Saturday, June 17, 2006

Random bubbles III

Yesterday, Blogger ate up my post 2 times. Republishing it as it was...

Had to go on yet another random bubble post...

First of all today I had almost no work after sweating it out for past couple of days. Since morning I was running to all blogs n went on a commenting spree.Archana, a blogger frnd is a member (founder too I guess) of the Word of the Worlds, a multi-bloggers’ blog. They have a section in their sidebar ‘Spotlight’ n I m pleased to hear frm Archie tht I m in spotlight for this month. Thnx a lot Archana! *standing ovation* I know u didn’t stand n clap but thts why I inserted a clap-track in the bkgrnd similar to the sitcoms which have a laughter-track.

Sean n I were talking ‘bout Ashlee’s wllpprs’ the other day. Being a self-confessed wllppr fanatic I had to post my desktop beauties. I had this wllppr till yesterday...
My team last month had an activity of ‘beauty-appreciation’ week in which we used to change a wllppr everyday n then we together used to decide tht which wllppr/model was more beautiful. Also we had a week of Alizee desktop only. I found some time for watching the 24 first season’s first episode. I was glad to read Elisha Cuthbert’s name in the titles. Coincidentally, I have her pic on my desktop. **


After watching Phir Hera Pheri, it seems tht not all hit movies have a gud sequel even though it has all the best entertainers in the industry. But, was really surprised to see Diya Mirza sizzling so much in an item number. Item number word pops up and there is no mention of Rakhi Sawant is highly impossible. Apart frm her bulging (n probably fake) bosom she has nothing to show n ofcourse she shows wht she has. But, how on earth could somebody kiss her. Eeeewwww… so much for publicity.

We have inter-dept table-tennis matches coming up next week. I have never played TT b4 and yet have participated in it. Don’t know how much entertainment I will be providing to the spectators, if there will be any to watch. Most of the time would be spent in picking up the ball frm the ground. I had read tht the TT ball is made of camphor, so if the match goes on for a gud amount of time I m hoping it will sublime n disappear in midair. Otherwise, if m losing (which I know I will) I would just burn the ball n get the match postponed. We had a blood donation camp in company today. But, I had donated on 25th of the last month so could not donate today. It reminded me of this post I had done after the previous donation of mine. It is gud to read thro ur own archives sometimes n going thro the comments.


Can the blogger from Pande town/city come forth n say he/she is frm this place? I m very much amused by the name of this place n never knew tht it is in Maharashtra. Or is it another anonymous reader?
Have a gr8 weekend everybody...

** As I cannot see pics frm company let me know if the pics have been posted under the correct name.

28 comments:

Tarun said...

Me first?
Elisha: *Drools*
Rakhee: Yucks.
Publicity stunts + breaking news + Rajat Sharma = Unsolicited waste of time.
Pics are neatly done.
Try "Post Recovery" next time your posts get swallowed.

teacup said...

hey...coming here after a long time!!
I hate gettin the publishing error! I get it quite often...

lol, too many ppl are writing about Rakhee sawant...

btw the pictures are nice,just saw them...seems like you had lot of fun!

preetishere said...

hey that comment got posted!coz just as i said "publish" the current went again and i got soooo angry!!!!never thought it woud make it!my iea was to post another 4 comment n make it a half century for you and then post the 51st'shagun' comment also:)

bout this post...main in sab se anjaan hoon:((

AnonymousBlogger said...

Wonderful Ashlee wallpaper. I'm going to hunt for that one now, but I'm somewhat limited because I need a 1280x960 wallpaper. skins.be is great for the widescreen ones-but of course you already know that.

Don't worry about table tennis. It doesn't take a lot of time to learn.

Great to hear you started 24. I know you will love it. Elisha is from the same province as me by the way ;)

AnonymousBlogger said...

I'm going to hunt for that one now
Found it.

Aurora said...

rakhi .......just a publicity stunt
dunno but why ppl do such things???????

Keshi said...

u know Sudeep, ur company suxx...:) Get em to approve these pics/music etc cos unrestricted blogging increases productivity too hehehe.

lol I can see AB is already here drooling on Ashlee. To be honest I dun see wuts so sexy abt Ashlee, except that she looks like a spoilt-rotten bimbo. lol Im not jealous trust me. I can only be jealous of girls like Salma Hayek, Catherine Zeta Jones or Aishwarya Rai...cos these r my kind of beauties.


**Most of the time would be spent in picking up the ball frm the ground.

lol hahaha that was so funny!



**Otherwise, if m losing (which I know I will) I would just burn the ball n get the match postponed.

ROTFL!


I have neva given blood...mebbe I should cos Im too hyper and that may make me settle down :)


Keshi.

The Girl Who Sold The World said...

Another random post? You've become the king of random posts...haha.

