Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Scribblings on the wall (ppr)


This morning I came to office n suddenly this struck me. So I opened this pic n wrote a few lines on it. A few minutes later the pic was set as wallppr on my company machine. Till lunch my Project Manager saw this n the following conversation took place betn us. The lines in the brackets are wht I wanted to say but just kept it in my mind. Now this man always asks me the names of actresses I put up on my desktop..

PM: Sudeep n a guy on desktop.. i hope everything is allright ... haha
Me: Ha ha (forced a smile) .. everything is ok.. btw, it is my pic (even if i keep an actor's pic on my screen how do i turn gay???)
PM: Oh is it? Didn't know u looked so gud in pics
Me: Ha ha.. gud joke.. but cant help it
PM: n wht have u written here?
Me: (Dont tell me u can read... i have read enuf of mails 'bout dumb PMs')
PM: Ha ha.. i hope tht is not true
Me: It is true
PM: Wht??
Me: I mean I do sleep on weekends... ;P
PM: I was talking 'bout the 2nd line
Me: Tht is just my creativity oozing out (How can i steal ur weekdays job)
PM: better be just tht..
Me: (Actually i had added 'till appraisal' to the second line but then on second thoughts removed tht part.. hello where r u going?? Dont u have enuf brains to get the idea tht i want a raise.. hey.. listen)


But, he went away... :(

10 comments:

Keshi said...

ok someone looks hot in that pic..oyeahhh ;-)


lol u bully ur PM in ur head...hahahaha some funny lines there!

Keshi.

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

hey ... u look cute in this pic :)

me 2nd ...

and you know what , ur PM is the clever one here ... he probably knew u meant that "Till the appraisal " bit , and hence walked off before u could clarify it ...

;))

Anonymous said...

@Keshi: ;)

@Deepa: Haha.. thnx

I hope so.. :)

Anonymous said...

@VB: Haha..

so, ahhh can anyone use your pics for wallpaper
lollzzz..

shyloh's poetry said...

Very nice picture. So peaceful.

Anonymous said...

@Shyloh: Thnx :)

AnonymousBlogger said...

LOL. That's a great conversation. And you do look like a stud in that pic ;)

Anonymous said...

@AB: Thnx :)

Neha said...

this was really funny :)

Anonymous said...

@Neha: Thnx :)