Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Desktop Goddess # 5


This years love had better last
Heaven knows it's high time
I've been waiting on my own too long
But when you hold me like you do
It feels so right ah now
I start to forget
How my heart gets torn
When that hurt gets thrown
Feeling like yuh can't go on

Turning circles and time again
It cut like a knife oh now
If you love me got to know for sure
'Cause it takes something more this time
Than sweet sweet lies oh now
Before I open up my arms and fall
Losing all control
Every dream inside my soul
When you kiss me
On that midnight street
Sweep me off my feet
Singing ain't this life so sweet

I don’t like her nails in this pic but won’t stop drooling on Elisha Cuthbert just for this trivial reason. Sean, this pic is specially for you (and don’t rub in again that she is from your province) and even if you think the song is also for you I would keep that for myself. I am currently in love with 2 songs from her movie.. one is this and the other is Take a picture.

Wish you all a very very happy and prosperous new year. I wasn’t aware that Goa can suddenly seem so far from Pune. Anyways, hoping the plan works out. Will definitely update why it didn’t work if I don’t go and how we made it work if we go. By the way, 2 weeks back there was an information from Israel that there is a terrorist attack planned on Goa on the New Year’s Eve. So attack or no attack we are determined to have a blast there (no pun intended). Pray for everybody in this world and have a great time. Don’t drink and drive coz if you die I will lose one blog reader.. kidding.. jokes apart.. be safe and have fun! See you all in Jan 2007 :)

12 comments:

Tarun said...

First?

Yes ok...

I thought U were already in Goa and all the desktop Goddess there would be chasing a Blogger Hunk ...

Anyways ........she is cute coz she is the girl next door.

Drools ...

If they say there may be a terrorist attack, will we get a discount on fares?

AnonymousBlogger said...

Stay safe Sudeep. But have a great time!

Yeah, she was born and raised, just a 90 minute drive from here. We're practically neighbours. LOL.

PrAcHi said...

She is cute. Nice picture also :). Btw, u didn’t like the nails? It’s called as French manicure. Turns out as an expensive manicure if done from the parlour :D

Okay, Wish you a very happy new year. Hope Israelis will not attack and you can have your own blast! Have a very safe trip. Hope to see the pictures soon :)

Vipul said...

Hey sudeepu gr8 pic lol ya her nails are like claws:p

Nywyz a very happy new year to u and i wish u have a blast tc

Michelle said...

happy new year!

Love you longtime! said...

Firstly...a belated happy birthday to you! Darn i missed it!
anyways...u going to Goa for New Years? Damn cool yaar... me sleeping through it..literally! :)

Oh and a very happy 2007 to you too!

Priyankari said...

A happy New Year to you too! Have fun!!

SeePearrl said...

lolz :P

A very happy & prosperous new year to you!

Neha said...

Happy new yr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I dont like her...somehow...I think she looks like a chink, if she isnt already..I dunno that...no clues as to who she is...and i have always hated long nails...so hate hers too!
n soory missed ur b day...but bataya na...abhi transition phase chal raha hai!

Keshi said...

Happy New Year Sudeep!

She's ok...not a goddess tho LOL!

Keshi.

preetishere said...

happy new year sudeepji :)

drink less and drive less ;)

she is cute..nd guess wat! sabse pehle main uske nails dekhi! ;) hehe

take care babyeee

Kathy said...

... oops i think i've greeted u na "merry xmas and happy new year" on phone right?? ^_^

neway, have a blessed and prosperous year ahead sweetie!

... and oops m sorry i dun like her too hehe :P