Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Happy Birthday Dad!

Dear Dad,

Wish you a very Happy Birthday! Since I wrote one for mom thought of the same for you so that later I am not blamed for sex discrimination :D

First of all thanks for being always by my side supporting me and guiding me in almost all my endeavours and criticizing me where needed.

Thanks for all the zoology talks we had and the innumerable field trips you took me along with. Many parents have the ‘birds and bees’ talk but we actually discussed about the real birds and the real bees :D though I remember at times I could feel my ears turning red when the topic of animals mating would come up. Now they don’t turn red even after seeing people copulating in full public view. *ahem* Where were we?


Hats off to you for all the monetary help in the various sports classes and camps I wanted to go to and in fact enrolling me on your own in many of them

Though I have seen you get rarely mad I still clearly remember how angry you were when I broke your binoculars in a school trip to Lonavala (though I would say in my defense how come you gave a kid such expensive binoculars.. so not my fault :P) and the day when I accidentally bunked school when I had heard the teacher say it was a holiday instead of half-day. But still you taught me how to stay calm in the terrible situations like when mom had an epileptic attack and I was crying like shit. Thanks for that!
I don’t know if you would love to have me as a son next time

but I definitely want you back and I am happy that there are no exams for the position

and even if there is any don’t worry I will make sure you will be elected unopposed

Luv ya loads!

Your loving son,
Sudeep

5 comments:

AnonymousBlogger said...

A great post Sudeep, and Happy Birthday to your father!

It must be weird having a birthday so close to Christmas, but then again, if one doesn't celebrate Christmas, having a birthday close by wouldn't be a big deal.

So did you buy him a pair of binoculars this year to finally make up for the ones you broke? LOL.

teacup said...

awww...how sweet! I hope your dad reads this too!:)belated birthday wishes for your father...and I have no doubt that he is a wonderful father! Capricorn you see:D

Michelle said...

happy birthday to ur dad!

Sudeep said...

@Sean: We didnt celebrate together coz he is posted in another state for his job..
lol.. nope.. he already has many for his office work.

@Yashita: Well no one frm the family will read these posts.. coz they dont know 'bout this space
any person who has a sagi guy as his/her frnd or relative becomes gud :P

@Michelle: thnx a lot :)

Dalicia said...

happy birthday to your daddy. he's also born in december. that's why he's a great dad....haahahha