Friday, February 17, 2006

Is it aufen or auften

Last Saturday I had gone to Sinhagad with frnds… n on Sunday whizzed down the Pune-Mumbai expressway. I was thinking tht I had spent gud time on the weekend when I got this dream. Now, let me make it clear tht I never get nightmares but this one was weird. A Bollywood film director came in my dream n said “Who gave u permission to enjoy ur weekends?? U have been sent to earth n assigned the role of watching sick Bollywood flicks whenever u get free time. Now, u betta catch a movie or else I m sending some goons frm my known Dubai contacts to ur home. I assure u tht they will put u to sleep forever”. This was enuf to wake me up frm my deep slumber n immediately contacted some ppl to join me for a movie the next day itself.

You see I m really helping all the bollywood junta by watching a movie a week…. otherwise how the hell will they feed their families. I m sooo generous. Add to it tht I don’t watch movie alone (don’t be surprised…. some ppl do watch movies alone) n this time I took 4 frnds alongwith. So tht means we spent 500 bucks only on the movie tickets. I m really expecting a big THANK YOU card frm the director for this… unless he reads this post further.

The movie was Aksar (Often) n by the time the audience could co-relate the story to the title the movie (bet u rechecked the title of the post) had come to an end or else the ppl left midway. I tell u ppl don’t have gud taste in movies. I will reveal the story alongwith the very superb plot here… so if anybody still wants to watch this movie shld not read further n directly go to the next colour change. Emraan Hashmi plays the role of a photographer who sleeps with every model he shoots. Now he doesn’t have a big house to accommodate all the gals so but obviously he shoos them away in the morning. Udita Goswami hates this guy coz of the reasons mentioned n he also ditched her best frnd Tara Sharma. 3 years later Dino Morea offers a huge sum to Emraan for seducing his wife so tht he can get a divorce. No prizes for guessing tht Dino’s wife is Udita. Also no prizes for guessing tht Emraan n Udita fall in luv n try to snatch away Dino’s multi-million property. But, smarty Dino uses a trap n gets Emraan killed n Udita behind the bars for the same. Later he zips away to sleep with Tara. Tarara.. ta.. ta.. ra .ra .ra ..ra. END of the movie.

No need to mention tht there r more kissing scenes than the total no of dialogues. The first kiss starts in the 3rd minute n continues till like 10 min before the end. So tht leaves the first 2 n last 10 minutes of acting. But, Emraan n Udita in the first 2 min n Dino n Tara in the last 10 assure u tht u wont get tht. It is like expecting a beggar to return ur alms with interest… not only simple but compound too. The only best part of the movie is the songs. I luv them…. inspite of Himesh’s nasal oooooo…oooooo.

Some of the real film critics have called this film a flop at the box-office. But, let me tell u the findings of my investigative team (yes I have one). Leave aside the box-office, the director is currently minting money. He has created pirated copies of the movie n selling them in local gyms n to the Indian shotput team. A recent study has shown tht the way Emraan n Udita seduce each other, dance n swing reduces weight almost instantaneously. They have added a totally new dimension to the dull exercise regime. The shotput team is replaying all the clips of Udita throwing vases n anything which she lays her hands on. Rest assured India will definitely bag atleast 1 gold medal in the next Olympics. Latest updates are tht Pune’s famous gyms Endurance n Talwalkars’ r fighting for rights to distribute the pirated cds’. For more updates on this, keep watching this space.

Now, I can sleep peacefully :))

46 comments:

Love you longtime! said...

I sooooooo hate that Emraan Hashmi guy!

ishipishi said...

lolz....wen i get done laughing...i'll comment!!!!!

ishipishi said...

why i find it (ur post) funnier is coz i wz reading the director's interview sumwhre bfore i read ur post...and he said sumthin to d effect of "aksar" being a one of a kind movie...

i'd rented the cd a week back...it went back to the cdwala before i cld get past the credits...i fell asleep...the kiss came after...i guess...lol...what?? yaa:-) that wld've kept me awake...for a bit longer i guess...

i already got feedback for holiday from another fren sudeep...it was a clear negative...but a wkend widout a movie??!...maybe i'll rent the cd...rather spend 30 bucks vis a vis 120 odd!...

**sigh** i'll miss the popcorn though....

ishipishi said...

the way Emraan n Udita seduce each other, dance n swing reduces weight almost instantaneuosly"

ha ha ha...

enuff...can't laughh no more!!!

