Monday, June 25, 2007

Whts ur pretext?


Last month Miss Universe 2007 took place and you might be aware already that Miss Japan was the winner. When I saw the news that she won the title the first thought in my mind was not that why didn’t Miss India win but I remembered that 2 years back Sean (AnonymousBlogger) had come to my blog for the first time and read the Miss Universe 2005 post which Miss Canada had won. Then I made my grey cells work and I remembered how each one in the blogger list on the right side-pane had met me in the blog-world.. be it me going to their blog or them coming here. Also I could remember almost all posts and comments so far. Frankly I thought and still think this is quite weird but yeah I do remember most of the stuff exchanged here. Now call this weird or not but some people land up on this blog in a weirder way.. I am not talking about you all who read my blog but who don’t read but come here searching for something else.

Reading Sitemeter is absolute entertainment as what people search for. As I had previously put down some searches, here are some popular and weird ones as why the counter on the right keeps on ticking.
Most of the non-readers come here coz they are searching for the sexual err.. social networking site ‘my space’. Now it is quite clear that they stumble upon here since the blog’s name is ‘It’s my space’. But the searches are not for just Myspace but people search for ‘How to tilt your profile in my space’, ‘Pics for my space’, ‘How to make the font bold in my space’, ‘The lady in my space’ etc. I was quite confused earlier as to what is my space until I opened an account on that site just to check what the hell was there in that which kept attracting people. Just for the record I only have 2 known online friends there (both bloggers, Squishy and Veggie) and I really don’t know from where the other requests keep pouring in and spam my inbox. I would recommend orkut if you are interested in networking and Myspace if you are interested in getting spammed by bots.

Another popular search is for the marathi songs or the lyrics of Salil Kulkarni and Sandeep Khare. I have a document of lyrics of the songs of these guys so if anyone coming here for that and reading this you can ask for it. Some people are also coming to listen to ‘Mi baburao boltoy’ song but sorry neither I have the song nor the lyrics. Quite a number of people are searching for the name of the model in ‘Aaja Piya’ remix video. For them, her name is Shyla Lopez and she is sexy ;). Don’t ask if she is related to JLo :D. Apart from searching for C-grade Bollywood movies some people are also coming here to see Rakhi Sawant and Mika Singh kiss.. absolute gross and you won’t find it here people.

Other search topics were:
I just wanna die in your arms
Amboli ghats (pics blog)
Girivan (pics blog)
Hot gals in pune
Tattoo of Carlos Moya
Is kaajal advisable on babies? (now where the hell that came from??)
Ragging pics (pics blog)
Swami Ramdev – sleeping back problems

So what was your pretext of coming here? :D

8 comments:

teacup said...

oh...nothing much, just some tiny hope that we'd get to see pics of some HOT GUYS too :(...just FYI, I've lost all the hope now :P

Neha said...

Now that u have mentioned it, i guess i came here coz I used to see your comments on Vaibhav's blog. And u seemed cute to me :D

PrAcHi said...

I came to ur blo0g thru Nessa's.. I used to love ur Calvin and Hobbs. But I am not on ur sidebar *sob-sob*

Keshi said...

I came to ur blog thru me :)

Keshi.

Michelle said...

lol i used to be on myspace...just to chek out a celebrity's myspace...dont use it cuz its pretty crap hehe

Anonymous said...

ok,this is absoultely random,i don write on unknown ppl's profiles...oh well...if u really hv the lyrics of sandeep khare's poems,pls can i request for thm?

Sudeep said...

@Anon: Yes you can.. but after 20th pls

@Yashita: he he.. yeah i know here u have only one hot guy and not some :P
btw ur disabled soldier's bravery or something like tht was ur first post i read

@Neha: seemed?? :|
yeah i know u came frm Vaibhav's..

@Prachi (aunty): :P
i wasnt aware frm whose blog u came.. n u are on the roll now

@Keshi: thru me?
i came to ur blog first coz i liked ur name..

@Michelle: ha ha.. yeah i agree

Keshi said...

lols thru me means u na.

Keshi.