Friday, January 20, 2006

1st year Anniversary bash....

21st Jan 2005 - 21st Jan 2006 --- 129 posts (including this)

ONE YEAR!!! Aaaahhhh…. tht is really a long time I have spent here n wasn’t aware tht time flew so fast. Thnx to Neha’s year completion post tht I remembered ‘bout the same for this one.

‘The Sunday Express’ had carried an article ‘bout few bloggers who were helping tsunami victims thro’ their blogs. The next day Suraj told me tht he too had a blog to his name since a few days n it is easy to create one. So I too jumped at this concept, but in a couple of fortnights I was like wht shld I write?? I mean thoughts were there but before this I had never written something.. never used to write in my college notebooks so never thought I could write something online. The first post was like the typical one… I m new here n I m interested in this blogging concept.. blah blah…lol. I still clearly remember when I used to write the so-called posts in the first two months … they were just 3-5 lines .. something happened here n something didn’t happen there stuff. But, blog-hopping gave me an insight to wht ppl write n then started improving myself. I don’t think I write well now but yeah definitely better than wht is there in the February archives.

Like an award winner, I won’t forget to thank ppl who have supported me so far… lollz. So, thnx to all those who come here n leave their comments n to those too who don’t come :p

It gives me immense pleasure to invite u all for the first year anniversary bash (don’t know how much time I will be here but still felt like calling it as first yr bash). The venue n time will be decided ltrz but as of now the programme schedule has been prepared:

Entertainment progs:
‘Bizarre comedy show’ by Zoonie
‘dhinchak item song’ by Divya
‘Poems recital’ by Shyloh
‘Modern-age Strategies of losing ur own car in a car park’ by Ganga n Kavita
‘1000 funny ways to tackle blog-stalking’ by Darci (don’t worry wont give ur new blog link)

Educational progs:
‘Latest techie stuff’ by Parag
‘Cricket: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow n day after tomorrow’ by Ujwal
‘Abstract thinking for insomniacs’ by Ritu
‘Political scenario in India’ by Shantanu
‘100 ways to propose a gal n confuse urself’ by AB (topic can be changed to ‘Flight to Bollywood’)
‘Bravery awards’ for Yashita n her frnd

Food n drinks:
Pizzas n drinks – Managed by Keshi (hope to see some hot aussie gals delivering it ;))
Veggie food – From Deepa’s mom (sorry to assign ur mom .. was gonna tell u but no risk since it is first b’day :p)
Special b’day cake – Elaine

I want all the other elite ppl to join me in the audience rather than everybody going on-stage. Thnx a lot all of u n I sincerely hope tht this association continues n the bonds grow stronger as each moment passes :))

36 comments:

Dalicia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dalicia said...

anything for my PRINCE SHARMING :)

everyone give sudeep a BIG, BIG, HUGS...

UM BLOG ANNIVERSARIO FELIZ DO ANO

keshi: remember to bring some hot aussie guys too!

Anonymous said...

@Elaine: ha ha.. thnx
Keshi u have another action item against ur name :)

Ujwal said...

Oh so this post marks 1yr completion. Gr8!
Btw, sudeep are u seriously going to write those 8 points for ur perfect lover. Are kiti avaghad ahe te...i mean i know that she shud be HOT...ajun kai pahije :P :P :P ;)
lolz

AnonymousBlogger said...

Sudeep, congratulation on the 1 year anniversary.

As with wine, your blog gets better with age. Imagine how great it will be a year from now.

This reminds me to look back at when my first post was. I may have missed my 1 year anniversary.

Anonymous said...

congratulations buddy!

AnonymousBlogger said...

‘100 ways to propose a gal n confuse urself’ by AB (topic can be changed to ‘Flight to Bollywood’)

LOL.

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

hey sudeep's blog

happy birthday to you
happpy birthday to you
may you be " hamesha " fresh as dew
happy birthday to you

Dear Blog ,
Sudeep has done the gross mis-honour ( is there such a word ??? i guess not ! ) ... sorry dishonor by not wanting to try out my food preparations ....
but i know u'll understand ... and even appreciate my cooking

So SUDEEP , i am doing the cooking ... u have no choice ....

And dear blog , i would like to gift all those invited with a tatooed artificial nail each ... hope u dont mind

See you !

Anonymous said...

@Ujwal: Have been tagged by 2 for the same thing... so have to write it though i agree it is difficult

@AB: wow..but i assume tht was related to the blog's age n not mine :p
Thnx buddy :)

@Archie: Thnx a lot :)

Anonymous said...

@Deepa: Thnx a lot on behalf of the blog :)
No probs if u r now happy .. coz the cook shld be happy to make the food tasty :))

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Hum bhi agar., bachche hote
hum bhi agar, bachche hote...
naam humara hota bubloo gablooo
khane ko milate laddooo...

Ke duniya kehti happy bday to you...


Happpy Bday to SUDEEEEPP BLOG!!
Happpy Bday to Sudeeeps blog!!

*claps*

Way to go dude...and keep blogging for like another 100 years....

Dunno why I wrote that song at the start of this comment...just felt like...comment space is free right??

preetishere said...

hi sudeep...

congratulations:)..

they invitations are open ne...

babyeee

Teal™ said...

hey 1st timer here :)
wish ur blog a very happy aniv on my behalf ...
PS: came thro' archie's blog.

