Sunday, December 11, 2005

My blog rocks!!! :)

I know it is mainly coz of u all coming here but right now it rocks for two more important reasons.


Read this first, which I had posted 'bout a month ago. Ok... now if u haven't read it let me give u a brief idea of tht. Had gone for dinner with my college frnds n then after a sumptuous meal we went to Durga for cold-coffee. But, due to the perennial rush we settled for Richmonds (bang opposite to it) n instead of having icecream (for wht it is famous) we took coffee, which was one of the worst I had ever tasted. Now I have heard tht Richmonds have shut down tht outlet. Now thts called cool blogging.. cooler than the cold coffee they serve... he he he. If u want tht anything closed down then mail me the location... two weeks ltrz u get to see their shutters down ;)


The more rocking reason is tht I have got a salary hike.... HURRAH!!! Probably the post (go down 2 posts) might not be the actual reason but I m luvin it. Top on tops I m the highest 'increment-earner' in the batch.. a whooping 81% rise. Yet I have to receive the letter for the same, but the management announced it by calling each one of us into the conference room. So folks it is paaaartttttyy time :) n also time to change my wallppr in company... (or shld I make it 'till next appraisal') lollzzz.

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

tht I have got a salary hike.... HURRAH hurrahhhh woww tht means now u can sponsor my andaman trip :P

AnonymousBlogger said...

Congrats on the raise.

How about you blog about Wal-Mart, and see if you can get them to close down. Or McDonalds? Maybe that's too big a jump.

Keshi said...

Sudddz thats great - congrats! But is the pay-rise for blogging superbly? lol!

Keshi.

Ujwal said...

sudeep...u wrote the blog about richmond and durga...take efforts to re-read my comments on that....BANG ON!
hahaha.....:)

Anonymous said...

@Anon: ya ya.. i know who this is n i remember the sponsoring too :)

@AB: Thnx... Walmart n McDonalds.. hmmm.. big shot but i m luvin it
lolzz

Anonymous said...

@Keshi: lol... thnx

@Ujwal: i remember tht
Ujwal:Hey...didnt know that 'R' has opened an outlet opp. our favourite durga.....but am sure 'R' will soon close down...due to the taste and atmosphere of Durga...
Sudeep:I m still wondering how did they dare to open in right in front of Durga..


Really bang on.. :)

Shantanu said...

Hey sudeep...congrats for the pay hike!!!

u reminded me of the golden time that i spent in Pune. Durga was a regular "adda" and i loved the cold coffee there... now that i am not there in pune i understand what that city means to me...

IT ROCKS!!!!

harsh said...

WOW !!!
C.O.N.G.R.A.T.U.L.A.T.I.O.N.S. !!

Harshal

Anonymous said...

@Divya: In the excitement of the raise I fell frm the staircase.. so i m suffering frm temporary amnesia... cant remember wht i had said b4..

lolllzz..

@Shantanu: Thnx dude.. Durga is awesome :)

Anonymous said...

@Harsh: Thnx :)

Anonymous said...

congrats !!!
not for ur pay hike, woh to hona hi tha,
but being the highest 'increment-earner' in the batch.
What abt ur cubical partner?

Anonymous said...

Thnx... :)
Santosh got 69%

Suraj said...

sahi re bhidu ..
now i can officially congatulate u on ur blog..
I'll b tring to come to pune in jan (36th jan week)..
We can have a big party then ..
Urs and Shirish!
We'll meet mr. lele also!

Suraj said...

mistakes galore in the comments above ..
clarifications:
*26th jan week
*ignore spelling mistakes

cherubic_chipmunk said...

no doubt it rocks man...keep bloggin,cheers...:-)

Dave said...

81% raise?! whoa. congrats.

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

81 % ??????

Woooooooow woooooooooow !!!

* Deepa's head spinning *

C O N G R A T S !!!!!!


And @ Richmonds ....

Dont ya ever say / blog anything about me ... ok ????

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

u r one lucky guy ...

so glad for u :))

AnonymousBlogger said...

I guess Mr."I'm rich now, and have better things to do with my time and money" doesn't have time to update his blog? ;)

Anonymous said...

@ALL: Sorry had gone out of stn.. so late in replying

@Suraj: Thnx.. yup will definitely have a big one waiting :)
Mr. Lele definitely this time... last time we forgot 'bout it even though we had planned a visit

Anonymous said...

@Ganga: Thnx man :)

@CC: Thnx .. u made my day :)

Anonymous said...

@Dave: Thnx to u too dude :)

@Deepa: Ha ha.. thnx :)
I already have written a post for u.. remember the Wall of Anonymity??.. dont u worry. Nothing is gonna happen to u or ur blog.. he he he.

Anonymous said...

@AB: Ha ha.. i m rich coz i have frnds like u (Gosh! I m such a flatterer.. he he he)
Was out of town.. but back now

And tht is a cool sentence for me to use now... lolllzz

shyloh's poetry said...

Congrats to you. I am happy for you and can feel your
excitement. Yes, now party time.

AnonymousBlogger said...

"i m rich coz i have frnds like u "

Ahh, you're going to make us all cry.

Sudeep said...

@Divya: ha ha..

@Shyloh: Thnx .. u r most welcome for the party

@AB: lollzz.. i m also crying outta laffter

Anonymous said...

best siter
(1)http://www.moviespoint.org/Brandon Routh.php