Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Who am I?

I m a Rogue .. yeah.. thts wht one of the sites says when I took their test. I totally agree with the result. Infact my frnds call me a sweet rogue... so no clashing of views on this. Parag n Suraj have also taken the test n both are Wizards. I know both of them since many years, so I can say tht the result is just perfect. If u want to find out who u r then just scroll down a bit n click the link on the right sidebar.

My result says:


You're clever, funny, and full of surprises. If you're still in school, you're probably the class clown. If you work, you're probably on the verge of being fired - but who cares? Your job's boring anyway. When it comes to leisure, you'd rather watch cartoons, crash a wild party, or stage a practical joke than have an elegant tea with your grandma. You're not big on being "civilized" or following "rules" such as that pesky "speed limit." Above all, you're a trendsetter and a force of chaos. You see tradition as something to be questioned, structure as something to be toppled. You're popular, charming, and entertaining to be around. You'd make a great actor, comedian, or a rock musician. Everyone loves having you at parties, because with you there, no one has a chance of getting bored.


Your Mission:
You were put on this earth to humble people. They will be easy victims, because they're attracted to your charm and wit, and they're too slow to see what you're doing behind their backs. You are the one who has to pull the rug out from under the big guy, because let's face it - you're the only one who can get away with it. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to Get Away With Something. Something small, or something big (but please, something legal). Make your boss laugh at himself. Get money for a homeless shelter by posing as a panhandler. Do coin tricks for kids. Get away with an awful pun. Run for governor of California. Get away with SOMETHING.

10 comments:

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

ME FIRST !!!!!

ARE U LIKE THAT IN REAL LIFE ?

Nupur said...

Thanks a lot for your wishes mate!
And hmmm.... you sound like a very interesting chracter - *if its really you !* :)

And read your 'blood donation post'. A very noble thing to do indeed. I for myself and scared of hospitals..... but would love to donate blood. May be soon one of these days I'll sum up the courage to actually go and do it.

See you around...

Anonymous said...

@Deepa: I think so... but will reconfirm with my frnds n let u know :P

@Nupur: U r welcome..
Some of my frnds who have written testimonials on orkut fro me say tht i m a born prankster. I m into pranks almost 24x7.. n get away almost doing anything. :)
n yeah i face situations daily where someone feels to give me blows... but i manage to get out of there.. n still keep doing those things..

OK enuf of self-praising.. lol

Parag said...

Hey...seems a bit out of place for you...AFAIK you. May be you have changed...

Anonymous said...

@Ganga: :)

@Parag: We haven't met since 10th or 12th grade... it has been a long time n this guy has undergone tremondous change.. ha ha

Anonymous said...

In fact I remember being quite an introvert in schooldays but fun was always on top.. later the pranks part remained (infact grew) n the introvert-->hyper-extrovert

Anonymous said...

I think the result is perfect.
I dont know abt Party...
U throw a party and then i will see whether i will get bored or not,
so when is the party !!!

Anonymous said...

@Nishant: It is appraisal time.. so when its done u get a party :)

Wasim said...

Yes, the result regarding :"You're popular, charming, and entertaining to be around. You'd make a great actor, comedian, or a rock musician." is perfect. right Mr. Aman, Jimmy, blah blah blah... Abt u r clever, hmm.. can't say.

Anonymous said...

@Wasim: 'bout Aman n Jimmy..lolz but ppl here wont get it coz i haven't written 'bout tht incident.. thnx for ur evaluation :)