Tarun said...

Happu birthday to ur blog.I think blogging gives a lot of high good way to communicate with people.II love the snaps on ur page. I hope you continue to post for a long time to come.

Keshi said...

Congratulations...and jubilations...I want the world to know that Sudz is turning one! lol!

Hey great fun post :)

wut wut, me bringing Pizzas and drinks? lol and Aussie gals too?? ok ok no probs...oooops wait a min..Elaine wants some Aussie hunks too...lol now I gtg go to Bondi beach to collect some bronzed surfers...will be back in a sec :) Hey Elaine I aint quite sure if I'd be back lollllz, so could u help Sudz with the pizzas too ;-)


Keshi.

Rays Of Sun said...

Happy anniversary pora!!
before scheduling me the entertainment section, u shd have asked me if I was avaiable..:)) my car can break down anytime!!Hahahahhaha..sahi hai yaar..would have helpoed if u provided some links too:(

Parag said...

congrats !

"Latest techie stuff"...hmm really ?

Anonymous said...

Educational program? hehe well i hope so :)

Sudeep said...

@Zoonie: Thnx for the applause n song.. luv tht kidwala song ha ha
100 yrs... baapre!!
coment space is free
lol.. so u read everything written on the page

@Preeti: Thnx :)
Ofcourse... dobara mat puchna..lol

Sudeep said...

@Raj: Arre Raj sahab aapke liye rakhenge na non-veg bhi
Thnx buddy :)

@TGG: Welcome.. thnx for the wishes.. c ya around

Sudeep said...

@Tarun: I dont know how much of this helps in real comm.. but lets believe it definitely improves :)
Thnx for stopping by n wishing.. more snaps on my other blog if u r interested

@Keshi: Sudeep is turning one ..lol
Elaine will definitely help with pizzas too but wht 'bout my Aussie hotties?? n no Kylie too this time :(

lol

Sudeep said...

@Kavi: Thnx! Schedule kela mhanje kela.. u have to see tht u reach properly .. ha ha
links .. madam week madhun 2 posts karto hech faar aahe.. kaam karto aamhi.. Omaha valyan sarkha tp karayla nahi na vel :p
Try karin edit karayla..ok?

@Parag: Thnx n why not??

Sudeep said...

@Ganga: Thnx dude :) .. u seem very busy coz i saw the Away frm orkut name today

@Ritu: No hopes.. u have to :)

harsh said...

Way to do dudes...
keep the good posts coming..
belated HAPPY B'DAY to ur BLOG !!

Parag said...

Try these if u like...
http://blogtemplates.noipo.org/
http://beccary.com/goodies/blogger-templates/

Its difficult to get free templates that look really good tho.

ishipishi said...

congrats...goin thru ur previous posts too...

Sudeep said...

@Harsh: thnx buddy :)

@Parag: thnx for the links.. will check them out

@Ishita: Thnx n welcome.. c ya around
Thnx for taking out time to read the earlier ones too :)

Neha said...

129 posts in an yr!! tht is cool.. my turn to say congrartulations now :)

Dalicia said...

keshi: the hunks are at goldcoast i heard... :) i baked the cake. so my job is done. he wants aussies girls...or ASSIE? there's always kylie's sister...i think he would have to settle with that!

sudeep: one tag for me? gees, i wonder what it will be. anyways, tag you back with the 4's....

Anonymous said...

@Neha: thnx :))

@Elaine: I m looking for Elisha Cuthbert now.. :p

teacup said...

hello...sorry culnt wish u earlier...but congratulations!!!
keep those gud posts comin!!!
and hey ur marathi is better than mine!!!
"100 ways to propose a gal n confuse urself’ by AB (topic can be changed to ‘Flight to Bollywood’)"..lol
and thanks for the bravery awards(wipes her tears...remembers those days of struggle...cries some more)....i must not forget to say my acceptance speech though
so, i want to thank the all mighty for making rats and for empowering me wid so much strength and courage, my brave friend who actually killed the rat, my other friends who held my hand while i was crying and screaming with fear, my mom who told me not to kill rats......goes on for quiet some time....and yes, not last but least i thank myself for setting such an brave example for others(big applause)...blushes a little.I want to thank every1 who voted for me....humbly takes a bow...

Sudeep said...

@Yashita: Thnx :))
marathi is better.. okie thts why u wrote hindi above?
*STANDING OVATION* for the speech :)

Keshi said...

lol @ASSIE hahahahaha!

btw danni Minogue isnt so cute as Kylie...but yeah Sudds can have her cos something it betta than nuttin...lol!

Elaine since u baked the cake, mebbe we should just drop it as Sud's house and head for Gold Coast, how abt that babe ;-)

Keshi.

Dalicia said...

I found my PERFECT GIRL! Keshi, you're my KINDA GIRL. Great plan!!
YOU GO GIRL!!! The rest of the plans, we can discuss it within ourselves. A girl do what a girl GOTTA DO.

Sudeep, you see how wonderful Keshi is??? I wonder if Kylie's sis can do the LOCOMOTION..Hmmm....

Sudeep said...

yeah I can see how wonderful she is... snatching away 2 beauties frm my party

GRRR!!

lollzz.. i m happy even if i get the cake.. :p

Anonymous said...

@Divya: doesn't matter if u r still ready for ur show :P