Sunday, January 08, 2006

First Sunday in Office!!

Today was the the first Sunday I spent in office... came here in afternoon after watching the Pune leg of the Gr8 Indian Laughter Challenge. As i was entering the office, I remebered how i had said to my wicked ex-TeamLead (the hookah pic one) "Sunday n office!! R u crazy to ask me to come on a Sunday? If permitted I wont be coming on weekdays n u r talking about Sundays". Tht time he was like a smart ass n bullied all his juniors. Ha ha.. changed his ways though ltrz. I still cant stop laffing when I came to know tht he requested the Proj Mgr "It will be ok if u dont give me any resources but please dont allot Sudeep to my team." MISSION SUCCESSFUL!!! And remembering this brought a smile to my face today. I wish he could see me here.. but he is on a honeymoon (not to a holy place Deepa... :-)). Belated happy marriage wishes to him... n best of luck for his wife. I also wish he could read all this stuff... but i think he is illiterate..lollzz

Anyways, almost finsihed the document I had to prepare n just now sent it to the client for evaluation. How does one work on a topic which is totally new, does not have any other documents for help n the documents which are on tht topic r irrelevant??? But i m thankful tht today i wont be here till midnite. Infact would have left 15-20 min ago, but Pooja decided to order a pizza. So waiting for it n so decided to write something in the meanwhile.

There is one post i have been thinking of since my trip... might be will write it down this week *HOPES n LOOKS TOWARDS THE SKY*. Where is the sky?? Have seen only stars for the past 3-4 days. The pizza delivery boy is here.. i still cant believe how do they manage to find their way in 30 mins flat in this busy traffic.

35 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, you seem like an interesting guy. Enjoy peering into your life a bit there.

AnonymousBlogger said...

I guess you'll know he's not illiterate if he comes up to you and asks you why you're making fun of him on your blog.

Hope you enjoyed the pizza.

Keshi said...

Some pizza guys r cute lol!

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

@Divya: ahem!!.. nope :)

Superman Academy.. lollzzzz..


@Trunami: Really??.. u made my day.. he he he.. u r welcome :)

Anonymous said...

@AB: Fun n facts r two different things.. :)

@Keshi: lollzz..
Whnevr i read pizza delivery guy.. i remember the scene frm Home Alone.. the way he screeches his car in the driveway n runs hearing those sounds frm the video :))

Anonymous said...

All the best for the upcoming Sundays !!!!

Anonymous said...

@Nishant: Thnx :)

Anonymous said...

@Ganga: Yes... but let them be limited for this sunday only :)

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

hey sudeep ...

dont ya go around associating honeymoons with me now

:)))))))))))))))))))
Ha hah haa ha

& replying to ur last comment : i think itz bcoz the time settings in our blogs different.

stars ... u saw stars ? which way ? figurative kya ;))) ???

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

hope u had a great pizza time .... now why the hell cant i have it ????

*Deepa is sulking*

Pizza
Pizza
I want one ...

Oh well ! I'll have a bhel puri
or no ... i'll go home in an hr and have amma's great food :)))))

Anonymous said...

@Deepa: I m ready to trade a pizza for the bhel puri or even better ur amma's food.. wot say??

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Sundays in office....

Give me a brreak....I will run away to Mumbai with a stupidest excuse taht will come in ma mind for sure...hmmm, all ma excuses are stupid anyway, damn, there was not need for being explicit :(

but Pooja decided to order a pizza.
Pooja & Pizza...hmmmm...
I'm luving it...Im mean Im in luv with Pizza more :)

Peace out!!!

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Correction:

Damn, there was no need for me to being too explicit :(

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

z0000000000000000000000nie ......

stupid excuses : why amnt i surprised ????? ;)))

teacup said...

offcice on sunday???...awww that's bad!!!...I dunno how u got ur brain workin, my brain takes official leave on sundays!

Sudeep said...

@Zoonie: lolllzz.. cant do tht coz daily i have some excuse for not working... Sundays ko bhi sochna padega ab :)

@Yahita: Official leave..lol

Neha said...

office on sunday!!really.. i wud hate it!
i saw a bit of the laughter challenge on tv. usually don't like it much, but this one was nice..

y do ya dislike ur ex team lead so much? u sound like u really bully him :P

Keshi said...

lol Sudddz yep yep! But Aus has some blue-eyed blonde hunks delivering pizzas ;-)

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

@Deepa: Missed reading ur 1st comment :((
now the word honeymoon reminds me of ur post..lol
btw, stars both ways.. :))

@Neha: Me too..
GILC is pretty gud i think.. not many funny hindi shows we have

Anonymous said...

@Keshi: Haaann.. so u r lucky then... lollzz ;)

Nessa said...

HIya, thanx for stopping by my blog :-) I used to work a few hours on Sundays before... can't do it anymore.. rather WON'T do it anymore (read that as b/f ain't my boss anymore.. hehaha) ... dude, u shud rebel!!! (unless of 'coz, like z00nie, 'u r luvin it' too.. pooja 'n' pizza)...

illiterate boss, hehehe... my present boss is b/f's best friend.. very much literate, i'd say.. hehe

looking forward towards more stuff from u....

cheerio,
nessa..

Anonymous said...

@Nessa:read that as b/f ain't my boss anymore
ha ha.. apt reason for not working daily too ;)
unless of 'coz, like z00nie, 'u r luvin it' too.. pooja 'n' pizza
rebel option chosen :)

thnx for stopping by here.. c ya around :)

AnonymousBlogger said...

I am eagerly awaiting your next post...

Keshi said...

lol yep also kylie-look alikes..hahaha for u :)

Keshi.

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

ting tong !!!!!

Anonymous said...

@AB: yeah..
It is amazing..i thought the document i prepared was bad.. n the client said it was excellent n gave me another one.. convenient way of saying "I m not letting u finish off ur work so soon". Hope so i finish off with the same till evening.. then i can write something... but i feel tht the next post might not appeal u.. lets c!!

Dalicia said...

i work on sundays all the time. send my best wishes to your project manager. be nice to him. you never in the future if you really need his help.

Anonymous said...

@Keshi: Tht makes me so damn think of coming to Aust.. lol

@Deepa: Who is it?? .. yeh kya naya funda hai yaar? R u here? .. ting tong.. ha ha

Anonymous said...

@Elaine: Querida..lol
My PM is gud.. n the current Team Lead is gr8. I m always -nice- to ppl.. n expect them to be nice too not only to me but -everybody- .. thts why the earlier TL faced the wrath..

Have a conf call coming up.. so didnt log in the mssngr.. :)

Anonymous said...

@Divya: Just give me ur address.. wahan aake will give u a dhinchak dhishum dhishum

:p

Love you longtime! said...

Working on a Sunday?? Noooooooo!!!!

Sudeep said...

@Vaibhav: :(((

Keshi said...

lo u better make a Pizza order before arriving here.

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

@Keshi: lollzz ;)

Sudeep said...

@Divya: yeah.. wanna try :p