Monday, January 23, 2006

The Pherphect lover

If u r not an avid blog-hopper then u might have failed to notice tht this tag has been done by almost every blogger by now. My frnds Ganga n Kavita also thought not leaving me behind in this tagging game n here I m now…

The CHANGED rules of the game:
1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.

(I will go only for sex … I swear it was a typo .. I meant I will go only for six n not eight)


2. Need to mention the sex of the target.

(so tht ur blog visitors know if by chance u r frm the -other- side of this planet n then they leave comments accordingly)


3. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their comments saying they’ve been tagged.

(as if u don’t have any other job other than going n telling ppl to do this… here too only six)


4. If tagged the 2nd time, there’s no need to post again.

(I really wish this was already posted)

Okie.. enuf of explanations n lets get to the point…

WANTED: FEMALE

1. Looking at her every guy would feel like singing
Pretty Woman.. Walking down the street… Pretty Woman

But, then I have the copyright (wrong word… bhavanoan ko samjho) of crooning for her
I've kissed the moon a million times
Danced with angels in the sky
I've seen snowfall in the summertime
Felt the healing of the powers above
-----
I've even seen miracles
I've felt the pain disappear
But still haven't seen anything
That amazes me quite like you do
-----
You bring me up when I'm feeling down
you touch me deep you make me right
You do the things I've never done
You make me wicked you make me wild
'Cause baby, you're my number 1

2. She should be -educated- n not just literate.

3. She should understand that dates (as in calendar dates) have to be forgotten by males (exception being ‘DCH Subodh’) This is the basic criterion for falling into the male category. Sorry, but I cannot remember our meeting anniversary (for my blog anniversary I can refer to the archives section… so the argument stops here itself)

4. Misunderstanding… I mean Miss Understanding. Should understand tht I understand her n so she also has to understand me. I think in this understanding game I m gonna get kicked hard…

5. Call me a feminist but I m tht way. Had a hard time finding my way out of the hitting frm my angry classmates for writing an essay being a proponent for rights of the fairer sex (but got a pat frm the English teacher… Ujwal remember Mrs. Srinivasan?) But, NO to reservation for gals in engg.

So the point is tht even if I support her, she shld be individualistic. Should have her own opinions coz I will respect her for wht she is n wht she thinks rather than just her looks.

6. Her humour cells shld be alive n kicking… coz life sucks without humour!!!

-Victims- (pls note tht I don’t have any contacts who have similar names.. so if it is ur name below then consider I have commented on ur blog ‘bout the same)

1. Parag (sorry but any of my tag is incomplete without u…he he he)
2. Harshal (let’s hear if ur views have changed after ur marriage :p)
3. Yashita (might be the reasons for being more happy)
4. Ritu (points on the guy who gives u sleepless nights :p)
5. Elaine (who will be the perfect guy in this new yr)
6. AnonymousBlogger (stick to Amanda’s lipgloss… her cousin is mine.. lol)

I m done with the tag… so I think I shld be getting 6 different gals coz all these qualities in a single gal is remotely possible. Had I known tht earlier I would have gone for 8 points.. lolllzzz.

By chance if there is any gal who thinks she falls under all the points, pls contact me at the id mentioned in the profile :))))

50 comments:

Rays Of Sun said...

Tujha swayamvar karooya..:)
Nice points..Agree on humor and individuality..Too bad! am older than you:P

Anonymous said...

@Elisa: Not the latest craze but tags have been here for a long time.. will tag u next time then.. tk care

Anonymous said...

@Kavi: Swayamvar.. wah! Sita sharam ke maare chip gayi (sharam not sharma :p)
am older than you
lollzz... arre yahi to dhoka kha gaya na india

teacup said...

hey sudeep!!...
I think aapke 'sense of humor'ko dekhkar ladki bhi 'sharma' jayegi...
ur list is gud...hume appki kavita bhohut pasand ayye...aur dhanyavad...humme 'tag' karne ke liya...

Anonymous said...

misunderstanding..lolz!

Anonymous said...

@Yashita: Itni acchi hindi to shayad mein bhi nahi bolta.. agar pune mein aap class leti ho to pls batana... mujhe join karna hai.. ha ha
SOH ko dekhkar ladki sharma jayegi
lol... only sharma or Mrs.Sharma :p

@Archie: ;)

AnonymousBlogger said...

6. AnonymousBlogger (stick to Amanda’s lipgloss… her cousin is mine..

LOL. You can have her. And depending on how the next couple week go, you can have both... :O

Keshi said...