AnonymousBlogger said...

lol. wow this post had it all. You had me thinking it would be a dream post, then it was one of your famous movie reviews, then you finish off with that last paragraph. That was great.

Tarun said...

Man, these skin flicks make u pull out your hair.No joy in seeing these kind of movies.

teacup said...

"Last Saturday I had gone to Sinhagad with frnds".....oh god!! u won't believe it!! i just had a dream in d mornin tht i was climbing sinhgad!!
*guess coz me and my frnds are plannin on rajgad this weekend:)*

ok, tht was hilarious!!...and after tht review i certainly won't be watchin d movie and i hate emraan hashmi and udita...so i guess i won't be renting d cd either!!!

and wat a dream too...lol

and ishita 'holiday' is bad??? i was plannin to watch tht one!!

Kathy said...

Haha..hilarious one^_^ ur crazy...
U made my day..u owe me a...??thanx^_^ not a kiss huh hmmm!^_~
Happy weekend yaar..

cheers,
-kathy-

ishipishi said...

@ yashita... u know m still going to watch "holiday" anyway...if not for anythin else, then just to c if it's true that dino can dance!!

preetishere said...

when i read the first para i had a good laugh.....can u even dare to watch an emraan hashmi's movie??...please wish your dad n mom from my side....a special one for dad...u know ne why;)...please mention about this fan to him...:)..

hope you catch up some good movie...

babyeee

Shriedhar said...

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

couldn't stop laughing :)

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Hehehehe...
Sahi hai Sudeep zeee :)

Thanks for a nice review...now I seriously dont even wanna look the poster of this movie...

ohhh....do I need to mention how I hate that hashmi guy??

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Btw, that Udita chick is good looking...

:D

No.....Im not watching aksar for her ;)

cherubic_chipmunk said...

Well well I've no idea y de movie is titled aksar-i mean how often dyu come across a husband who wanna kill his wife n in turn get cuckolded by her n finally get settled wid som other gal-wid de limited probability theory i kno,I don' think it'll b more than 0.00005 or so-am intrigued...
Hey Sudeep u've bin TAGGED...chk my blog for details...

ishipishi said...

:-)...i knowwww u said u didn't want to to this but....!!! :-)

top 5 things...

ur tagged:-)

Dave said...

great post!

Vipul said...

lol gr8 one

i hate tat habshi hashmi o o o

Love you longtime! said...

Umm... I saw that movie...actually half of it, in bits and parts - it is soooo irritating! Yes, Udita looks good, but with her mouth shut!

Keshi said...

lol Suddz u saw another bollywood fairytale? awww...:):)

Emran is cute tho lol!

Keshi.

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

One sec ...

now , what the hell is the connection b/w Tara and Dino ? except that they are like Bro-sis in law ???

i still didnt get it ...

Tara sleeps w/ Emraan and Dino doesnt mind ??

DAMN !

Sudeep said...

@Vaibhav: Hate Hashmi?? I m in awe of his 'acting' skills.. lol
n Udita looks better with her face covered by her long hair.. he he he


@Ishita: yup.. it is one of a kind.. ekdum super-duper flop
Holiday is bad... cool so i got one movie to watch this weekend.. ha ha

Sudeep said...

@AB: As ever u like whtevr be the crap.. thnx :)


@Neetika: Guys hate Hashmi? No.. they despise him :) .. might be coz he gets to kiss all heroines


@Tarun: ha ha... i luv to see them.. so tht when we see bad we know the value of a gud movie

Sudeep said...

@Yashita: I dont believe it.. ha ha
Rajgad... cool... hope u had a gud time
EH n UG r soo cute couple.. i m planning to buy a big poster of them.. ROFL


@Ganga: I didnt give him this name..
thnx.... n hope u too had a gud one


@Kathy: thnx..
he he he... okie then wht?
lollz...

Sudeep said...

@Preeti: I always luv challenges.. lol.. it is very hard to keep urself awake in such flicks.. but thts the true test of ur mettle ;)
still time for the wishes.. but my dad doesn't know 'bout my blog n neither i will be telling him so wht will i tell him 'bout u?


@Shreedhar: Thnx buddy... :))


@Arzoon: ha ha.. u have to coz it didnt figure on ur hate list.
Udita looked sexy in Paap.. but not even beautiful in this..

Sudeep said...

