Saturday, December 09, 2006

From a point P..


I really have started to hate some of the guys here. This was the third or fourth time this week I spotted a guy not washing his hands. The worse part is that it was not someone from a rural area who still has to get his basics right but some people we consider them to be of the ‘metrosexual’ breed. The worst part is that they are very senior people high up in the management who have a number of degrees to their name and sit and might be sleep (after-effect of watching Corporate movie) with the so-called top-class executives of the industry. Now I feel sorry for all those people that they shake hands with these guys not knowing that they are not moist with sweat but.. arrghhh!! Ohh shit! The HR department has taken up an initiative of mailing everybody the birthdays of an employee so now I dread that someone from the i-don’t-wash-hands group might come to wish me. Damn! I had thought of telling one of the guys but then might be something like will happen:
You don’t wash your hands?
Well I was taught how not to pee on my hands
But the knob you use to flush might be err dirty
This is not a good point so as and when I come up with how to tackle this answer I will definitely confront someone. By the way I remembered one incident from my Maths tuitions way back in 11th grade. My bench partner was genuinely funny with his one-liners and the teacher, N.M.Kulkarni was very strict when he was teaching any of his favourite topics. During one such lecture he was probably explaining the topic of locus and said:
So from a point P..
Sir, how can one pee from a point?
Well the class burst out laughing and he was suspended for 2 days.

After a lot of harassment from Ishita, Suchi, Yashita and Neha P I have changed my profile pic. Now they should be a happy lot :x. But another reason for that was that I want to remind myself of planning the Goa trip for the New Year eve. I have already availed the necessary leave from my lead but the others are not sure of their leave plans and so it will be a hell of time finding rooms in Goa at that time. Even if no one comes I will go alone .. ok not alone but I wish the last sentence of this post will be true.

Finally got myself a new mobile.. Sony Ericsson Z550i. There were a few better ones in terms of music quality and stuff like that but I liked this one more coz it was lighter and sleeker than the other mobiles. Currently it is increment time for guys who have completed one year here so it is party time. Yesterday night while coming from a restaurant in Aundh after having sumptuous cold drinks and desserts it was a relief that I had my ears closed by the mobile hands-free coz it was very cold. The weather currently is at its best uncertainty and it rains suddenly or is dry the whole day and cold at night. I don’t know how the Meteorological Department people get their things right (I agree most of the time it is wrong but still..). Anyways, have a good weekend everybody.

16 comments:

Tarun said...

Firrusst.
P from a point.
Man u never lived in a hostel.
Do i say more?
Anyways some people weird.

Worst i calling up or attending call while in the loo it doesnt get worst.

Sony ericsson .cool.
Anyways Ciao for now.

teacup said...

chee! wat kind of people are who dont wash their hands?errr! u know I think those automatic toilets are the best invention in history ever!!!

and erm...where's your pic? I can't see any!which restaurant had u come to?:)

Vipul said...

Yuck!
What kind of thing is this that if you are made to learn not to pee on your hand you shouldnt wash hands
Disgusting
What if he itches in his private places Damn gross!
Congrats for ur new phone
i too got n73 yesterday
I knw its so cold
In delhi the temp yesterday was 6 Degrees
I was feelin the cold till spines

AnonymousBlogger said...

It really should be common sense by now that one should wash their hands. I mean come on.

Indeed, get working on the Goa trip. Pics from that trip are always welcome, and you know we love them.

Ekta said...

uurrgghh!
this is sooo disgusting...now i am also gonna think twice before shaking hands with a guy!!

PrAcHi said...

yexxx... this is so bad.. *puke-puke-puke*. Now I know why my friends say that, you should never hold the handles of the gents compartment in the local trains! Thank god I don’t have to travel by train, and even though anytime in future, I will never ever go in gents compartment, no matter whatever the reason is! Nyways I never used to like it. But now on.. a big NO. So disgusting! Don’t they learn any hygiene lessons in the schools?

Yearend in GOA sounds cool..

Btw, me too have Sony Ericsson K700i.. one year old though :(.

Hummm.. Weather is becoming quite cold here also in Mumbai, but not as cold as Pune ofcourse.

Kathy said...

....guy not washing his hands?? aargghhh!!! ;(;(

awww dun invite the guy on 16th hehe... ^_^ i'm not comin' lol!


congratz for new mobile... :) it connects fast na ^_^
at least! :P

Keshi said...

**This was the third or fourth time this week I spotted a guy not washing his hands

EWWWWWWWWWW!


Like ur new pic :) Nice!!


Keshi.

Neha said...

Bade smart lag rahein hain aap new pic mein.........
Guys are disgusting...wat to say of that?
New phone tou bada sexy lae hain aap!!!
And..............
I jsu could not stop laughing on the "Now from a point P" joke...called Achint in the office and told him the joke...of course he thought, its ma level of a joke...he thinks I am still a kid :(

Aditi said...

eww to ppl not washing their hands.. its absolutely disgusting

but... u're heading out to goa.. wow sounds like fun but isnt it a bit late to plan it now.. cuz the whole world seems to end up in goa for new years

ishipishi said...

hmmm! nice pic...so wz d older one btw but like i said deceptive!!!! that's it...nuthin more to add!!

hope u do make it to Goa...enjoy...

Dalicia said...

going to goa again? who r u meeting? heehhe

ppl do have bad habits and hygiene.
gross huh? u think being all educated they'll know something like washing their hands

Sudeep said...

@Tarun: Ppl pee frm a point in hostel :o .. m feeling happy tht i dont live in hostel
lol.. yeah i wonder how some ppl manage tht :D

@Yashita: i knew tht being a cleanliness (obsessed :P) freak you would faint :D
n i had accidentally deleted the pic frm blogger server

@Vipul: N73.. sahi.. vadde log vadde mobile :)
waise i have experienced delhi's winter n i can say it is definitely horrible

Sudeep said...

@A/B: yeah.. just common sense
goa plan was almost cancelled.. but now it looks set :)

@Ekta: lol.. sorry for scaring u.

@Prachi: read the link in the latest post.. females too :D
i had also seen K700i but the fear of being labelled an Ekta Kapoor fan didnt opt for it.. he he.. kidding

Sudeep said...

@Kathy: i would make sure they all sit right next to you if there is a party :P ... kidding

@Keshi: thnx.. :)

@Neha: thnx :)
does tht mean there is a lot of age diff in u n Achint? :P

Sudeep said...

@Aditi: arre pucho mat how we managed to find a room to stay.. waat lag gayi thi.. now it seems all set

@Ishita: :x :x
thnx.. u too enjoy ur m'bai trip

@Elaine: no one :P
tht too inspite of learning lessons frm school