Saturday, December 24, 2005

She be the ONE - Enrique

Suddenly yesterday afternoon my left hand which suffered an impact due to the accident a couple of days back started paining badly. Also a slight swelling had developed and thumb movement had become restricted. So went to see a doc, my Team Lead had suggested, n got Xrays done for it. No cracks or fractures were present but since there was swelling the doc advised me for a wrist-band to be used for a few days for supporting the thumb.

Since yesterday I m listening n humming this track. It is a marathi song by Sandeep-Salil duo (Divas Ase Ki fame) frm their Namanzur album. The lyrics are:
(deva mala roj ek apghat kar)*2
(ani tichya hatanich)*2
jakhma ya bhar(deva mala roj ek apghat kar)*2
(kadhi kuthe tari basavi dhadak)*2
(kal mala yavi tila kalave tadak)*2
(ghayalala milo)*2 ek ghayal najar, haay
(deva mala roj ek apghat kar)*2
[a deva mala]
(apghati song mazhe watawe khare)*2
(tila yeta prem mala watawe bare)*2
dava daru madhe, are dava daru madhe
kuthe asto asar
(deva mala roj ek apghat kar)*2
(khari wyatha tewha mag sangen tila)*2
(vicharel jewha kuthe dukhte tula)*2
jara davikade, ho! jara davikade,
jara potachyaya war
(deva mala roj ek apghat kar)*2
[a deva mala]
(tekawta chhati war doke ek waar)*2
(thoka ghei zhoka, ude abhalachya par)*2
wyatanchach kay, are wyatahanchach kay
pade jagacha visar
(deva mala roj ek apghat kar)*2
ani tichya hatanich, hoo.. ani tichya hatanich
(deva mala roj ek apghat kar)*2

The rough English translation (only meaning) will be:

Oh God! Let me meet one accident everyday
Make sure tht she will be the only one who treats my wounds

Some day when i fall somewhere
She comes to know about it immediately
Wht a relief i will get when i look in those beautiful eyes

My fake pain should look real to her
n then her luv for me will make me happier
Medicines will not be needed when i will have her luv

When she will ask me "Where is it paining?"
I will tell her the truth
a place little to the left n little above my stomach

When she will hug me fondly n place my head on her chest
n i hear her heartbeat in a rhtymic flow
Will make me forget not only the pain but this whole world

Oh God! Let me meet one accident everyday
Make sure tht she will be the only one who treats my wounds


Sorry tht I could only translate it literally n not convey it in a poetic form.. but i m luving this song. See if u can get to hear it.

11 comments:

Wasim said...

Gr8 the poem as well as the translation.

Dalicia said...

at least you didn't break any bones.
is this song a slow song?

i hope you'll feel better. i wonder who's the lucky girl who's going to treat you? :)

AnonymousBlogger said...

Thanks for the translation. That song really speaks to me.

Anonymous said...

@Wasim: Thnx.. :)

@Elaine: Yup.. was lucky enuf not to get any fractures.. The music is fast but lyrics seem slow.. a melodious track indeed.

Anonymous said...

@AB: :)

Dalicia said...

ahhh..it's a song for a single guy :) btw, where can i download this song?

Anonymous said...

@Elaine: Sorry i dont know where u will find this online.. but u wont be able to understand it coz it is in local language

Parag said...

Sandeep Khare-Salil Kulkarni duo rock. Every song from Divas Ase Ki and Ayushavar bou kahi is unique, deep in meaning. I got the Namanjur cassette have to listen to it yet tho.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad and happy that u thought of it in that way....Really sweet and means a lot :)

Anonymous said...

@Parag: I agree.. :)

@Deeya: ;)

Anonymous said...

hey i agree sum1 chat im bre brd