. Thts the height of plagiarism… he he he

8. I hate when Bollywood releases gud movies n I don’t have any bad movies to write about :))

9. I hate the judicial system (police + court) when it doesn’t arrest n jail Salman Khan after he shoots black-bucks n mows down ppl with his SUV n after arresting him after ages they let him out on bail. Also, when killers roam free after the witnesses turn hostile (read made hostile) in Jessica Lal murder case.

10. I hate the political system for not bringing forth young and educated leaders n instead giving important portfolios to stupid, illiterate n corrupt politicians. This scene is slowly changing n m happy ‘bout it.

11. (Even after the hating the systems) I hate ppl who don’t have pride for their own nation n even those ppl who don’t respect other nations.

12. I hate drunkards n even more if they start puking. I hate ppl who kill themselves n others after driving in an inebriated state. This esp after a recent episode when an acquaintance killed his galfrnd after smashing his car against a traffic island. Why can’t ppl understand tht alongwith freedom there also comes a sense of responsibility.

13. I hate smokers too n esp the younger gen who thinks tht smoking is cool (or kewl)

14. I hate eve-teasers. Whistling is so demeaning to beauty.
NOTE: Looking at beautiful faces is not eve-teasing

15. I hate when I search my fav wllppr sites for hours n don’t find any gud enough to download.

16. I hate ppl who cheat in sports.

17. I hate simpletons. No fun in talking with them.. need some smart ppl so tht it is a pleasure whipping their smart-asses (literally only for dames n if they allow..lol)

18. I hate it when I don’t get enough time to check mails, blogs etc

19. I hate to agree tht I m tired at the end of day n can’t think of one more point to make it 20. Ending it here itself...

For the part of tagging, all those who feature in the list on the sidebar are tagged the only exception being the ones who r striked out n those who have already done the tag.

Sorry for being out of here for last 2 days, but had lots of work to take care of. Will be writing n visiting as time permits. :))

39 comments:

teacup said...

ahhha, looks like i am 1st!!!
and u actually took up d tag???my god!! am i honored or wat!!
hehehe...got me laffin ..nice list:)
and like always, while i was on ur blog, i got ur mail:)

"iii. women on 2-wheelers who apply brake by rubbing their feet on the road as if they r skiing."....rofl!!! this was so hilarious!!!
i have seen it happen so many times on pune roads that now i am quiet used to it:)...but, mostly it is always the aunties that do that...


and hey wen i googled ur name(culdnt stop myself from doin it!)...i instead got a kannada actor!!

i hate it wen ppl write 'kewl'!! grow up!!!

thanku sudeepji for takin d tag:)
and now i know, if i have to tag you, i better do it a month before!!!

ishipishi said...

:-(...m not first! !! !!!

but then it's yashita:-)...so can't complain really!...and this was her tag fr u!..

i'll be back tomorrow dissecting this list...u know my connection suckss tdy:-(...(so much for wishing for rains and thunderstorms!)

Thankk God u finally got d time to put in this post...!!!!

ishipishi said...

and oh...btw :-) *smiles* !!! he he...cldn't resist that:-)!!...g'nitee...!

Tarun said...

1.Hate yourself?I think u need some time out.
2.Traffic Sense...me pet peeve people using handsfree on their bike and not on mobiles.I hate it.
3.Sad
4.Punctuality....me hate myself to keep people waiting.
5. :-)
6. No comments
7. Aila do they look like u as well?
8.Good (read original) Bollywood Movie....slowly is turning a myth.
9. & 10. Sad
11.Proud to be an Indian
12.Drinking and Puking sucks, all the bucks on drinks go down into drains *LOL*
13.Smoking in public...Ban it.
14.Agrees.
15.I click my own wallpapers :-)
16.Agrees Again.
17.I hate blood suckers,i hope u get the point.
18.Yes can be a bit deterimental.
19.Ciao

AnonymousBlogger said...

8. I hate when Bollywood releases gud movies n I don’t have any bad movies to write about :))

And you know, I hate it too.

Judging by your links, you frequent skins.be for your wallpapers. I have a few (folders full) from there. I can't beleive you can check out that site and not find something good. ;)

Kathy said...

I hate you for not doing the no.20 hehe^_^ and for telling you tagged all the people on the sidebar list:)haha.Yaar i have 2 tags pending more...aargh!Tell me where to start?please...
Oh you don't smoke?that's cool!I hate smokers too.
Good day Sudeep^_~

-kathy-

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

Hey !!!

