Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The Four Temperaments

First things first. Have 3 tags pending... n here goes the first one. Ritu had tagged me to list the different 4s' in my life till now... this is kinda similar to this one earlier.


Four jobs I've had:
This is my first 'paying' job.. so won't have 4 but to fill it up....
1. Teaching schoolchildren some Indian games (khokho, kabaddi, aatya-patya etc) n bringing social awareness in them (dont ask whts tht). (Courtesy: JPP)
2. My current job... (Courtesy: Amol Nayak n then myself)
3. 'Looking busy' everytime so tht u have lesser work on ur head.. it takes a lot of time to master this :)) (Courtesy: Me, myself n myself)
4. If somebody paid me to sleep i would do tht 24x7 ... i m strictly speaking of sleeping in terms of dozing off though i know no one pays for 'this' kind of 'sleeping' ;-) (Courtesy: ???)


Four Movies I can watch over and over:
1. Andaz Apna Apna, Sarfarosh n Hera Pheri
2. Unfaithful, Wild Things n Shrek
3. Matrix (esp 2nd part), The girl Next Door (only the scenes which feature Elisha Cuthbert)
4. Jhankaar Beats, Monsoon Wedding, Dil Chahta Hai

Well only these four :))



Four Places I've Lived:
1. Mother's womb .. must have been heaven.. nothing to do just sleep
2. Andaman & Nicobar Islands ... was a kid then so dont remember
much of it
3. Pune... it has been my abode for the last 21 yrs
4. ??? ...mmmm... hope so someone's heart... ROFL


Four TV shows I luv:
1. Office Office
2. That 70s' Show n Seinfeld
3. Gr8 Indian Laughter challenge b4 it started to suck
4. Sports Illustrated Photoshoot .... *DROOL*



Four places I've vacationed:
Starting frm the recent ones..
1. Jammu & Kashmir n Himachal Pradesh
2. South India n Andaman & Nicobar Islands ... not the kiddie stage, had gone a few yrs back
3. North-East India n Nepal
4. Melghat Tiger Reserve, Maharashtra


Four of my favorite dishes:
These r not exactly dishes..
1. Pav-bhaji
2. Fruit salad
3. Cakes n icecreams
4. Dabeli


Four sites I visit daily:
Other than the office sites..
1. Gmail ... thts the only site accessible without using proxy
2. Kproxy ... i also believe now tht it is the best proxy
3. Orkut .. best to chat if mssngrs r banned
4. Blogspot


Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Goa
2. or for tht matter any beach
3. Canada ... meeting some virtual frnds i have made here
4. or for tht matter where ever u readers are



Four bloggers I'm tagging:
All those who would luv to do tags and all those who hate to do tags

34 comments:

Rays Of Sun said...

Hey me first! sahiii
LOL@ Moms womb...zhopaloo nusta..jadoo:P
Rehna hai tere dil mein kya;)

AnonymousBlogger said...

Good lists. I also really like Seinfeld, and coincidentally, the SI photoshoot shows...

One of these days you'll have to come to Canada. I think you'd really like it.

Keshi said...

**'Looking busy' everytime so tht u have lesser work on ur head.. it takes a lot of time to master this

lol no need to master it..just get to know Keshi :):)

Why d u love watching The Unfaithful so much? lollz I think I know why..

Keshi.

Dalicia said...

To the beach, so you could see girls in swimsuit :) Good combo....

Yes, Keshi is the GIRL!!

Sleeping institute will pay you to sleep....:) But you'll be monitored with the EKG on your body. The pay isn't great though....

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

Heh heh heh ... this one was nice ....

2 A/B : Am i invited too ???? No partiality here .. okie ?

teacup said...

hehhe...ur movie list was good:), ya keshi we all knw y tht movie;)

wow, u've been to quiet a lot of places...i want to go to andaman and nicobar islands too!!!...and we were plannin a jammu&kashmir holiday last year...guess we got sacred of gettin bombed:(...

and "??? ...mmmm... hope so someone's heart.."..lol

Love you longtime! said...

Oh yes, I can watch the girl next door again and again....

Here's something to make you jealous - I've the movie's DVD - unrated version! :)

ishipishi said...

nice list...sudeep :)

m gonna come back later and leave a detailed comment...m having one of those days...crazy...stupid!!

oh...i like d 70's show too...and "everybody luvs raymond"..

Sudeep said...

@ROS: Jadoo my foot... maar khanar aahes tu ek divshi :x

@AB: Well considering some of the immature audience i skipped the Midnite hot n Photographers on FTV .. it is better than SI.. but SI models r definitely more better than any show... i will come someday.. hoping so

Sudeep said...

@Keshi: he he.. cool .. some more tips on tht art shld be posted ASAP... lol
Diane Lane.. *DROOL*

@Elaine: I wont like if somebody monitors my sleep... better to sleep with nothing on ur mind

@Deepa: i would have smiled if it was written this one was nice too
he he.. juss kidding
do we need invite??... i m gonna gatecrash

Sudeep said...

