Friday, December 21, 2007

100 years.. only?

Heavy workloAd. frequent fights with Project manager. new peoPle to work with. devoid of energY. Boring trainings. real-lIfe friends now virtual friends. virtual fRiends nowhere in sighT. Heartbreak. dilemma. mba Dream. exams. boring studies. failure? marriage? dAmn..studies not boring. but no time to studY

Now I know why it is famously known as the quarter life crisis. I should go and search one mail on that in my inbox, might be relating to it will bring down the anguish by re-assuring that everyone goes through this phase. This is the probably the third time I am celebrating (well!) my birthday on this space… yeah third time (First and second). I have so much to write and yet somehow time slips away and when I have time words evade me. 16th December birthday post coming after 5 days *sigh*. Well anyways let us hope for a bright and cheerful year ahead and might be I should try skipping some work to update this space often ;-).

1 comment:

Parag said...

good one! and belated b'day wishes.