@Arvind: Probably u dont watch many hindi movies... this is same story in almost all with the probability of 0.000005% the story being different.. ;)
Tag for me.. hmmm... 3rd one pending

@Ishita: Gosh!! u made it 4th... dont know if i will be doing tht.. will try lekin

@Dave: thnx dude :)

Sudeep said...

@Wanderer: thnx :)
welcome here... c ya around


@Keshi: hey.. welcome back dear... thought u had disappeared like a fairy.. ha ha
yup.. another torturous review for u..lol
cute?? okie... no more Hashmi bashing on this blog.. he he he


@Deepa: ek sec... if they sleep or dont sleep... apna kya jayega??
chill.. movie tha..
but when Tara meets me next weekend i will make a point to ask her ur question.. okie?
lol

teacup said...

eewww, sudeep, u r gonna buy their poster!?!!?!...tell me you are kiddin!!!..please!!
and hey so wat did u finally plan for ur parent's annv??

and were u in nucleus mall yesday?? at around 8:30pm?? saw a guy like u:) at ritu kumar's showroom, thot that was u...but then i thot it would be very weird if he doesnt turn out to be you and i go like, "hello? are u that blogger sudeep??? u kind of look a lot like him!!"...hehee...now come to think of it, i shuld have done tht!!!

The Girl Who Sold The World said...

LOL!!!!! That is SOME movie!!! I'm gonna buy a dozen tickets for it and send all my friends to watch it, while I escape from the hall...hehe...great movie for torture tactics.
Emran Hashmi looks like a chimp and he has this I'm-so-great-that-I-kiss-all-chicks syndrome...poor soul. I pity him. *Shakes head sadly*
Funny post...I'll watch this space for more updates. :P

Keshi said...

hehe he's cute but not very handsome..

Keshi.

Rays Of Sun said...

HAHAHHAHAHAH..sahi aahe..I need not watch any movie henceforth;)

Sudeep said...

@Yashita: wht was the ROFL for then? nothing planned yet..
ha ha... would have been fun if u had asked.. coz tht was not me... btw, u wouldn't have asked.. mysterious wala tag bhul gayi kya? he he he


@TGWSTW: phew.. gr8 nick..
ha ha.. god save ur frnds..
welcome here... c ya around


@Keshi: not very handsome.. u mean he is a lil' handsome though?? Keshiiii... nooooo..
lollzzz

Sudeep said...

@Kavita: thnx... pan u wont get all reviews... mhanun thode tari baghavech lagtil


@Ganga: i m also waiting to write one.. but it seems my TL n client wont let me do it.. he he

teacup said...

ohh too bad, and wat mysterious wala tag?...

Sudeep said...

@Yashita: too bad for not buying poster or it wasn't me? he he he


@Divya: oye dhinchak.. kithe hai tu?
yup.. ameer khan luvs weekends.. ha ha
n why is ur blog not loading.. it says blog page not found... wothtehellisthis???

Neha said...

ur watching a movie of mr. serial kisser..wat do u expect..lol..
y did u even think of watching the movie!! i wudnt even if the director haunts me in my dream every night.. ur too easily swayed..lol..
next week be careful :D

Anonymous said...

i don't know if the movie released here.. even if it did.. i will not watch :)

Big Bad Boy said...

Emraan sucks bad.... I don't like that guy.

Sooo the anniversary party must be close enough... found any exciting gifts....

Ujwal said...

oh the serial kisser is back with this movie it seems....

btw, do u know the parallel kisser joke?

Keshi said...

lol ok ok...I better stop on Emran..lol...I first set eyes on him in the movie Murder...he was a bit too...ahemm...let's say, good in that movie ;-)

Keshi.

cherubic_chipmunk said...

hey i indeed got ur filled up form i'd requested u 2 do-thanx a ton dude-i'd b indebted 2 u for life...take care

Sudeep said...

@Neha: ha ha..
thnx for the warning..lollz


@Archie: U r so mean.. wht will emraan think.. he he he


@Prassana: yes.. it is damn close n still i m not able to figure out anything

Sudeep said...

@Ujwal: lotz of movies.. isaw only one
yeah... ravana wala na

@Keshi: hmm... okie

@Deepa: ok sirf...

@Arvind: for life.. dude tht was just a questionnaire.. chill

teacup said...

if emraan hashmi is serial kisser than who is parallel kisser???

Sudeep said...

@Yashita: Not me... lolzz

Anonymous said...

haha ... whateva ;)

Sudeep said...

@Archie: ;)