Thursday, December 15, 2005

I m 23... finally

Pic courtesy: HumanClock

Within a few minutes, I will be 23 (yet writing tht I m). Not exactly a few minutes but can say tht since I dont remember wht was the exact time I was born on. For enabling me to walk on this earth for 22yrs n some months (rest months were spent crawling) I take this opportunity to thank profusely mom n dad :) I havent yet planned anything about how I would be spending tomorrow so if anyone wants to throw a party for me pls feel free to invite everybody... he he he. Dont worry about the tab coz AnonBlogger has already said tht I m a rich guy now ;).

If u were amused by the use of the word finally in the title, it was coz I received a gr8 gift frm God today itself. LIFE. Was going to office today morning n a tempo driver suddenly changed his lane. My bike's handle bar got caught in the bars n I was thrown off in the middle of the road. After taking 2-3 tumbles was lucky tht no vehicle was coming frm behind. Fortunately I was driving at a very low speed. Got a bruised knee n a very sore left hand thumb which is still throbbing with pain. So... finally 23 :).

Do write down ur birthdates in the comments section. This is not a guarantee tht I will remember them coz I m very bad with my dates (not a pun). Still....

25 comments:

Ujwal said...

happy birthday...sudeep...
enjoy safely...dont jerk ur hand too much while dancing.....hahaha...
(obeying ur instruction...dob: 13th nov)

Keshi said...

aww HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sudzzzzzz!

23 and rocking ha woohoo!

My bday - 25th of June...

So wut did u do on ur bday?

Keshi.

AnonymousBlogger said...

Happy Birthday. Good to hear you'll take care of any tabs that are run up. I'll have to travel to India and take you up on that (next year maybe, to celebrate your 24th)

For what it's worth, my BDay is Jan 27.

Congrats on surviving the crash too.

Sudeep said...

@Ujwal: thnx man... ha ha
obeying ur instruction...dob: 13th nov... didnt get this???

@Keshi: Thnx a lot.. yet to do anything coz b'day is today .. wrote the post last nite

Sudeep said...

@AB: Thnx a lot.. :)
The crash was bad.. still body is paining

Ajay Sonawane said...

Happy B'day Sudeep ! I wish a long life on this occasssion, Drive safely and get long life !
DOB : 1 August

Sudeep said...

@Ganga: Thnx :)

Ha ha... ppl must be thinking u make a fool of them when u tell tomo is b'day .. lol

@Ajay: Thnx for the wishes :)

Anonymous said...

Many many Happy returns of the day Sudeep.
What abt B'day Bumps...

My B'day:13th Feb,
One day before Valentine!!

Sudeep said...

@Ganga: Also i have orkut for reminding :)

@Divya: Wow.. tht was too gud
Thnx for the sweet wishes :)

Sagis really rock ;)

@Nishant: Had a hard time avoiding them.. ha ha

Sudeep said...

@Arun: Thnx :)

shyloh's poetry said...

Damn you are so young ha. Does age matter?????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sudeep said...

@ALL: Lotzz of relatives at my place.. so wont be able to post till monday. Happy weekend :)

P.S: Esp. for AB.. this has nothing to do with my increment...lollzz

Sudeep said...

@Shyloh: ha ha.. thnx

cherubic_chipmunk said...

so me a lil' late,eh?newayz belated b'day wishes...n do visit mine somtimes though it aint anywhere near ur "rocking blog"...and congrats man for ur salary raise-forgot 2 say that in ur last post...njoy :-)

harsh said...

belated happy b'day !!
have a nice weekend.

cherubic_chipmunk said...

hey forgot 2 mention...my b'day on de 10th of july...take care ciao

Keshi said...

soooooooo wut happened? :) Now that it's Mon..hehehe...

Keshi.

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

my d.o.b : 21 nov ... u know .. u wished me

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

i am late .. but still ..

better late than never ..

Wishing you all the best

Belated
Happy returns of the day

:)

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

what did u do on ur bday ??

Sudeep said...

@CC: Better late than never.. lol
thnx man for ur wishes :)

rocking blog.. i m flattered ;)

@Harsh: Thnx a lot :)

Hope u also had a gr8 weekend.. n i demand an update on ur blog.. not just the posts with titles Update :p

Sudeep said...

@Chaennaipages: Welcome here

n thnx :) .. c ya around

@Keshi: India is 4:30 hrs behind australia.. so updates r late :)

Sudeep said...

@Raj: Thnx n welcome here :)

Wish ur gud frnd belated b'day on my behalf .. :p

C ya around

@Deepa: Belated thnx :p

yup.. i remember wishing u. Did nothing spl. Spent time with family members..

btw, why r u vanishing my comments frm ur blog??? he he he... actually i now think tht some server problem must have occurred here coz my comments didn't publish on ur n Gangadhar's blog :(

shyloh's poetry said...

Aweee to be 23 again haha. And live next door to you *wink*

Take care.

Anonymous said...

@Shyloh: ha ha.. ;)