Thursday, April 20, 2006

Ok fine, now... Sing With Me - Aerosmith

Vaibhav had tagged me for listing 7 songs I m into now. I was trying hard to avoid it but since he had mentioned earlier tht he is a deranged nechrophile serial-killer, so cant take the risk…. n especially when he lives just 3 hour drive frm here.

Wht I do everyday is tht before starting my work, I just select songs depending on the mood I m in. Had mentioned some earlier but listing it here again... so it is more like listing my playlists rather than only 7 songs.

NOTE: I m bad at mathematics, so if the number exceeds or falls short, pls feel free to blame my maths teacher

Hindi
1. New songs: Almost all the songs frm the new movies like Rang De Basanti, Bluffmaster, Aksar, Chocolate, Garam Masala n Shamur album
mauka yeh hasin mile na kal mile yaha
gale lag ja tu meri jaan ab na sataa
aashiq hu mujhe aashiqui ka lene de mazaa

2. Euphoria: One of my fav bands and their songs always find place in my playlist, be it Maaeri, Phir Dhoom, Aana Meri Gully or my most fav Ab Na Jaa
Aankhein band karlu jo main dekhu bas tumhe
Khwabon mein hi keh sakta hu apna tumhe
Rehne de mera yeh wehem pe hi yakeen Na jaa abhi...

3. Kunal Ganjawala: Not specifically I listen to his songs but some of his songs which always are n will be there in my list are Chodo na mujhe yuh bekarar sa and Bheege hoth tere

4. Remix: I luv watching remix videos :D but I luv listening to Aaja piya tohe pyaar du, Dhagala lagli kala, Nisha jaanejaan, Aise na mujhe tum dekho, Bheegi bheegi raaton mein by Hariharan, Bachke rehna re baba n some more

5. Bombay Vikings: Kya Soorat hain made me like this band/man n then Kabhi phool dena made me fall into luv with the voice n the rhythm.
Kya soorat hain kya soorat hai kya soorat hain
Baby no one so sexy In the whole galaxy
You make my heart go beating harder
Kya soorat hai kya soorat hai kya soorat hai
Baby I don't know what it would do One real hot kiss from you
I might go crazy might get smarter

6. Miscellaneous songs like Subhan allah frm Fanaa, Ek look ek look frm Aryan, Doob jaana re frm Main Meri Patni aur woh, Ishq di galli frm No Entry, Dooba dooba by Silk Route, Aao na frm Kyun Ho Gaya na, Jaadu hain nasha hain frm Jism, Sajna ve Sajna frm Chameli n Naam ada likhna frm Yahaan.

English (angrezi bhajan)
1. If I had written only 7 songs it might have been all Enrique’s songs. Thts why this long n detailed list. I simply luv his songs … n the ladies in the videos too. Jennifer Love Hewitt, Elsa Benitez, Anna.. hmmm … I know we r on song list.
Let it be his Addicted
Maybe I'm addicted,
I'm out of control,
but you're the drug
that keeps me from dying

or You are my no. 1
I've even seen miracles
I've felt the pain disappear
But still haven't seen anything
That amazes me quite like you do

then take Hero, One Night Stand, Escape, She be the One, California Calling, Not in Love or I have loved u
I have always loved you
There's never been anyone else
I knew you before I knew myself
Oh my baby, I have always loved you

2. Hotel California is one song tht amazes me each n every time I listen to it.

3. Bryan Adams with his Summer of 69 n Everything I do
There's no love - like your love
And no other - could give more love
There's nowhere - unless you're there
All the time - all the way

4. Eminem’s Lose Yourself and sometimes My name is crazy too
Look, if you had one shot, one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted-One moment
Would you capture it or just let it slip?

5. Music pieces like title track of The Good, The Bad & The Ugly n For a Few Dollars More, Fable, Love Island by Fatboy Slim

6. I need some sleep by Eels, A little less conversation by Elvis, Chocolate and Slow by Kylie, Turn Turn Turn frm Forrest Gump
If love were liquid it would drown me in a placeless place refine me,
in a heart shape come around me and then melt me slowly down

7. I m not a hard music fan but after watching the WRC video I have fallen in luv with In the End by Limp Bizkit Linkin Park (sorry Vaibhav n Deepa)

Old is gold
1. I wasn’t aware tht many songs I hear had the mention of ‘eyes’ in them. The list here starts with Jaaneman Jaaneman tere do nayan, Aapki aankhon mein mehake se hue kuch raaz hain, In aankhon ki masti mein n Aankhon hi aankhon mein ishara ho gaya

2. Phoolon ke rang se frm Prem Pujari
chotta safar ho lamba safar ho suni dagar ho ya mela
yaad tu aaye mann ho jaaye bhid ke bich akela

