Tuesday, February 05, 2008

She & Me – Part III

‘Me’ is considering suing me since I am not publicizing his brushes with the ‘She’ category on this blog. I hope a trilogy would suffice since the so-called brushes are quite rare, but ‘Me’ is expecting a at least a seven-post series on lines of Harry Potter and wants me to carry it further as well. Duh!! Well I was talking with ‘Me’ yesterday and I spotted a red rash on his left arm. On enquiring ‘Me’ said it was a ‘love bite’. Sheesh! I was very much sure that it was a bite but definitely not a love bite. Prodding a bit ‘Me’ revealed this incident, which reminds me of some wafers advertisement (I forgot the product name).


She: *smiling* Hi
Me: *smiling* Hey! Did you know Sania Mirza is jealous of you?
She: What?
Me: Yeah, a bit. I had... what happened to your hand? *pointing at the bandaged hand*
She: A bee sting
Me: Bee??
She: I was in our garden with P when…
Me: Ohh! So you girls were talking about the birds and the bees in the garden *smirk*
She: *throws something* Very funny! Actually we were talking about you.
Me: *avoiding that something* Hmm… So a bee got jealous and poked you.
She: Oh God! I was working in the garden.
Me: Well bees are always attracted towards flowers *wink*
She: *blushing*
Me: That’s why I am wondering why on earth it came and stung you *sarcastic grin*
She: *frowning* Let me show you how it felt after that bite

Me: It was a joke… aaaaaaaaaggghhhh!!!


Girls won’t take sarcastic comments and boys will be boys. And thus prince charMEng stayed single.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love bite on an arm? Uff, what a lame place! Hickeys should be on some nice places like...ahem.
LOL@the conversation. 'She' ko intelligent flirting nahin aati. Actually, girls with a good sense of humour DO take sarcastic comments...of course, that's intelligent sort of sarcasm. Woh tumhein abhi aayi nahin hai. *smirks*
WV- jboynodn. Bongs rule Blogger or something?

Unknown said...

It's me, by the way, Navdy. :P
And I was first! Ha ha. Born to win. :D

Neha said...

UUUgghhhhhh.........they must be teenagers...they love this stuff!!!!