Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Gimme a FIVE

Parag had tagged me last week... so here we go

Five movies/shows/sitcoms I'd watch anytime
1. Sarfarosh n Andaz Apna Apna
2. Gr8 Indian Laughter Challenge - selected acts n Office Office
3. Tht 70s' Show n Seinfeld
4. Phone Booth, Unfaithful n Wild Things
5. Fusion flicks ... not every but i like some of them

well the nos. r five ... :P

Five things I miss now
1. Sleeping till noon
2. Jogging on the hills in the evenings.. i really miss vetal/hanuman tekdi
3. Bunking lectures n telling the Head of Dept. tht i was representing our college in the inter-collegiate matches ;) n he agreeing to all my stories :) .. instead we all used to play on the college grnd
4. Sitting on the terrace n watch eagles soar high up in the sky ... one of my fav passtime
5. Daily dose of Durga cold-coffee .. Day-b4yest the waiter inquired if i had become very busy coz i was not coming regularly in the evenings... i wasn't aware tht even the waiter knew me (or is it tht only he knows me :P) ... first i thought he was offering me his job... he he he.

Five favourite music bands/performers
1. Enrique
2. Any of the combination betn. KK, Kunal Ganjawala, Sunidhi Chauhan, Sonu Nigam, Sadhana Sargam n Shaan
3. Robbie Williams
4. Euphoria
5. Jagjit Singh

Five favourite lines
1. Where life had no value, death sometimes had its price - For a Few Dollars More
2. I am/We r leaving ... Amey uses it in restaurants when the service is very slow. Also, it is one of Paresh Rawal's line frm the movie Garam Masala
3. Hum jahaan khade hote hain line wahin se shuru hoti hain - Amitabh ... i like to add to it aur wahin par khatam ho jati hai :P
4. Corner seats hain na? ... Haan ek yeh corner ka aur doosra us corner ka - again Amir but frm Rangeela
5. Tejaa main hoon... mark idhar hai - Paresh Rawal frm Andaz Apna Apna

Five Things I want to do
1. Stay young forever (if possible.. my Aurora shld be brilliant enuf to ask Zeus for tht)2. Go globe-trotting
3. Not just plan but do something 'bout my PG
4. Read interesting books n interesting is a very relative term
5. Watch a hell lot of movies n write reviews .. lol .. i know this will be true

Five guys who will help spread this venereal disease
Why shld only five of them be later blamed for spreading this. So I tag each n everyone reading this. Leave back a comment here when u r done with it

10 comments:

Keshi said...

Touched by the Taggy Maggy ha? lol!

Well I believe u can stay young forever if u r young at heart :) And hey I love Robbie too but for different reasons lol ;-)


Keshi.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sudeep ,m also missing the same things
sleeping and bunking..
And ofcourse Andaz Apana Apana

Anonymous said...

@Keshi: :P ... Young at heart i know i will.. well then i like Kylie ;)

@Nishant: Thts why i m thinking of going to college again 8)

@Ganga: :) ... let us know 'bout the others

Keshi said...

**well then i like Kylie ;)


lol I got ya! She's a hottie :)

I have seen her in real...very tiny tho...

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

@Keshi: ;) ... i totally agree ... i consider myself tiny too standing at just 5'4 :p

@Divya: :)

Keshi said...

aww u r 5'4...thats not too bad...

Im 5'7 :)

Keshi.

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Tht 70s' Show n Seinfeld
How I luv these 2 shows...they are ma fav along with THE SIMPSONS ;)

Gr8 Indian Laughter Challenge
Downloading all the parts right now ;)

Daily dose of Durga cold-coffee
You talking abuot Durga near Paud Road....I remember when I was addicted to playing pool, there is on parlour right in the same building. That time I was addicted to that cold coffee..

Robbie Williams, Enrique
Dude you Rock!!

That was nice to know about you. Thanks for dropping by on ma blog.

Greetz!!

Anonymous said...

@Keshi: m just short of 5'5 actually but short anyways.. :P

@zoonie: thts wht they call u here rt? .. he he
U must be talking 'bout Cue n Ball.. yup the same Durga
Thnx for the visit.. c ya around

@Veggie: Haha.. i bet u will forget this time too ;)

Keshi said...

u r not tall enough to be a basketball player but ur just fine I guess :)

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

@VB: Tags r good when ideas run out.. but i dont think u will need them.. ur blog is full of new stuff everytime..
I did do the last one eventually .. he he he.. ya .. i was j/k

@Keshi: Lolzz.. ya.. i cant slam n dunk but play pretty good basketball..
But i have started luving my ht coz a recent survey found out tht 99% women like shorter men.. ROFWL.. the survey must have been carried out in Antartica... LOLZZZZ...