@Yashita: c'mon cant i see tht if i luv the story?? :p
infact we were there last year... n though a bit scared by the bombings had a gud time

@Vaibhav: Which part of m'bai do u live?
he he he.. i think my frnd too has it... but she looks damn cute clothed n i have like 20 jabri wallpprs of her

@Neetika: strange... why??
tht is a secret.. tht i also dont know.. lol

Sudeep said...

@Ishita: Urs' will sound better than mine when i say tht everything except official sites open here frm now onwards...

Anonymous said...

Hey Sudeep where is this place..-->Melghat Tiger Reserve, Maharashtra. Please tell me the exact location...

Vaibhav -> Hey vaibhav that CD is mine and when are you giving me back.

Big Bad Boy said...

Hey Sudeep where is this place..-->Melghat Tiger Reserve, Maharashtra. Please tell me the exact location...

Vaibhav -> Hey vaibhav that CD is mine and when are you giving me back.

Sudeep said...

@Prasanna: It is near Nagpur.. dad being a zoologist we have entry to deep forests... thts the thing i like the most :))

Kathy said...

Lol you want to be paid for sleeping 24x7 haha..that's crazy^_~
Sorry i wont pay you..
Hey Sudeep where are you exactly in Pune?(it's ok if u dont want to answer)Don't worry i wont kidnap you hehe..my friends lives in Primpri,Chinchwad and Viman Nagar... im planning to go there maybe next year^_~
Pune rocks!!

-kathy-

Tarun said...

The Girl next door.(do say anything else?)
The great Indian laughter challenge.Raju Shrivastav way to cool.
I think i hvae been to melghat.

ishipishi said...

helll..u're not serious??!!...mine just hit rockk bottom :-(...

nuthin more 2 say now...

ishipishi said...

wait...i just re read that...what??...u mean only official sites open .. rite?...

abt d post...similar taste in movies...and i guess from a previous conversation songs too:-)

i don watch much of tv but yep...like i said 70's show..nice:)

luckkky u traveling a lot...one place i want to go to is Kerela and backk to GOA...

ahaa...cakes...m not modest about the fact that i make the mostt..."mmmm..scrumpilicious" choc cakes...!! and m crazy abt ice creams...which kinda makes brownies wid ice cream & choc sauce..a huge fav:-)

enuff...now! g'nite:-)...it's the thot of ice cream in the freezer which got d smile back!!

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

ok ... i am with you !

Ujwal said...

u so ur a sleep lover it seems sudeep....much like me...
but as i told u...mi 15hrs per day zopto...

AnonymousBlogger said...


2 A/B : Am i invited too ???? No partiality here .. okie ?


Ha ha. Yeah, Sudeep, you'll have to bring Deepa along too.

Keshi said...

lol yep she looked hot in it...but Gere was hotter ;-)

Keshi.

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

That 70s' Show n Seinfeld
I miss both the shows during the weekend :(

70's show...is it stil coming on star world???

Seinfeld...I got few of this Stand-up comedy MP3...listen to it ova n ova again...he is one funny dude!!

PuNeEt said...

4 movies lolzzz
nice count... gud u r not planning to teach maths to schoolchildren ;-)

some1's heart... lolzz
(it cud be a one way entry also ;-) ) lolzzz

pav bhaji is wow

that was a nice one

lolz @ ur aksar review :-)
so true :-)

Cheers

Sudeep said...

@Kathy: I was hoping u would kidnap me... lolllzz.. *DEPRESSED*.. he he... I live in Kothrud... u coming next year.. cool. Pune Rocks ... i luv u even more now.. :))


@Tarun: yay... gr8 minds thinking alike the n no. of times :)
Raju is the lone factor tht I m still watching tht show till now..
I luv the noise of Sipna river flowing thro the teak forest..

Sudeep said...

@Ishita: yeah.. i meant tht.. must have written the other way round in anger..
I demand a treat with those choco cakes when i m in delhi.. n icecream too :)

@Deepa: cool.. start packing :)

@Ujwal: 15... aaahhh... i envy u

Sudeep said...

@A/B: yeah.. how much free luggage is allowed by air? lollzzz.. hope Deepa doesn't read this.. he he he


@Keshi: He was in tht movie??.. well i couldn't take off my eyes over Diane..lollz


@Zoonie: I dont know but have the seasons on my home PC... :))... n why mp3s'?? I have Seinfeld too on my comp :)))


@Puneet: he he he.. they will understand better maths n become gr8 financial experts of our country :))
it is always one sided entry.. frm my side.. lollzz

ishipishi said...

sudeep: just lemme know wen u get here:-)...

ishipishi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ishipishi said...

i don know y:-( my comments get posted twice....every blog same story...

Kathy said...

Haha..so u want me to kidnap u??^_^it can't be called kidnap anymore if u know i will. So u love me huh?everytime i says"Pune Rocks"??hehe..ur crazy^_~
Yeah..hopefuly next year i'll visit the place to meet my friends(u too) so be ready naa^_~
Happy Weekend yaar..

cheers,
-kathy-

Keshi said...

lol he was duhhhh!

Keshi.

Sudeep said...

@Kathy: lol... okie... will wait till next year to get kidnapped.. he he he


@Keshi: but i thought gals will find the other guy as gud looking