Thursday, June 22, 2006

CRITICISM!!!.... WTF is tht?

Gym in the morning, then transferring one of our house to another’s name (we sold it), lunch, then company, last lecture of the Japanese class, coffee break, taking care of some undone work, searching a gud card on net for my frnd for her b’day n then reading the comments on the last post. Whoa!! Had I known tht the last post would become so fuking interesting I would have skipped all the things mentioned above n would have come online for a nice debate.. err.. I mean discussion.

@ Nihal n Gururaj: Welcome here…. Probably a wrong post thro’ ur view to come over here, but thts wht I see or lets say saw TT as a game. Saw ‘coz I was gonna post a rather contradictory update today tht TT is awesome. Not tht I won, I lost miserably yest, but it was worth playing with guys who ‘knew’ how to play tht game. But, tht doesn’t mean tht I was wrong in my last post. Any new person who doesn’t know TT (or for tht matter any game) n starts playing it will feel the same I guess n even if he/she doesn’t I don’t give a fuck coz it’s my opinion. Probably u skipped the starting n ending lines tht ‘I don’t follow table tennis’ n ‘I will be trying to learn it sometime in future’. I think tht sums up all n I wont be explaining my stand on TT. But, I think u guys shld have dropped here earlier so tht when I had mentioned previously tht ‘I m gonna play TT but don’t know it’, u could have shared some tips coz U R SOME GR8 ACHIEVERS in ur field. If Guru would have had visited my blog earlier I could have given tension to my opponents by boasting tht the State champ of Andhra Pradesh visits my blog. Dude, see such a huge difference u could have made to my image in the company. Anyways, next yr I will do that. I don’t wanna start a new debate but barring cricket players n Sania Mirza, name a player who features in advertisements? I don’t want an answer, just ask urself. Ask a child, who watches TV, to name a sportsperson n I bet the kid will say Tendulkar, Dravid or Sehwag. This is coz we r bombarded to cricket so much tht we (in general) have lost touch to all other games including our national game (which is hockey btw). Now, u r players so u might be knowing the plight of sportspersons to get financial assistance while the cricket n some tennis stars r basking in glory. So the point here is tht any game which we take on will be dealt with negativity at start. Tht doesn’t mean I don’t respect other games, but yeah I can n I will write wht I feel. So if tht is called criticism then so be it. C ya around… n dont take anything personally here. Thnx for letting me know of the wonderful site sunsuna, frm where u both came here I guess.

The update which I had thought to write today..


LOST!! I m not talking ‘bout Evangeline Lilly (*drool*) but we lost the doubles match of TT yest n lost in style with 21-3, 21-8 on scoreboard. Style was not ours’ but of the opponent pairs’. This was the first time I watched some gud play (wht std of play do u expect frm IT professionals) n mind u gud by my standard (otherwise someone will get angry). Those guys could spin the ball on the serve n tht too without taking help frm the fan. We couldn’t return a single serve n when we served they tackled it well. If we had known earlier tht the company would be organising a TT tournament we would have practiced well n did better. But, atleast as a sports lover (oh yes I m :D) we participated n were the favourites of the spectators, ofcourse not for the way we played but for the tactics we used to boost us (those r copyrighted so wont share). The best match of the day was of Manoj who blasted his opponent with excellent serves. Tapping the ball on our side while serving can generate a nice spin which we can’t do in lawn tennis. Also, with players like us it is better to have a confined space coz it is less painful to get the ball which is so down-to-earth tht it prefers the ground instead of the table.

I m very very happy tht no one frm Bollywood visits my blog otherwise I would have died a thousand deaths till date for my criticism towards tht industry :))
I m sorry tht I have been wasting time doing nothing rather than visiting blogs n replying to the comments. Will do tht tomorrow definitely. Btw, Indian bloggers can check the link above to see if they r listed coz i came to know today tht this blog is already listed there.

24 comments:

ishipishi said...

1st?

ishipishi said...

lol...yes!!!

ummm..okkk...oh maa...wow...oh no!

that kinda sums up my reaction while reading ur post!!! *grin*

but this was interestin...m kinda gettin to enjoy arguments / debates / fights etc etc in blogs :))

seriously, blogs r for ppl to voice their own opinion(s)...and bein open to criticism is good...if one can learn from it.

chalo ab m off to pack:)..be back on tuesday...tk care! enjoy d weekend! g'nite....

AnonymousBlogger said...

it is less painful to get the ball which is so down-to-earth tht it prefers the ground instead of the table.
LOL.

Serves are so important. I like to think the serve is my stong suit. I can't put any spin on it though :(

If I try for spin, I always end up missing the table with the ball.

Neha said...

tchch!
chal forget it yaar!!
u have put up ur oinion! thats what this blog is put up here for!
so forget abt how strongly/weakly other people think abt the topic u have picked up to blog abt!right?