I m pleased to hear frm Archie tht I m in spotlight for this month.
OMFG! You're famous! *faints*
*Recovers* Okay, I won't clap...no, no, not because I'm mean. It's just that I need some chance to irritate you. :P Muhahahaha.

The wallpapers suck. They suck, they suck, they suck. Did I tell you that they suck? :P (Don't worry, they don't really suck. It's another tactic by me to irritate you. :P)
I have an Italian football team's wallpaper these days. FORZA ITALIA!!! (Support them or die :P)

And Phir Hera Pheri is disappointing? Noooooooo!!! I had been dying to watch it! :| Aaargh. Bollywood sucks. X-(

Pande city? Hahahaha...does it really exist? Hahahahaha. Hilarious.

And just to be bad again, I hope your weekend sucked. Sorry, I feel terribly mean in the morning. :P

Anonymous said...

Hey sudeep, cant see the pics in office...

Love you longtime! said...

U stil hvnt cracked the firewall?? :((

Kathy said...

..self-confessed wallpaper FANATIC?? ohh are u? didn't know that sudeepuu ^_^

...and didn't i sent u SK's wallpaper before?? hehe...did u used it? :P

...being "Spotlight of the month" congrats!! ^_^ but sorry can't stand to clap...i'm lazy!! :P

..what next will be block from u??...hehe!

Sreejith Panickar said...

Blogger sometimes is wonky, na?

Aditi said...

that ashlee wallpaper is actually pretty
=)

ishipishi said...

:-)...too sleepy to read thru the post!! but ummm...nice pics...once m done wid this comment m gonna see d pics of ur trip too...

u know y m fightin my sleep tonite na...lol...

missed ya tonz...

Dalicia said...

those two girls are not my favorite!

Neha said...

babe!!! congratulations!! spotlight of the month!! ok u have got enough appreciation!!! stop drooling now!

Neha said...

now lemme go to ur pics!

teacup said...

where art thou?? hehhee, me wella!!!today I am on the commentin spree! and I am a bit early to say this, but hey update!!:p

Princess said...

You are in spotlight. Great.

I'm here after long time.
How are you?

Will continue my visit.

Aizwaikcha.

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Ashley is one hot chic....I have the video of her first music album....

And congratulations dude....spotlight of the month....but I've something to boast aroudn too....I was the first blogger to be in that spotlight when she started this....hmmm....yeah I think I was..

TUjhe toh pata hai na meri memory bahut weak hai :P

Sudeep said...

@Tarun: Congrats for the gold! :)
*agrees on the 3 pts*
thnx for the post recovery tip

@Yashita: ha ha.. yes long time
yup we had fun :)

@Preeti: sorry for putting up a new post b4 u could execute ur idea

Sudeep said...

@Sean: glad u liked it.. n gr8 tht u found it out too :)
wow.. u do share some gud things with beauties.. Evangeline n now Elisha

@Megha: yeah.. its so sick

@Keshi: yeah i know.. it sucks.. pls get me a job in NSW :D
have seen Ashlee only in pics n have some gr8 pics of her so i like her.. dunno if tht will be applicable in real life
try donating blood sometime.. its a gr8 satisfying feeling :)

Sudeep said...

@Navdeep: lol.. i had started blogging for random posts itself.. dunno how i deviated frm my aim :D
i think we have already talked 'bout ur irritating behaviour :P
still m not able to catch hold of the Pande citizen
n ohh did i forget to mention tht Italy is gonna lose :P

@Nishant: ohh.. same here
try the proxies safelizard.com or mojohost.. i can see pics thro them

@Vaibhav: well sometimes the proxies work n sometimes they dont..

Sudeep said...

@Kathy: yes... have around 1800 assorted wllpprs at home :)
can i use tht in office? lollzz..
thnx for the compliment..

@Sreejith: hey.. welcome here :)
i never faced any problems b4 with blogger.. this is the 1st time
c ya around

@Aditi: yes.. thnx for agreeing :)
but i was at the receiving end of many with her pic on desktop at office

@Ishita: ha ha.. yes yes
i hope u caught up with ur sleep

Sudeep said...

@Elaine: ohh.. ego clashes? :D
i have never seen them personally but i luv their pics

@Neha: nah nah.. cant stop drooling over Elisha :P

@Yashita: m nowadays totally devoted to orkut coz project has finished :)
btw, i updated n now where art thou? :P

Sudeep said...

@Aizwaikcha: welcome back..
thnx for the wishes.. catch u around

@Zoonie: yup.. n Elisha is 2nd hot chic :)
thnx.. i do remember u being there too.. but wasnt aware tht u were the first one... u deserve tht :)

ArChaNaR said...

yay! I did clap :D

even i donated blood once in our college.. yaha us mein nahi india mein. I felt so gr8 after donating.. but I neva got another chance to donate.

Sudeep said...

@Archana: thnx thnx! :))
US citizens dont need blood kya? :D