Followed the Google link ... and what do u know ?? Now u r on top !!!
I should be even more mad ! oogle doesnt seem to recognise me .. DAMN !!!

Punctuality .. well ... ahem .. if u say so

Is ur work done now ?

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

Even i saw the spam ... but there was only one , na ... so i think it is manageable .. isnt it ?

:)

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

btw , wanted to ask u one thing ... why have u striked out some names ?

Love you longtime! said...

I hate ppl who don’t smile Oh yeah.. I guess that's a common hate peeve with everyone - except for the people who don't smile of course :)

I hate smokers Bang on dude! Me too hate them - very much!

PuNeEt said...

lols dude...
itni nafrat ;-)
lols

infact a lot of my points shld be similar to urs :-))

lols @ bollywood movies :-)

women on 2-wheelers who apply brake by rubbing their feet on the road as if they r skiing
ROFL...
so true

It was an awesome read...

Cheers

Shriedhar said...

LOL @
//I hate Google when searching for Sudeep Sharma places me second n gives some Nepali movie hero by the same name the first place

humorous !!!!

ishipishi said...

1. m not askin...! but only coz u'd end up hating me!
2.traffic sense...can't disagree wid anything here!
3.so true
4.lol...!! ab kya bolu....! u read my list na...i hate ppl who get late & u hate ppl who r on time! meeting up wid u or atleast fixing a time n date shud be interesting...
5.*smile*....!:-)....**grinnn**
6.ummm...mez learnt it never helps to expect too much from guys!
7.huh? u're first...i chkd...and cross chkd!
8.he he...i hate u not havin a bad movie to write about too:)...it's friday tomorrow...maybe u'll get lucky this wkend!
9.it suckss...big time!:-(
10.there's hope yet...!
11.hmmmmm....!
12.ditto
13.ummm...!
14.appreciating is one thing...eve-teasing is disgusting
15.does that happen??!u seem to have a good collection!
16.i don play much...but i hate unfair games too
17.simpleton!? whip? NO COMMENTS!
18.ahaa....u going thru this phase now for sure!
19.u definitely deserve a break now...!
20.???! gayab! lolz...u shud disappear too sudeep...after all this workload u need a nice break...visit the cute monkey again:)!?!...or settle down a new movie (baddd one okkk) or else u cld still watch "holiday"...!

this is it for now!...bye:)...

Dalicia said...

too much hatred, is bad for your health!

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys I want some suggestion from you guyz....

Please Read this Post on :- http://big-bad-boy.blogspot.com/

Neha said...

reminds me i hv a lot of tags to complete..sigh!!

hate urself!now thts a first on anyone's list tht i'v seen!

u hate ppl who r punctual..lol.. yaay.. i don't hate them.. but i'd like it if everyone was 10-15 min late.. so noonw wud complain :D

traffic rules..oh yeah!!me too!!

i hate khadoos ppl too.. come onppl smile .. it doesnt hurt!

Sudeep said...

@Yashita: Ur tag.. so u had to be first :)
and like always, while i was on ur blog, i got ur mail
yeah.. m trying to figure out how come this happens everytime... we might make into Limca book of records :P
It is gud tht Pune wale aunties don't read my blog otherwise yeh bechara Women's Day ke din pit jaata.. he he he
couldn't stop.. i knew n thts why gave the Google Suggest link... kannadda too.. GOSH!!!
kewl is childish?? i too use it sometimes.. but dont hate anybody using tht variation
lolllzzz@ 1 mth b4.... tht reminded me of a joke

Sudeep said...

@Ishita: I had meant to say tht I hate ppl talking 'bout punctuality.... i never intend to keep ppl waiting.. i want to watch Taxi 9 2 11 but it seems everyone in this world has seen it n m not finding anybody to come alongwith.. n i have heard it is not bad..


@Tarun: no need for a break dude.. sumtimes i do hate myself... :))
'bout keeping ppl waiting read above..
i hope they don't look like me...
click my own wallpprs... matlab?

Sudeep said...

@A/B: ha ha... gud one
well skins.be is my fav too... but can't have nude wallpprs at home n company.. frm both places i will get kicked out... so i rely on santabanta.com more to give me gud n somewht decent wllpprs ;)

@Kathy: he he he... i was very tired tht day n couldn't think anymore.. i also have 2 pending tags now...
i dont drink too... does tht make me supercool??