Love you longtime! said...

It's good that u put up ur opinion.. afterall its's ur blog.... isn't it? :)

And hey, Bollywood is probably too busy making stupid flop films! Hv u seen the B-movie 'ek se mera kya hoga?'. the title says it all :)

The Girl Who Sold The World said...

Muhahahahaha!!! Good one!!! It's YOUR blog. Criticise anything/anyone here (note: Miss Navdeep is excluded :P) and have fun by laughing at the poor jobless trolls. :D

And if any bugger is still here, this is for him/her/it: TT SUCKS!

Sorry, couldn't resist. :P

x said...

hi, sudeep! interesting posts... just looking around. take care.

Kathy said...

...aww sudeep?? relax coz im upset too last night of the world cup ;)
..life sucks sometimes hmm!
...hehe..smile naa ^_^

..umm whatever, i dunno any sports except "soccer" hehe :P so i dunno what to write here, and the only thing i know is that i miss u and ur scrap ok? :P seems orkut is blocked too?? damn...;(

...anyway, this is ur blog and u can write anything u want, dun mind those who dun like ur post..it's their problem not urs.
...u r writing for urself not for them ok?

...enjoy weekend sweetie ^_^

cheers,
-kathy-

Aditi said...

It is your space, you can write whatever.. if ppl dont like it they dont have to read it
=)
nice post

Aditi said...

I dont know if you read comments on old posts but that was a really funny post.. and yes been there been through that
=)

Ujwal said...

I will rather stay away from the debate of last post. From my first hand opinion and experience which comes from 3-4 yrs of Table tennis, I have loved that game. Unfortunately I lost touch with TT after school days and so havent played it since last 6-7yrs. But it is really a game of concentration, skill and speed. I like it and probably shud start hunting some TT players now.

Ijji said...

hi..got to yr blog today to find it brimming with contrvsy..cool man..i found it intersting..keeps the monotonity out of blogging

Monami Roy said...

aah. the day the bollywoodians blog:wudnt that be a sight..:P :D
dropped by ur blog. controversy huh.lol...
peace..!!
\m/

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

hi !

on ur pre previous post ,
Apart frm her bulging (n probably fake) bosom she has nothing to show n ofcourse she shows wht she has : liked this line , in effect , she shows nothing .. is that it ?

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

heeee heeee heeee .... i came 3rd in the TT match (my friend and i actually ! )

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

criticisms galore ... huh ?

sadly i missed the comments on the post :( whatz the good in joining in the debate now ???!!!!

neway , it was fun reading ur current post

tc

Neha said...

a lot of TT going on here it seems.. :-)

wat happened to tennis?

Sudeep said...

@Ishita: u seem to be grabbing the top spot a lot of times these days..
well if this anti-Sudeep's-criticism wing continues m leaving blogging :P .. lol
have a gud trip.. ohh.. Tuesday is today

@Sean: I tried spinning on the serve n missed the ball not with table but with the racquet itself :D

@Neha: ha ha.. yeah.. i have already forgotten 'bout it
unko mirchi lagi toh main kya karu :D

Sudeep said...

@Vaibhav: ohh yes its my blog :)
u r lucky to get to see those flicks... :D

@Navdeep: he he.. tu kabhi sudhregi nahi na :D

@Acey: welcome here.. thnx.. c ya around

@Kathy: m relaxed yaar.. does the post sound tht m furious? coz m not :)

Sudeep said...

@Ganga: yup.. thts wht comments r for.. to express ur view.. mez too not annoyed by these opinions :)
2 times? didnt get tht.. do u mean in the sidebar?
striked off.. lolzz.. nah nah u still r an active blogger

@Aditi: yeah but how will they know if they like it or not without reading :)
been there n seen tht makes it look funnier i guess rather than wht i wrote :)

@Ujwal: If u have gud players on the other end of the table it sure is an interesting game.. best luck in ur player hunting

Sudeep said...

@Ananya: lol @ controversy... have visited blogs which brim with international controversies.. this is nothing :)

@MSP: bollywoodians do blog.. n m regular reader of some of the blogs of today's actors :)

@Deepa: WB! missed ya..
well she shows her bosom.. does tht amount to nothing? i dont know
congrats for the 3rd place..

Sudeep said...

@Neha: back frm trip? Rains moved us frm open grnds to indoor games i guess :)

ArChaNaR said...

arey yaar.. pehle kyon nahi bataya ki u had TT match. I would have given u some tips :D
I am a champ in TT .. though lost in finals once.
aur take it ez.. its Your blog! u can write anything.

Sudeep said...

@Nihal: ohh.. hope u come over the problems n get back to playing soon
well its just a matter of pushing the small ball but its hell to keep the ball on the table for me.. ha ha

@Archana: dekho.. now u r the one to be blamed for my loss :D
tum toh ekdum multi-talented ho yaar.. gud