3. Item gals r in galore nowadays but can’t forget Helen’s cabaret numbers like Piya tu ab toh aaja n Oh haseena zulfowali jaanejahan

4. Amol Palekar has got the best songs sung for him till now. Be it frm Golmaal, Chotisi Baat, Gharonda or Baaton baaton mein

5. Ek ajnabee haseena se yuh mulaqat ho gayi is one of the songs I luv to listen over n over
woh achanak aa gayi yuh nazar ke saamne
jaise nikal aaya ghata se chaand

6. Meet na mila re mann ka
chain nahi bahar chain nahi ghar mein
Mann mera dharti par aur kabhi ambar mein

7. Izazat movie’s this song is also a must in the playlist
Mera kuch saaman tumhare paas pada hain
saawan ke kuch bhige-bhige din rakhe hain
aur mere ek khat mein lipti raat padi hain
woh raat buzha do mera woh saaman lauta do

Marathi
Either I don’t have taste in marathi songs or there is nothing better i get to hear than Kase sartil saye, Mann talyat manaat, Deva mala roz ek apghaat kar n Sarri var sar.

Pheeewwww… I got bored n tired writing this huge n bet u too got bored too reading it. Don’t worry next time will try to make it more long :))
Whoevr wants to list theirs' is welcome.

34 comments:

harsh said...

" n bet u too got bored too reading it. "

u guessed it right.. i was already bored today and this bored me further to death... when is the clock going to tick 6:45 ????

Sudeep said...

@Harsh: I know... just 2 min more according to systems time n 20 more according to my watch

The Girl Who Sold The World said...

What an eclectic taste! That Subham Allah song is amazing. :D
But I haven't heard half the oldies that you listed here. :P And wasn't it supposed to be a list of 7 songs? Poor, poor mathematical skills. *shakes head sadly*

Sudeep said...

@Navdeep: ha ha.. yeah tht song is gud
haan u r a kid till now... :D
i was bad in counting but gud in multiplication tables :D
samjhe bacche?

Shriedhar said...

quite a comprehensive list :)

i guess AR rehman's list will be shorter tahn ur list ;)

seems u like music n hv gud taste.keep it up dude!!

btw, missed out last post.will read sm time 2moro.

AnonymousBlogger said...

I like Lose Yourself too, and I always enjoy a good Kylie song. More specifically, her music videos. Can't go wrong with them.

The Girl Who Sold The World said...

haan u r a kid till now... :D
HMPH! No, no, NO! I'm almost 18...yipeeeee! :D

Kathy said...

...ooooh lala la ^_^ SK hottie sweet n sexy full on rocking hot n happening hehe..sorry :) it's not on ur list hmm..
...i love enrique too (hey he's half filipino) he's damn cutee and all his song was cool and mades everybody in love naa...like u ^_~
...eagles?yeah ..hotel california ,coool rock on sudeepu ^_~ had this music video last 2 weeks ago on my blog...u missed it naa :D
...you have nice collection of songs on ur list though i dunno the rest esp.hindi songs...lookin' forward to hear some from u nxt time ..??ok ? hehe..can u ??

...oops i forgot to tell u..Jennifer Love Hewitt is waiting for u on my blog...try to reach her as soon as u can coz she can't stay that long she said ^_~ haha..hurry up crazy sudeepuuuu!!

cheers,
-kathy-

Anonymous said...

Wonderful choice of songs Sudeep....

ishipishi said...

we could swap playlists and we'd end up havin d same songs...hmmm:-)..cept' mine wld have the marathi songs missing! m sure if i heard them i'd like them too...

i also associate songs wid memories...do u?...

tk care and keep smilin...

Dalicia said...

i don't like enrique..but i like his dad julio. i've stopped listening to kylie because of the statement that she made about asians. other than that, great choices.

well, i wish i could enjoy the non-english songs. didn't know that you fancied jennifer love hewitt? :)

Love you longtime! said...

Wah bete... finally u completed the tag!
Fanaa's soundtrack is awefuckinsome!

Love you longtime! said...

m not a hard music fan

Hard music???

Btw that track u mentioned in 'hard music' is by Linkin Park and NOT by Limp Bizkit. Yes, I know, you can thank me later! :)

Love you longtime! said...

Sorry to break this to you but... Enrique is sooooo gay!

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

dont ya dare insult linkin park by attributing their music to someone else .. ok

will write a detailed comment later ... bux fixing goingo n

came by just for u
*blush*

Deepa

Sudeep said...

@Shreidhar: yeah.. a lot comprehensive ;)
lol@Rehmaans list
tyt..

@Sean: I luv Kylie's videos too.. ;)

@Navdeep: so u think tht turning 18 means u will not be a kid anymore :D
*muffled laugh to spring a surprise later*

Sudeep said...