**Misunderstanding… I mean Miss Understanding.

Liked that :)


U sound like a real independent and cool guy....way to go ;-)


Keshi.

Ujwal said...

yeah..miss understanding is really nice. And feminist...thats a nice way to attract girls :))
I mean tell them that i will respect your opinion and rights so that they get attracted...:)))
know u r using this ploy!

Kathy said...

So you've been tagged too^_~(by other people but same tag)haha..i'm thinking now how can i escape all this tags?i have 3 in a row still(damn it)Getting crazy now(oops maybe getting lazy)^_^how can i answer all those things in one click hehe..crazy me naa?
Good u listed ur best 8...i hate people who dont remember dates(bdays,anniv.)hmmm my hubby does too grrr!haha..
Thanx for droppin' by on my blog...

cheers,
-kathy-

Kathy said...

Oh you've done only six hmmm...sorry^_^ no tag for me plss..hehe jokin' yaar!

byee>>>

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

Hiiiii :))

by teh way , where the hell was the party ? i had cooked food ... u know ;))

Hmmmm ... guys and their expectations !!!

*Hummpfhh* !!!!

* Deepa walks out of the blog banging Sudeep's head * :|

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

itne detail mein kyon hai bhai....
jaldi se shaadi karne ka irada hai kya??

:)

She should be -educated- n not just literate.
This one makes sense to me :)

Nice list though....

Dalicia said...

ahh so many candidates!!! this fella is smiling now.

deepa: don't waste the food...come over to my place! i got lots of goodies, music..whatever you want i have. my cake is also done!

girls at sudeep's office. TAKE NOTE! helloooo! the perfect guy is right around the corner..r u gals BLIND???? *LOL*

at least today, i found my perfect GAL..MS.KESHI....

PuNeEt said...

Nice points dude
luvd the concept of Misundertanding ;-)

Her humour cells shld be alive n kicking… coz life sucks without humour!!!
LOLz thats so trueeee

all the best
hope u find urs soon

Cheers

Love you longtime! said...

Yeah dude, totally agree with u on the education and humour thing. But most of the gals lack the latter :(

Glad u didn't tag me, pretty tough to come up with all those points :)

anak rahmat said...

Keishi i agree with ur comment.. he does sound like an independent and cool guy... (hard to find nowadays)

hei sudeep... cool one.. good sense of homour...

Tarun said...

When it is coming from a guy I agree on most count.
I know sandeep that Test Matches are boring but wouldn't u love close fought Test Matches like matches during the recently held Ashes?

Sudeep said...

@AB: No way I m going for both.. dont worry u will do well

@Keshi: Thnx ;)
sound .. hmmmm

@Ujwal: Damn u... dont u dare to open any more secrets... lollzz

Sudeep said...

@Kath: hate people who dont remember dates
ha ha... tht accounts for 99% men..lol
Thnx for stopping by .. c ya around

@Deepa: guys and their expectations
dont u dare to convince me now tht gals dont expect anything frm guys..
or will double-bang ur head..lol

Sudeep said...

@Zoonie: itni detail??
okie.. itni detail isliye ki kisi ke mann mein agar shaadi ka khayal hoga to woh dar jayegi :p

@Elaine: So many candidates... ha ha..
take deepa alongwith u n teach her tht u dont bang the host's head..lol

Sudeep said...

@Puneet: luvd the concept of Misunderstanding
thnx.. is it funny?? Everybody seems to like tht one.. :)
Mili to cheers... nahi mili to bhi cheers... kyunki mili ke baad aur koi aayegi :p

@Vaibhav: yup.. but she shld have tht many cells to understand the jokes if not crack any..
didnt tag u coz AB wont have anybody left to tag.. so no respite for u either

Sudeep said...

@Aidah: hey :) ... cool n independent .. ha ha.. do i??
thnx for dropping by here... c ya around

@Tarun: I play tennis n cant play cricket... so I opted for the Australian Open
but, Ashes was excellent n enjoyed it too :)
btw, it is Sudeep not Sandeep.. lolzz.. no probs anyway

ishipishi said...

She should understand that dates (as in calendar dates) have to be forgotten by males ...

lolz...wen u stay married (aftr d hunt okkkk) for as long as i have (don ask me to tell u how long...dunno wat i was thinkin of wen i gt married..lolzzz)...dates get tossed out...so don worry:-) it lasts till d dating phase is on!

happy huntin:-) ... a fren once said "the thrill is in d chase!"...enjoy it while it lasts:)!!