Sudeep said...

@Deepa: first... gud.. hate list works for sure :))
doesn't recognise u.. lol
punctuality... upar padho
work will be less after first week of april..
tht was the only one which came in recent posts... others go down in archives it seems..
i hate those ppl.. lol... kidding.. the striked one have either deleted blogs or stopped blogging... but don't like to remove those names coz these were the few ppl who were here when almost noone else knew this blog


@Raj: Arre yeh gaavwale mujhe bahut tang kar rahe hain Gabbar.. baar baar kehte hain naya post chahiye.. ha ha
where have u been for so many days??

Sudeep said...

@Vaibhav: except for the people who don't smile
ha ha..

@Puneet: haan yaar... kya karein... ha ha
similar.. hmmm.. will read them when u take up the tag

@Sridhar: :)) ... but it is true

Sudeep said...

@Elaine: Welcome back.. :)
sometimes i have to hate.. can't be loving all the time.. he he he

@Prasanna: sure dude.. frm my side n others too :)

@Neha: best of luck then.. :)
really?? but why will ppl hate me.. n tht too i m first on their hate list...lollz.. kidding... ;)
so noone would complain tht u r late... gud ... :)

Sudeep said...

@Neetika: Ooooooh.....
i first thought tht Himesh Reshmiya has visited my blog ;)
Hatred n anger r 2 different things yaar... tumhine toh kaha itni nafrat acchi nahi toh aur points nahi likhta ab :)

Kathy said...

Oh you don't smoke and you don't drink too?That makes you supercool really sudeep^_^ and what about.. girls?..??haha..
Anyway,have a great weekend yaar..enjoy rain^_^

cheers,
-kathy-

Anonymous said...

I googled ur name.. guess what ur namez on the top!

ppl who don’t follow traffic rules n cause accidents
wish i was a cop .. i would chase these guys n give 'em a ticket ;)

rhein said...

do you hate smokers even if the only smoke one cigarrette a day?

Rays Of Sun said...

AS usual a nice post:))
Nepali hero:)))
Raju Kobra and now Nepu:))
And I suppose you dont hate people with a bad direction sense..I am sure to top that list in that case:P

AnonymousBlogger said...

can't have nude wallpprs at home n company.. frm both places i will get kicked out...

LOL, yeah, I never thought of that.

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

oh ok !!!

Sudeep said...

@Kathy: I will restrict myself to being supercool only... dont want to become superdupercool.. lol
happy weekend to u too..

@Elisa: Thnx dear... actually had to do the tag otherwise would have figured in the hate-list of the tagger ;) .. i was also wondering if there is a tag which asks to list down 20 things I luv

Sudeep said...

@Archie: yaayyy... hate list works out wonders :)
did i read 'i would chase guys' .. ha ha.... uday bhi traffic rules break karega phir.. he he he

@Ana: lol... i will give tht much freedom to u :)

@Kavita: Nepu.. ROFL
Thnx for the suggestion on directions .. can include tht as the 20th point :P

Sudeep said...

@A/B: yeah... thts why i hate tht.. anyways nude pics r not always nice

@Deepa: hmmmm.. :)

teacup said...

"it is gud tht Pune wale aunties don't read my blog otherwise yeh bechara Women's Day ke din pit jaata"...lol,a sight to be seen!!sudeep gettin beaten up...lol!!!


and reminds u of a joke??...do share with us:)

Anand said...

Woah!
Thats some list!
But I sooo agree with u on pt number 2...its such a touchy issue for me!
Almost wants me want to pull my hair out everytime I see an irresponsible driver!

Sudeep said...

@Ganga: lolllzzz... thnx sirjee :)

@Yashita: 8-[

@Anand: Welcome here :)
thnx... touchy issue... hmmm..
pull the driver's hair next time :)
c ya around..

Keshi said...

very interesting list Suddz!

I hate all sorts of cheaters btw :)


Keshi.

Sudeep said...

@Keshi: Thnx dear
all sorts of cheaters
hmmm... made me think if this was related to the post ending b4 20 points 8|

Princess said...

people are here to love eachother.
It would be better if you have written twenty things you love.

Because you are tagged its ok.

Sudeep said...

@Aizwaikcha: yeah thts true..
i m waiting for the I love 20 tag
thnx for stopping by here... c ya around