Sunday, January 07, 2007

Desktop Goddess # 6

I stop and stare at you
Walking on the shore
I try to concentrate
My mind wants to explore
The tropical scent of you
Takes me up above
And girl when i look at you
Oh i fall in love
No doubt you look so fine
Girl i wanna make you mine
I want to be with a woman just like you
No doubt i'm the only man
Who can love you like i can
So just let me be with the woman that i love
Baby girl... Shine like a looking glass
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Mysterious girl, I wanna get close to you


Pristine blue waters and sun-kissed beaches, 4 days away from the routine hustle-bustle of the city life.. I did not ask for anything more in Goa. A trip which will be etched in my memory for many years to come (wait for the post on it); it was a nice break and a much needed one before the main projects in the company start off and leave would be a dream then.

There were many mysterious girls on the beaches though this one is Carrie Otis, of course she was not in Goa. Remember Wild Orchid movie? One guy and myself had a bet in college whether the lead actress of the movie was Laetitia or Carrie; I was rooting for the latter. We didn’t have a judge then and were lazy enough not to check on the net, so the money never exchanged hands and the lead actress remained mysterious.

11 comments:

Rani said...

i loved my trip to goa, though i was too young then to check out all the HOT men on the beach, but my trip was definitely memorable.

AnonymousBlogger said...

Can't wait for the trip update. Sounds like you had a great time though which is good.

It's always good to re-charge the batteries once in a while and it sounds like Goa did that.

Keshi said...

nice break for ya then :)

WB!
Keshi.

PrAcHi said...

Goa on 31st Dec night is always like a dream for me. I want to be there atleast once in the last week of december. May be from Christmas to the end of the year. Lets see when it will happen!
Waiting for your post and pics :)

Love you longtime! said...

Wen u posting your pics of Goa trip? Hope it was good!

Neha said...

Too much!!!Have been waiting for too long now for your post on GOA....unveil the mysteries yaar :D

ankurindia said...

beautiful post

Kathy said...

yeah, wheres the pics. of the trip sudeepu? u started 2007 by ur goddesses again?? awwww....
^_^

miss ya dear!
knock sometimes...

tc!

teacup said...

yeah yeah...write a post about it and make us jealous:p as it is other frnds who celebrated new years in goa have rubbed enough salt...u too:( But, dont forget pictures:))

Princess said...

gr8 pic :) &
nice poem.

Tarun said...

Sharmaji

beams ear to ear.

Goa ...:)

Akele the ya fir .....