Sudeep said...

dunno wat i was thinkin of wen i gt married
lolllzzz

dates get tossed out...so don worry:-) it lasts till d dating phase is on
aaahhhh!! Thnk God :))

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

Elaine : Thanx ... shall really consider ur invitation ...

Sudeep ... Wait till i get my hands on you

AnonymousBlogger said...

@AB: No way I m going for both.. dont worry u will do well

I hope you're right. I really do ;)

Tarun said...

I agree with most of what u have written.It is just demand of a Man's D.N.A. The snapa are amzing.
I would prefer a Tennis Match to test played on pitches like ones in Pakistan but if there are matches played like in the Ashes then the world is dumped for a bottle of Coke and a television

Anonymous said...

Id rather not tag, but since you asked ...

For me the person should

1. have a good sense of humour.

2. be intelligent enough to hold a conversation together.

3. like me for who I am.

that would be it I suppose. And ok to look at. I dont need mirror cracking material. Its the cerebrum im more interested in :)

Sudeep said...

@Deepa:








trying to learn the ignoring game which u r teaching a kid here :p

Wait till i get my hands on you
keep dreaming... refer the last thing in the sidebar for WHO AM I :))

Sudeep said...

@AB: U will.. :)

@Tarun: demand of man's DNA
lol.. gud one
Thnx for taking out time to see the snaps
I agree on the Ashes part..

Sudeep said...

@Ritu: Its the cerebrum im more interested in
gud..
but u gonna dissect n check it.. j/k

ishipishi said...

did u try leaving a comment on my blog??

rhein said...

i do some blogging, and i haven't done this tag:).

Kathy said...

Hey Happy Republic Day Sudeep^_^ Enjoy yaar..

p.s.
thanx for reminding about the "dates" on my post hehe..shame on me(i forgot that)hmmm..naa, actually it must be there on "one call-one sms rule" last lines.

cheers,
-kathy-

Neha said...

u too!!this tag is spreading like wildfire :)
miss understanding.. thts where all the problems arise.. if u can get tht right..nothing like it :)

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

u trying to ignore me .. ????

hmmmffffffff ....
bang on a sudeep's head !

Suraj said...

I guess PVG gals were having all the mentioned qualities..they were smart,beautifool,understanding
:-) why didn't u hook up with them ?!
Hmm..
anyways this tag stuff is interesting ..
Seems to really get u going in the blogosphere!

teacup said...

sudeep I am beating you at posting the review about 'rang de basanti':))...have u seen it???
if not , do watch it!!

Sudeep said...

@Ishita: yup.. n it was a long one.. got an proxy server down error n all went down :(

@Rhein: Then consider urself tagged.. thnx for stopping by n c ya around

@Kathy: thnx for the wishes dear :)
I was wondering how u forgot tht..lol

Sudeep said...

@Neha: Agreed with both points :)

@Deepa: a head? I m not Ravana..lol

@Suraj: U seem to know a lot 'bout the PVG gals.. ok let me know just one name .. i will do whtevr u say

Sudeep said...

@Yashita: Harke jitnewale ko baazigar kehte hai
ROF.. dont know why this line came to me.. anyways read urs' n will post mine too ltrz

@Ganga: Always at ur service sirji :)
U too have a gr8 weekend

ishipishi said...

was it to wid kokum? or the post?!:-)...i hit refresh a zillion times thinkin the comment made it to my inbox!!! :-(

have a gud wkend...tc

Unknown said...

Ur demands are not difficult to meet , I'm sure by now you already have ur inbox full.
Hope u find ur mismatch soon!Oops, i mean Miss Match.

Have fun.

Rashmi

Sudeep said...

@Ishita: zillion.. sorry to put u thro tht

@Rashmi: ha ha.. i wish atleast one mail would have come..lol
Hope u find ur mismatch soon
gud one .. :) ... will go along well with the misunderstanding one

Reminds me of Alicia Silverstone :))

Tarun said...

Sudeep not Sandeep point taken ;p mistake regretted

Anonymous said...

@Neetika: ha ha.. might be... wish i get 6 perfect lovers..lol
welcome here... c ya around

@Tarun: no probs man.. atleast u were close.. lol

Sunila JK said...

Poignant literary work!

Anonymous said...

@Enigma: ha ha.. ;)

Aditi said...

haila u went from having 52 commnts to 3?
tsk tsk
but good post and seeing as to where i came from i read that as well