@Kathy: yeah tht is not here...
so he is frm ur country.. cool
i missed the eagles video :( ... i luv the end where the guitarist ends it strumming
m going to ur blog soon to catch Hewitt ;)

@Nishant: thnx buddy... marathit ankhin ek hota pan HR mule kadhava lagla.. he he

@Ishita: ha ha... if u could understand marathi m also sure u would luv tht
not all songs but sure some of them

Sudeep said...

@Vaibhav: haan sirjee... :)

have all fanaa songs but have heard only tht till now..

dont know how it got typed LB instead of LP... 2 frnds were debating whether LP falls under hard rock... so i wrote music instead of rock coz i dont know wht is hard rock n where the grp falls :))

m wondering how gay guys have all gals flocking over them... might be the gals must be knowing he wont 'harm' them in any way.. wot say? :)

Sudeep said...

@Elaine: i havent heard any of Julio yet..
did she say anything against asians? hmmm.. i just shifted my base to Europe then ;)
Hewitt... anytime :))

@Deepa: sincere apologies... :)
Fix 100 n u have 101 :D
came by just for u
ha ha.. tht was sweet.. hope this isnt any of ur new wicked plots against me.. he he

Neha said...

woah! tht seriously is a loooooooooong tag!! u hv a lot of patience..lol..

Kathy said...

...umm ohayo gozaimasu sudeep ^_~(search the meaning)hehe..ask rina :D
...enjoy weekend yaar^_~
...we're going to mcdonalds right now..want some french fries (L) *grin* ..ill send u later ok?haha..bye bye!

cheers,
-kathy-

Sayesha said...

//angrezi bhajan

LOL! :D

teacup said...

oh, I love 'in the end' too, and I dont know anyone who doesnt like hotel california!

in marathi, I like 'kevha tari pahate'...listen to it, if u havent already,I am sure u'll like it:)

I love all old hindi classics...they all are truly 'evergreen'!!:)

and I honestly dont like any of today's hindi music!!:(

but this was a really long post:)how did u do it:)???

Sunila JK said...

what do u mean fake? my new year resolution is 1 blog entry per week.i just got back to london. ya thats my excuse this week. lol. take care. keep in touch.
ciao
sunila

Keshi said...

Altho I dunno some of ur Hindi songs, I must say u have very good taste in music Sudeep!

Hotel Cali is one of mah favvs too...that song never grows old.

Keshi.

Love you longtime! said...

Gals are flocking for gay guys??? :D

Wonder how u like 'em too? :)

Pinks said...

heylo...me tooo like euphoria n hotel california..inch or pinch ...:D :P

ArChaNaR said...

u've got a nice taste in music..

angrezi bhajan .. loll!!

I almost lyk all the oldies songs.. oh n yea how can i forget enrique :D


anyways, how you been??

Anonymous said...

Abe kutte ki maut marega. You're getting involved with bombores (we have your chat logs Google Talk?). They have connections and they patrol the cyberspaces and you're too close. We know where you live in Pune. Thanks for the photo. You've been warned.

Suraj said...

Hey Sudeep ..do try and listen to following songs..
1)Creed - With Arms wide open,Lullaby,Hide
2)Jal - Aadat all songs are real classy
3)Green Day (bhari gaani ahet)
4)John Denver - Leaving on a jet plane
5)Dido (many of her songs from album life for rent are real good)
6)Parikrama - But it rained
7)Bob Dylan - Mr. Tambourine man,Hard rain

Sudeep said...

@Neha: ha ha.. yeah.. trying to build up more n more with each post..lol

@Kathy: where do i search for tht? I will ask the gal here who knows japanese..

@Sayesha: Welcome.. :)

@Yashita: I think i have heard KTP b4 but will hear it again for u
dont like any of today's music? Do hear Subhan allah frm Fanaa then
Since u left the long posts m taking over it :)

Sudeep said...

@Sunila: okie... will see if u can follow ur resolution :)

@Keshi: thnx... HC is awesome :)

@Vaibhav: Whts the problem in liking gals who like gay guys? :D

@Pinks: he he.. shame pinch :D

Sudeep said...

@Archie: hey nice pic.. frm LV?
thnx..
m doing gud... how 'bout u?

@Anon: FYI, i have a sitemeter to track who is commenting, so i know who u r :D
btw, wht is bombores?
n i chat on gmail chat applet n not on Google talk :)
thnx for the photo? u will be damned if u use my pic .. he he

@Suraj: Downlaoding songs has been blocked here :(
so will have to search for alternatives to find these... but surely will try to listen :)

Doc Daneeka said...

Hey i dont' know marathi myself and i'm trying to find the hindi or english translations of songs 'kase sartil saye' 'man tallay manaat' love the songs..i cant' seem to find their translations...or maybe i'm not searching good enough would be glad if you can tell if still manage this blog..